• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Can this thread go half a day without at least one, let alone multiple dosages of curse

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Leave PK fire to me

EDIT: Was going to post a picture of Oil Panic but Smashboards ain't playing ball

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Can this thread go half a day without at least one, let alone multiple dosages of curse
It simply wouldn't be the Ultimate Social Thread anymore if there weren't any dosages of curse.

D

Deleted member

Your Ness is effective, but some people seem to be getting rather tilted by it. I'd suggest trying to explore other strategies with Ness, especially since people who know how to counter PK Fire will be able to take easy advantage.

There was a little bit more going on than that... Some good spacing, edgeguarding, and punishes.
I can play nonspammy but why do that because i can do better spamming. But with your post in my mind i will play Bayo which needs more practice anyway

D

Deleted member

There was a little bit more going on than that... Some good spacing, edgeguarding, and punishes.
You flatter me. You've got a pretty good :ultdarksamus: yourself, especially considering you were king of the arena for a while a couple of times.
Is it less awkward though?
Those fingers are giving me feelings I wish I never had to feel.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm runnin' the show now. Find my arena at MJXVC, password is 1229.

D

Deleted member

I can play nonspammy but why do that because i can do better spamming. But with your post in my mind i will play Bayo which needs more practice anyway
I mean it'll work on wifi/opponents who can't deal with it, but the moment you run into someone who can they'll kick your ass

My advice: learn how to play super well non-spammy, and then spam when you're going up vs someone who can't deal with it

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'd hold your hand but I'm not sure... how to.
You'l figure it out, eventually
No...

Just 3 hours without a bit of curse on this thread, would be enough to tear a hole in the space time continuum, and end humanity as we know it...

Hate it all you want, but curse is necessary

D

Deleted member

No. That’s like suggesting that this thread going for 5 minutes without a post. If that were the case it’d be dead.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Boy how far we've come when Bayonetta is a preferable, less tilting alternative to Ness.
You flatter me. You've got a pretty good :ultdarksamus: yourself, especially considering you were king of the arena for a while a couple of times.
I've been maining Dark Samus since Day 1, and Samus was my tertiary in Smash 4, so my experience there, limited as it was, transitioned neatly to Ultimate. And then Samus/Dark Samus is way better in Ultimate, so I've been having a blast, albeit I haven't done any real training besides just sparring with one of my brothers. But he hasn't caught up to my Dark Samus yet, so more often than not I have to switch around to my other characters

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Time to clean off the rust.

KH3 is now Platinumed, and I'm in the mood for a good ole slice of humble pie.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
For those who don’t wanna keep this place wholesome
011B1B74-B4B6-48DC-8B83-26A75C76D8EC.jpeg
good job

D

Deleted member

I feel like my Ness is the most hated thing to go up against here can any confirm or Denie this?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I could also curse this place with ease.
I just need to find a digital version of the Watchmen visual novel and post each page here.

D

Deleted member

This video is only cursed if you read Watchmen.
Not because of the tone, but because it has a lot of hidden meanings related with events from the comic.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
"cla eating ramen" is uploading. if anyone is still here by the time it's done I'll post it because I want you all to tell me how hot I am again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom