• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Wow, only took them a half an hour to ban him. Didn't expect it to be that fast.

I'm guessing in this case they might've warned him already to get his act together or else.
I havent seem much of what he posts. Is he pretty much trolling most of the time?
Yep. It's a constant cycle with him.
It's gotten to a point where some of us aren't even aggravated with him and are just curious to see what he posts.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I feel I missed some lit **** lol
You did. We talked about Smash for, like, a whole hour. A new record, surely.

We also ran some battle arenas.

D

Deleted member

I don't have a stock in this race about Captain Marvel, but I'll say this.

If you don't think you'll enjoy the movie, don't go or watch it. Look at James Rolfe's stance on Ghostbusters 2016, for example. Just simple, yet very respectable.

Also, **** social media, especially for trying to cancel Terry Crews.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I have mad respect for John Dylan Smith. He's either the most dedicated smiting purist out there, who keeps coming back no matter what we throw at him, or he's the troll that never gives up, and never reveals that he is one.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeah he's kind of been this threads biggest troll, making absurd claims like "World of Light is Smash Tour 2.0" and "Piranha Plant is a Wario echo" in order to stir up drama. It's best if we move on from that though.
That does sound funny tho :)
Obviously, not if people take it seriously.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I don't have a stock in this race about Captain Marvel, but I'll say this.

If you don't think you'll enjoy the movie, don't go or watch it. Look at James Rolfe's stance on Ghostbusters 2016, for example. Just simple, yet very respectable.

Also, **** social media, especially for trying to cancel Terry Crews.
I think it'll be good just because it's marvel, their movies have been pretty aight :)

D

Deleted member

Welp I’m 100% that sonic movie is gonna flop like ****.

Detective pikachu went the right way where it gives them what they look like but with a realistic touch which. Am I right?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Welp I’m 100% that sonic movie is gonna flop like ****.

Detective pikachu went the right way where it gives them what they look like but with a realistic touch which. Am I right?
You can't be 100% sure. I mean, it does look like it's gonna be bad, but we still have to wait and see the animation, story details in the trailer and Eggman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I need the context for this
He gave his thoughts about raising children, saying that there's some things to be raised by your mother. How he was grown up as, but then "Woke Twitter" became ablaze.

Gotta say, really is telling about how "Cancel Culture" is so ****ing ridiculous, especially when we're talking about the most prominent male that's helping women and males voices get heard during the MeToo movement when HE HIMSELF got assaulted.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
cyas later.
Whatever everyone is doing, enjoy yourself :)

I havent been on this thread alot, but it's not that bad when bored. ;p

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know what? I'm going to change the bet I made.

If Edelgarde, Byleth, or a Gen 8 Pokemon gets in as Wave 1 DLC, I'm changing my avatar to CGI movie Sonic posted earlier for two months after their reveal.

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
He gave his thoughts about raising children, saying that there's some things to be raised by your mother. How he was grown up as, but then "Woke Twitter" became ablaze.

Gotta say, really is telling about how "Cancel Culture" is so ****ing ridiculous, especially when we're talking about the most prominent male that's helping women and males voices get heard during the MeToo movement when HE HIMSELF got assaulted.
Honestly don't know why company are still bowing down to them, considering it almost always backfires. Doesn't help that many journalists likes to add fuels to the fire as well.

D

Deleted member

Ok how should i try to get banned who ever quotes my first ever post chooses

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok how should i try to get banned who ever quotes my first ever post chooses
How about you just leave instead of pulling a foolish stunt (like Jussie Smollett did)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I kinda wanna try to get banned tbh
Two things;

You can request a full ban if you want from any Moderator/Admin(you need to PM the user).

You can also separately request an account deletion by going to the main site, https://smashboards.com/ You'll find a link to an actual form you can fill out.

A third option, though, is... just not posting and taking a hiatus from Smashboards in general. Nothing wrong with that. I would only recommend a user-requested ban or a hiatus, though. An account deletion does a lot more, including removing your name from all posts in general. Nothing is stopping you from taking all 3 options.

That said, feel free to shoot a Mod/Admin a PM if you need to talk. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom