• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I thought I was gonna get that Ness. Also, how do I avoid that PK Fire spam? I tried caping but I was always off by just a bit.
You were pretty dangerous in our first game. Seems like your second one was just an off game.

And that cape KO you got was pretty slick
Thanks. ;w;

Any advice?

Iridium

Smash Hero
@Disoshawott

You might want to consider getting an actual avatar, unless you're Vergeben, not Badrat.
Reminds me of the one day Loz18 visited the boards...

On a side-note, they revealed the poster for the Ultimate Summit.
Gonna be honest, not really feeling this one.
When I saw this the first time a while ago, I couldn't even tell where Zackray was. He just looks...older.

On a side note, I can't believe I first said Tweek and Light weren't going to Nimbus, and then they did (at least they weren't registered). Then Light wins, so New England gets in Summit again. I jinxed everything.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On a side-note, they revealed the poster for the Ultimate Summit.
Gonna be honest, not really feeling this one.
What’s that? xD

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Yes, yes.
I’m ready, mods! Take meee!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Because nobody said nothing that's a double negative so therefore everybody said something

Yes this needs to be brought up because I have 5000 iq and need to educate you non-gamers

Anyways where did the no-swear rule even come from lmao
I think it has to do with this being a family friendly website (in case you couldn't tell.)
1551831469771.png

D

Deleted member

What’s that? xD

I’m ready, mods! Take meee!
Summit’s a big smash tournament, it’s ‘gimmick’ is that top players alongside other players who are voted in are invited into live together in the same house for the duration. They play games like Mafia alongside Smash and such, and it’s generally a fun watch. Oh and the prize pool is big.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Can I ask why? Not angry at you, I’d just like to hear why you think that.

Ah, a man of culture.
Sorry for the delayed response. Also, I just don't have faith in the Shonen Jump series of games in general after the past two entries. Just seems to not be in good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom