• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
So many more users and guests than I expected right now. Did anything meaningful happen at all?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I've been trying to think of something profound to say for my thousandth post but can't think of anything

So instead here's a reminder to buy Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze if you haven't already

D

Deleted member

So many more users and guests than I expected right now. Did anything meaningful happen at all?
oh didn't you know they revealed *insert joke character* here haha this hasn't been done before a billion times

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
There's not as much a difference as you all think.
Disney is a company like any other and agreements can be come to.
Yes, they are protective of their characters, but so is Nintendo and yet Nintendo lisences out their characters all the time..even Mario, who appeared in EA titles on Gamecube. If Mario is Nintendo's Mickey, Sora would be like Disney's Pit. Known and popular, but not quite one of their A-Listers, known primarily to gamers rather then the consumer base Disney cares most about (movies & merchandise).

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I imagine Sora would be much more difficult to acquire than the majority of alternatives. But Cloud clearly wasn't the easiest either. Nor would any Microsoft character. Or Erdrick. Anything is possible.
Microsoft characters may be easier than we believe. Phil Spencer has been, publicly at least, very open to collaboration with a multitude of companies and giving Xbox properties more exposure outside of Xbox proper. And Nadella has essentially given him the keys to do whatever he wants.

It could simply be the result of a PR push to make Xbox cool again, but it really seems like this Microsoft would be open to one of its characters getting into Smash. Whether or not they were ever approached is the bigger question, to me.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I have to say, I hope :ultdk:'s Giant Punch gets fixed soon. That move can make for some strange z-axis shenanigans...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Id say KH music would be really easy to get seeing how Yoko, has like, two songs already in smash. The main problem is what song to pick because they are all so good
My picks would be:
Simple and Clean
Rage Awakened
All for One
Enter the Darkness

D

Deleted member

Microsoft characters may be easier than we believe. Phil Spencer has been, publicly at least, very open to collaboration with a multitude of companies and giving Xbox properties more exposure outside of Xbox proper. And Nadella has essentially given him the keys to do whatever he wants.

It could simply be the result of a PR push to make Xbox cool again, but it really seems like this Microsoft would be open to one of its characters getting into Smash. Whether or not they were ever approached is the bigger question, to me.
You're absolutely right. The Battletoads are ****ing in.
I have to say, I hope :ultdk:'s Giant Punch gets fixed soon. That move can make for some strange z-axis shenanigans...
just play on flat zone 4head

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Good game! Any tips for improving?

Also, staindgrey staindgrey , would you be up for battling later? You’re someone in particular I’d loke to go against.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
well ladies and gentlemen i'm afraid the jig is up, i've been found out

purchase me for just $5.99 to have me in your life forever and irreversibly
Until the Nintendo eShop goes down in 2035.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Good game! Any tips for improving?

Also, staindgrey staindgrey , would you be up for battling later? You’re someone in particular I’d loke to go against.
Certainly but I don't know when "later" is yet. I've got a full schedule the next few days.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
diamond rings dont cost 5.99
I propose to you a budget alternative.

If you ask me candy is way better then diamond anyway. I'm sure others agree.

Edit: Uh, maybe "propose" wasn't my best word choice here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom