• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Who would even announce that?
Some people go "blocked!" or some other variation of "you can **** off" or etc when they pull the ignore trigger.

Though, I guess I technically wouldn't know if someone quiet blocked me for some reason. :dkmelee:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
'Eeeyyyyyyy I'm finally in an arena and Moydow's streaming it.

Who wants to see me get my *** kicked?

Iridium

Smash Hero
I mean, I can usually tell when people block me, but that's cause the people who do always feel the need to announce it in some way lol
I'll need to see a user by the name of "You're Blocked" show up and only post in order to tag people to say "You're Blocked". And then block them.

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Y'all why do :ultmarth::ultlucina::ultroy::ultchrom: all have an "I won't lose" taunt

Is it an FE thing
Because they're too stuck up and take Smash way too seriously compared to other franchises (seriously though Sakurai, let 'em have some fun while they're here.)

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when you miss the 'r/nintendoswitch' and nearly have a ****ing heart attack

1551833102996.png

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Increase your diet of ****posting tenfold.

(this is also a ****post don't take this seriously)
I’m a mod in some small servers and man you guys have to put up with some crap I’d imagine. I’ve experienced it.
Wow that Piranha plant looks strong Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! can't wait to rematch it!
Thanks! Can’t wait to fight you too.
when you miss the 'r/nintendoswitch' and nearly have a ****ing heart attack

View attachment 196257
Marvelous.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I thought I was gonna get that Ness. Also, how do I avoid that PK Fire spam? I tried caping but I was always off by just a bit.
Thanks. ;w;

Any advice?
Maybe go for edgeguards more often, as Mario's really good with them. Otherwise, I don't know Mario too well, so I don't know what advice to specifically offer...

No idea how to deal with PK Fire spam, though. Never really faced it before, since no one in my family ever plays Ness. I thought it was just an overexaggerated meme, like K. Rool and Ganondorf. I was wrong. Very wrong.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure you don’t just say that so that people will let their guard down? /s
tbh it feels like everyone here says they're not great only for them to actually be pretty good.
Y'all undersell yourselves too much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I’m a mod in some small servers and man you guys have to put up with some crap I’d imagine. I’ve experienced it.

Thanks! Can’t wait to fight you too.

Marvelous.
The biggest thing I've ever moderated was a Discord server with a little over 1000 members.

I'm also a subreddit mod, but it's for a relatively niche fighting game. So I can't even imagine the teamwork it must take to keep this place running smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom