• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Arena time with some people. Got to play with people for the first time in a while. Held a solid streak of wins here and there. But now I gotta be at work for three hours.

@Moydow 's been taking names with her Lucina, @NateVO is representing plant gang, staindgrey staindgrey took the crown with Zelda, @「Hinata」 is going around the roster, PsySmasher PsySmasher is playing some Palutena and heavies, while @Disoshawott is putting up the Great Wall of PK Fire.
Im still trying to figure out if mine is good or not.

D

Deleted member

...you're right, how could I forget. Hard to keep track of everyone, especially when the spectating doesn't work half the time.

There was also you with your scary K. Rool. Don't know how to play him well myself, but you certainly do.
tbh I just f-tilt and hope for the best :4diddy:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Simple and clean belongs to Utada, no Yoko so you would have to pay her and I dont think Yoko did Enter the darkness either.

yeah Takeharu Ishimoto did Enter The Darkness
I was more so talking general picks for Kingdom Hearts as a franchise in Smash, rather than just Yoko.

But even then, I love Rage Awakened and All for One, so that'd be fine with me.

TBH, even if KH got into Smash, I doubt Simple and Clean would get in, I'd just want it to be in.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait...

Corrin and Azura are cousins, aren't they?...

Then again, this is Fates we're talking about... so...
Hey, technically that's a spoiler alert so I'm allowed to ignore that fact.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Im still trying to figure out if mine is good or not.
Your Ness is effective, but some people seem to be getting rather tilted by it. I'd suggest trying to explore other strategies with Ness, especially since people who know how to counter PK Fire will be able to take easy advantage.

tbh I just f-tilt and hope for the best :4diddy:
There was a little bit more going on than that... Some good spacing, edgeguarding, and punishes.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Your Ness is effective, but some people seem to be getting rather tilted by it. I'd suggest trying to explore other strategies with Ness, especially since people who know how to counter PK Fire will be able to take easy advantage.
I still never got to try my hand at it. I'm disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom