• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hey guys. What's up. I know I haven't been as active lately here just been quite busy for a while but now I've got some time.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So, I wish everyone saw what happened on Hinata Hinata 's Twitch stream a few minutes ago when she was playing G&W.

9.jpg

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Today like I have been doing every March have begun my King Kong Marathon starting with the original 1933 classic.

Followed by Son of Kong this week then next week with King Kong vs. Godzilla and King Kong Escapes then the following week with King Kong 1976 and King Kong Lives and then finally King Kong 2005 and Kong: Skull Island.

D

Deleted member

*Me on Ellen*

Ellen: so I hear that you're a fan of this video game called "Xenoblade Chronicles 2"

Me: I sure am, honey

*pulls up the big screen and the iconic swooshing cross appears*

Me: omg Ellen you did not

Real sad hours now

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Y'all why do :ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom: all have an "I won't lose" taunt

Is it an FE thing
So it's kind of a different thing for each of them.

:ultchrom: has "I will not fail!" which is straight up one of his critical hit/skill activation quotes in Awakening. "Now I'm angry!", "Your end has come!", and "Anything can change!" are his other ones, which can all show up in his Final Smash, Awakening Aether (though the translation team ****ed up royally and botched the first one as "Now I'm mad" instead of angry).

:ultlucina: has "I cannot lose," which I think is the translation team mangling "You cannot stop me!" which is one of her critical hit quotes from Awakening. Lucina in Smash in general got botched up badly with her voice lines, so this isn't too much of a stretch.

:ultroy: has "I won't lose!" which has two potential points of origin. In Heroes, one of Roy's lines is "For those I must protect, I cannot lose!", may have been shortened for Smash. Alternatively, it's taken from one of his Special activation quotes from Heroes, "I won't lose. I won't!", which makes a bit more sense I think.

:ultmarth: has "I won't lose," just like Roy does. There's honestly no link for this one like with the other three. It's not a critical hit/skill/special quote, it's not a line of dialogue lifted from any of his games...it's just kind of a fitting thing. Marth's whole thing is that he's a hope-bringer. He knows he can't lose because if he allows himself to lose, it'd kill his army's morale.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone who doesn’t change their icon to Minecraft is a blasphemer.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ah, Cyn Cyn . I see you have ascended to the throne of Evil.

How was your coronation?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
A standard gold bar is around 25 pounds in weight. This makes a gold block in Minecraft around 225 pounds, a stack of gold blocks (64 blocks) around 14,400 pounds, and a whole inventory full of gold blocks around 518,400 pounds. Steve can hold all of this plus a full set of golden armor, and he can still run as fast and jump as high as he can when holding absolutely nothing. Therefor, Steve is an absolute unit.

This lad is what peak performance looks like, indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom