• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I thought I was gonna get that Ness. Also, how do I avoid that PK Fire spam? I tried caping but I was always off by just a bit.
Thanks. ;w;

Any advice?
Don't try and cape it, it's too fast. Shield it and see how they react, if they PK Fire again jump in and use a fast aerial to punish the end lag, if they just stay still you're free to approach. If they rush in deal with them accordingly.

If you feel brave try spotdodging it and wait for the autopilot rush-in, but if theyre smart they can get a dash attack off your endlag.

If you do get caught in it SDI up and away, and make sure to keep them in the air once you land a hit. Mario is great at air juggling and Ness struggles to land. Be wary of PSI Magnet mixups.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Man, I wonder where Noipoi is.
One of life's greatest mysteries. Nobody knows where Noipoi went, but legends say if you listen closely on a calm night on Smashboards, you can hear a faint "howdy".

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The biggest thing I've ever moderated was a Discord server with a little over 1000 members.

I'm also a subreddit mod, but it's for a relatively niche fighting game. So I can't even imagine the teamwork it must take to keep this place running smoothly.
Oh yeah same here. I’m voicing in this FNAF Fangame (That’s actually pretty good looking for a fangame, and the staff members are actual mature, and they don’t act like 7 year olds) so I help with moderation. There was this one guy who was probably 11, and he was real annoying man. Eventually he got enough warning ps to get banned. Every member in that discord rejoiced that day.
Yeah, kinda. I probably won't be here all the time, but i'm not as upset.
Noi! I’m so happy that your back! How are ya man?
Did you see what @Moydow just did to me? :b:
I don’t really spectate the matches because it creates lag.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom