• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What time are you open? I could try opening an arena during one of those times depending on if I’m up by then.
I'm free when I'm free; it's not often, between work, family obligations and making Youtube content. But if I am free, it's late Mon-Thu or over the weekend, PST.

It just seems like during-the-work-day is when most people start getting arena-crazy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Finds Moy's stream
>"A communications error has ocurred"

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Do spectators really cause arenas to have more lag and less stability? If so, that's a bad. Never seen that happen with other games' spectator modes.

Then again, I've usually only ever seen live spectator modes in games with dedicated servers, so I suppose that's the technical difference.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Do spectators really cause arenas to have more lag and less stability? If so, that's a bad. Never seen that happen with other games' spectator modes.

Then again, I've usually only ever seen live spectator modes in games with dedicated servers, so I suppose that's the technical difference.
Not sure, but I’m playing it safe.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I've experienced similar problems in MKX, SFIV and DBFZ lobbies when someone spectating has a bad connection.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, I beat Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , so at least I didn't get stomped in both my matches.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oof I choked on that second stock
After you overextended with that charge shot at the end of your first stock, I was real worried for ya.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Your good man. I recently switched to Piranha Plant, so I still need to get the hang of him. I played him for fun, and figured I was good enough at his that I would try maining him.
You ain't no slouch yourself. I may have won our fight, but you didn't make it easy.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I wasn't expecting EVO Finals or anything. I'm just excited to see the Dark Samus guy play Dark Samus.

Damn I hate that I'm at work during these arenas.
XD I would love to see him play Dark Samus too... ; w ; That is the bad thing of currently not having my laptop or a Switch with Smash. XD I would be kind of nervous of the idea of some of you watching me playing Riddles while I surely do abbysmal with him. After 4 years of being out of practice.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
XD I would love to see him play Dark Samus too... ; w ; That is the bad thing of currently not having my laptop or a Switch with Smash. XD I would be kind of nervous of the idea of some of you watching me playing Riddles while I surely do abbysmal with him. After 4 years of being out of practice.
Same. I skipped most of Smash 4's lifespan and took a two month break from Smash after December. Ask any of the people in this thread; I'm not exactly good again yet.

Honestly though I don't mind people watching. It's just a game. Only way I'll get better is if people who know more than I do point out my flaws.

D

Deleted member

I felt true shame after missing that tech on my first stock.
I beat Moy with my rusty ass Rool though so that felt good.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The arenas never end. It dies, yet rises again like a phoenix.

D

Deleted member

"Damn" is like my favorite word in the English language, not gonna lie. Especially with the optional y's for emphasis.
You ever thought about teaching language arts, ‘cause you could have a lot of fun there.

D

Deleted member

**** I wasn't fast enough.
Oh well, if I can't get back in GGs to Moy and Psy.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Same. I skipped most of Smash 4's lifespan and took a two month break from Smash after December. Ask any of the people in this thread; I'm not exactly good again yet.

Honestly though I don't mind people watching. It's just a game. Only way I'll get better is if people who know more than I do point out my flaws.
I honestly thought I was the only one to be honest. XD The 50 Crap Extravaganza presentation will always be the thing to blame for that.

:3 I bet you do a lot better than I ever could. XD The last victiries I had were in Brawl, and at times they were pure luck rather than skill!

-3o I know, I know...it is just like when I don't people to see me while I draw stuff, to the point where I either stop drawing whatever I was doing or keep going while it looks like I am drawing with my feet rather than with my hands.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You ever thought about teaching language arts, ‘cause you could have a lot of fun there.
Real answer? Yep.

Before financial situations beyond my control pushed me out, I spent three and a half years at Ohio State for an English major with creative writing, professional writing and linguistics as minors. I wanted to be an English teacher or professor in some way, whether it be a literature heavy course or a spelling/reading comprehension course.

Then none of that college went to anything because I went into tech instead and survived on climbing retail ladders and learning how marketing works on the fly. But at least none of my work emails have typos?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The truth comes out: Despite him being displayed prominently on my posts, I do not actually main Richter.

I play him a lot, but I'm not good enough with him to call him a main.

D

Deleted member

this might just be a side effect of me being a ****ing weeb but after listening to it i like japanese lifelight waaaaaay more then normal lifelight

D

Deleted member

Real answer? Yep.

Before financial situations beyond my control pushed me out, I spent three and a half years at Ohio State for an English major with creative writing, professional writing and linguistics as minors. I wanted to be an English teacher or professor in some way, whether it be a literature heavy course or a spelling/reading comprehension course.

Then none of that college went to anything because I went into tech instead and survived on climbing retail ladders and learning how marketing works on the fly. But at least none of my work emails have typos?
I see.

I’m one of those guys who tries to type well, actually, even on the internet, but sometimes I just don’t care. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom