• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
View attachment 195966
Attention all super mario bros gamers. Reggie is retiring and Mario is running against bowser to become the next Nintendo of America president and needs you to vote for him. To do that give him your credit card number, expiration date, and the three digits on the back. Now hurry...before bowser wins the election as president and turns nintendo of America into his own castle!
View attachment 195969
Off Course, between Mario, Weegee and Bowser all running for president 2020, there is only one man fit for the job.
Mario just cares about his own public image.
Bowser just wants power.
Weegee just wants to strange babies.

Who would be fit to lead us into the future? Who had the best intentions with our world?
Who deserves your vote?

That's right!
Fawful_wants_applause_icon.gif

D

Deleted member

Favorite Starters eh?

Gen 1: Charmander
Gen 2: Cyndaquill
Gen 3: Treeko
Gen 4: Chimchar
Gen 5: Oshawott
Gen 6: Froakie
Gen 7: Litten
Gen 8: Grookey (so far)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Starter talk? These are the best choices don't @ me

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Piplup, Oshawott, ??? (didn't play X/Y), Rowlett, Grookey
Gen 1: Bulbasaur
Gen 2: Cyndaquil
Gen 3: Mudkip
Gen 4: Turtwig
Gen 5: Tepig
Gen 8: Scorbunny

D

Deleted member

So people are talking about a Marvel game and while I haven't played any, there are some Marvel characters I really like. If any of them are in already, let me know, but these are my favourite Marvel characters that I would want in a game.

1. Ahmal Farouk (Honestly if he were in I'd buy that game)
2. Magneto
3. Killgrave
4. Ultron
5. Ebony Maw
If bosses are playable, I would totally want to see Doctor Doom, Annihilus, Attuma, Mandarin and Super Skrull in the roster.
Even as DLC.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I finally finished Kingdom Hearts 3. Got the Secret Movie and everything.

How is it that I UNDERSTAND EVEN LESS THAN I DID BEFORE I STARTED PLAYING?!?!?!?!?!?!

H O W ? ! ? !
Wait till you read the Ultamania on that secret ending
You thought it was ine thing but guess what, wrong

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
If bosses are playable, I would totally want to see Doctor Doom, Annihilus, Attuma, Mandarin and Super Skrull in the roster.
Even as DLC.
I don't know how the game functions so this post means little to me
(Except all those characters are awesome)

D

Deleted member

tbh i say this completely unironically but a style savvy rep would be so ****ing hilarious that i kinda want one

D

Deleted member

Aw man, I missed the KH discussion.

To give some thoughts on it anyways, though, KH3 honestly wasn't a disappointment for me personally, outside of a few gripes I have with it:

- Even though I suck at KH, I feel the game was too easy. Lots of spots where I should have died or should have been punished for playing bad, and I wasn't. Final boss and the secret boss are pretty good, though, and the game desperately needed more fights like those.

- Some worlds fell flat on their face: Mainly San Fransokyo and Arendelle. San Fransokyo has a cool map and a setting I love, but with nothing but a rushed story and terrible end boss. Arendelle retold one of my least favorite Disney movies ever without even involving the game's main character: The world feels like it exists just so Let it Go can be in the game. That said, KH3's world lows are nothing on the lows of Kh1 and 2, so I still think it has the best worlds in the series thanks to that.

- Game desperately needed more focus in design. There's a lot of cool ideas here, but unfortunately nothing feels super fleshed out because the team seemed focused on throwing in as many gimmicks as they could, rather than polishing and expanding upon any number of the game's cool mechanics. That said, Keyblade form changes in this game are, IMO, better and more fun than KH2's drive forms.

- The final area of the game is incredibly frustrating with how much of a missed potential it was.

Even with all of that, though, I still personally think it's leagues better than vanilla KH1 and is about on par with vanilla KH2, but that's just me.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
hey guys im not pranked anymore do i have rights again
No. You left is for the purples and now they kicked you out too. You were a traitor and now you shall forever be a paria.
As they say: Transgressions of the past shape actions to come

D

Deleted member

No. You left is for the purples and now they kicked you out too. You were a traitor and now you shall forever be a paria.
As they say: Transgressions of the past shape actions to come
and so i walk alone, following my own path to success

the outcast that i am

insert other edgy anime boy **** here

D

Deleted member

Favorite Starters eh?

Gen 1: Charmander
Gen 2: Cyndaquill
Gen 3: Treeko
Gen 4: Chimchar
Gen 5: Oshawott
Gen 8: Grookey (so far)
Gen 3: Treecko
Gen 4: Piplup
Gen 5: Snivy
Gen 6: Fennekin
Gen 7: Popplio

D

Deleted member

hey guys im not pranked anymore do i have rights again
A prank is just a colour, not a social class (at least for me).
And since you are actually a nice person who has supported many (myself included), you will keep your rights.

D

Deleted member

So Light’s won Nimbus and has gotten the last invite to Summit. Does this mean New England still has a perfect track-record or do we keep shunning them?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I refuse to play KH3 until they add Zootopia DLC
Both Zootopia and Moana were robbed in KH3

They came out too late to be added in the planning, but with all the delays, they would've seemed like no brainers...

They're developing paid DLC for the game, so I sure hope we get a Zootopia world in the process

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Gen 3: Mudkip
Gen 4: Turtwig
Gen 5: Tepig
OwO I want to do this too...

1- Charmander (xD Back then, I wanted to have one of those big Charmander plush pillows and never got them, just a pretty old Pikachu one)

2- Cyndaquil (x3 It melted my heart)

3-Torchic (Again, I cannot handle cute things)

4-I am not really attached to any, but I got Turtwig plush I won at a fair. It is cute.

5- Snivy (Love the smug royalty)

6-None

7- Popplio (x3 Its my all time fave, and I defended it to death. Best Evolution line)

8- None of them (yet)

D

Deleted member

A prank is just a colour, not a social class (at least for me).
And since you are actually a nice person who has supported many (myself included), you will keep your rights.
this is so positive and heartwarming i cant
We've talked about this
fine my own path to failure or something idfk what do edgy anime boys say nowadays

D

Deleted member

If we get Zootopia in KH, you all realize we might get furry Sora and the consequences it'll bring, right?

D

Deleted member

If we get more worlds in KH3 through DLC, my most wanted would be Jungle Book or The Incredibles.
Zootopia would be neat too, not gonna lie,

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
this is so positive and heartwarming i cant

fine my own path to failure or something idfk what do edgy anime boys say nowadays
You will follow your own path, wherever it may lead you, as only a whim of fate may now mend the pain you have suffered

D

Deleted member

was there a moana world in kh3 because if there wasn't there should be

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
was there a moana world in kh3 because if there wasn't there should be
It got snubbed right alongside Zootopia...

Both films just came out too late...

The newest film represented in KH3 was Big Hero 6 which came out in 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom