• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly don't know why company are still bowing down to them, considering it almost always backfires. Doesn't help that many journalists likes to add fuels to the fire as well.
If journalists are of any concern, they DO know that Terry has lawyers, so if anything, it's in their best interests not to write hit pieces on him.

Again, it's more so how stupid people can be with this current Cancel Culture. Crews is one of the most kind-hearted men in this country, and NOWHERE was he pushing any motives when he gave his thoughts. How he was "heteroformative" in ANY way still confuses me, and honestly makes me sick.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Played Viva Piñata again...

Finally gets Piñata to advance challenges!

Gets to Piñata that needs 60% water.

Guess I’ll be gardening with the fishes!

D

Deleted member

Anyways, apologies for the random spout about social media treating Terry Crews.

Anyone gotten any of the Final Fantasy games available right now?

D

Deleted member

Two things;

You can request a full ban if you want from any Moderator/Admin(you need to PM the user).

You can also separately request an account deletion by going to the main site, https://smashboards.com/ You'll find a link to an actual form you can fill out.

A third option, though, is... just not posting and taking a hiatus from Smashboards in general. Nothing wrong with that. I would only recommend a user-requested ban or a hiatus, though. An account deletion does a lot more, including removing your name from all posts in general. Nothing is stopping you from taking all 3 options.

That said, feel free to shoot a Mod/Admin a PM if you need to talk. :)
I already did an account deletion request how long will it take?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The hell is you talking bout?
John Dylan Smith. His first post on this thread today and the last one he posted before getting banned are only about 1/2 an hour apart.

Welp I’m 100% that sonic movie is gonna flop like ****.

Detective pikachu went the right way where it gives them what they look like but with a realistic touch which. Am I right?
Eh... I never had much hope for the Sonic movie anyway. Same for Detective Pikachu until I actually saw it.

However, based on the things we know about the Sonic movie, I don't think it's gonna increase my expectations like Detective Pikachu. But we'll have to wait and see.

D

Deleted member

I’ve been meaning to ask all of you...

Where are you when you post on smashboards during the day? I post during school.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean... The Ghostbusters remake was pretty obviously an incompetent cash grab that tried to flip the genders of characters to try and draw a new crowd.

Then it got politicized in ways it probably never wanted to be and some of the people involved got defensive.

AND THEN THEY STARTED ON A QUEEF JOKE!
Guess passing up that movie was a good idea

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Got bored so I looked up future challenges in Viva Piñata T.I.P.

Need a lion Piñata, which requires two deer Piñatas

D08CB38E-7773-4D44-B80E-DAAD4F5E3914.jpeg

I haven’t even got one deer to enter my garden, how do they expect me to get two?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I’ve been meaning to ask all of you...

Where are you when you post on smashboards during the day? I post during school.
I post almost solely at home...

I check Smashboards on my pc, so I get a more crisp clean experience
I plan to be one of the most active users on this board. I ain't going anywhere :yoshi:
Yeah, same here.

I like this place too much

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I plan to be one of the most active users on this board. I ain't going anywhere :yoshi:
Same here since I'm free 99% of the time and I have nothing better to do so might as well, Plus this place is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What did he do?
He claimed for almost a month that he was jumped by two masked white MAGA members in Chicago...until a few things
  • It was discovered the white men were really Nigerian brothers who worked with him on the show Empire, and they snitched on the entire plan
  • Those two were paid to “jump” him and for some reason a paycheck was used...instead of cash itself
  • The story was realized to have made little to no sense
  • He turned himself in
  • Now he’s likely to be taken off of a hit tv show and could've faced 3 years in prison
All of this was done due to him wanting a higher salary
John Dylan Smith. His first post on this thread today and the last one he posted before getting banned are only about 1/2 an hour apart.
I wish I could’ve witnessed the stupid idiot

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Ghostbusters "3" movie also didn't have the main characters as effectively genderswaps either. They felt like their own person while having a slight similarity to their counterpart, just enough for a similar role. But they were extremely different. I wouldn't call the writing of the first two movies excellent either, though. They all had issues. Still was a hella fun movie.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Like, why are his gloves just white colored fur. It's really dumb. They also use white fur near his eyes to mimic the whole "one big eyeball" thing that Sonic has, and it doesn't look good either.

His legs are still really, really gross.
I wish this "realistic" look trend was not a thing, honestly. It is nightmare inducing. And reminds me a lot of DA fanart.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ah I see.

Ya know, almost everyone I talk to doesn't understand the wage gap.

Yes, it exists, but it doesn't mean that a woman in the same position will make 78% less then men. That's been illegal for decades.

What most people don't know is that the wage gap percentage doesn't take different jobs and positions into account.

So, what does that mean? It means that jobs that are mostly dominated by women (like child care) make less money then jobs that are typically dominated by men (say, engineering).

This is actually a completely different societal problem then what most people believe.
To give an example of what part I bolded means.

Hypothetically speaking, if Primary School teachers make less than Secondary School teachers (with both making less than University Professors) and the majority of primary school teachers are female (with the opposite being true for Secondary School teachers); then it'll look like female teachers get paid less than male teachers even though all teachers are paid the same within each relative position, because the statistics just blanket all the education wages under "teacher".

There's a lot of personal choice that goes into this, if women don't want to work in Engineering or STEM fields or fields that are traditionally male dominated, they shouldn't be forced to just to fill a quota. Now, the fact that women are taught to believe that they shouldn't go into said fields is definitely a problem (which is in the process of getting fixed).

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Ghostbusters "3" movie also didn't have the main characters as effectively genderswaps either. They felt like their own person while having a slight similarity to their counterpart, just enough for a similar role. But they were extremely different. I wouldn't call the writing of the first two movies excellent either, though. They all had issues. Still was a hella fun movie.
Best part of the movie to me was Kate McKinnon’s character due to how alive (heh) she was in comparison to her co stars.

D

Deleted member

Why exactly is Badrat acting like they want to get banned? I woke up like 15 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom