• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Starter talk? These are the best choices don't @ me

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko/Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, ??? (didn't play X/Y), Rowlett, Grookey

EDIT: Put in Mudkip with Treecko as both starters are equally as good

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
To quote Super Mario WIki:
Yoshi's Safari puts some emphasis on platforming, and at times it's imperative to jump (via the Cursor button) in order to avoid some obstacles.
So I guess Mario and Yoshi are our FPS reps now?

Pack it up Doomguy and Chief fans!

/s

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Understandable except Scorbaby is not a miscreant, he is a precious little boy
I can somewhat understand why people like him but his smile creeps me tf out and as a non-football fan living in the Netherlands (where our entire national infrastructure gets shut down if we win a match and when I say "so what, It's Just a game" everyone and their mom including some teachers Will Lynch me) anything inspired by that game is An enormous nono for me

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Piplup, Oshawott, ??? (didn't play X/Y), Rowlett, Grookey
Squirtle
Cyndaquil
Treecko
Turtwig
Snivy
Froakie
Litten
Sobble

Meaning Sobble puts grass and water back at 50/50

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I can somewhat understand why people like him but his smile creeps me tf out and as a non-football fan living in the Netherlands (where our entire national infrastructure gets shut down if we win a match and when I say "so what, It's Just a game" everyone and their mom including some teachers Will Lynch me) anything inspired by that game is An enormous nono for me
Is Scorbunny football themed?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Is Scorbunny football themed?
He's heavily theorized to be by most of the Pokémon community (I mean look at those Feet)

Even if he turns out not to be, the asociation forever desgraces him.

And it wouldn't Change his creepy ass smile

D

Deleted member

Guys can we ****ing chill
it's been >2 months and we're already almost at page 2000
we're gonna have another thread before the next school year at this rate

D

Deleted member

Are you european like me?
no im from the usa, but i grew up calling it football since my parents are indopak and they would disown me if i called it soccer

(they disowned me anyway but for completely different reasons)

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
honestly Lifelight is the peak of musical composition don't @ me
To that all I have to say is
I always find it very sad when they make vocal versions of good instrumental songs.
It's like "So, we have this wide array of instruments in a well balanced arrangement making an Incredible song? Well **** that the Voice is a better instrument than any other for some reason so we're sidelining all the good music so you can have ****ing words! Because that's what music is all about!
The lyrics! Not Harmony, rythm, Melody or creative arrangement or compusure! (And even the metrum is wonky in p5's vocals).
No!
It's ****ing words!

D

Deleted member

Lifelight is eh
I love the main theme but I'm not super fond of the vocal version, like it's alright once or twice but that's it

It's like some bootleg Kingdom Hearts ****

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@ @@@@@ @ Brawl's theme is better @ @@@@@ @
Smash 4 was better /s
some teachers Will Lynch me
thought of the wrong Lynch
Yea...besides the theme song of John Cena
To that all I have to say is
Lifelight still the best Smash theme...the normal one and all the other variations of it separately and combined
Lifelight is eh
I love the main theme but I'm not super fond of the vocal version, like it's alright once or twice but that's it

It's like some bootleg Kingdom Hearts ****
Wrong...the normal Lifelight is like some bootleg Smash Bros **** while the rest are Smash Bros ****

D

Deleted member

B3F7A90A-3534-428A-AAF9-B786CE1EC8D0.jpeg

Attention all super mario bros gamers. Reggie is retiring and Mario is running against bowser to become the next Nintendo of America president and needs you to vote for him. To do that give him your credit card number, expiration date, and the three digits on the back. Now hurry...before bowser wins the election as president and turns nintendo of America into his own castle!
4813F0CB-EBF9-4B07-8D10-BE2BE856B42A.jpeg

D

Deleted member

It is true that I prefer songs without lyrics in games.
A good example that comes to my mind right now is Doctor Doom’s theme from the MvC series.
This theme doesn’t have any kind of lyrics, but is still able to capture a character like Doctor Doom in an amazing way.
Victor von Doom is a character who believes that everything he does is just to clean the world from most of the horrors found on it, being in fact something that he achieved in his goverment of Latveria. The country finds Victor as a hero and a saviour, thus they would be against any menace against him.

This theme not only nails the feeling of messing with a being who desires to control everything, but also the feeling of going against a whole country who tends to be at peace until they get menaced.

All of this without any lyrics saying how Latveria loves Doctor Doom or something like that.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 195966
Attention all super mario bros gamers. Reggie is retiring and Mario is running against bowser to become the next Nintendo of America president and needs you to vote for him. To do that give him your credit card number, expiration date, and the three digits on the back. Now hurry...before bowser wins the election as president and turns nintendo of America into his own castle!
View attachment 195969
Actually Mario is a homophobe
Not only that but Mario does nothing but hoard coins and abuse animals. He is a textbook capitalist and hates the poor

Vote for homosexual Bowser
aDmPjOO_700b.jpg

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I finally finished Kingdom Hearts 3. Got the Secret Movie and everything.

How is it that I UNDERSTAND EVEN LESS THAN I DID BEFORE I STARTED PLAYING?!?!?!?!?!?!

H O W ? ! ? !
Relatable to you. Look at what is Nomura doing.
Me: *Sees the Verus Rex trailer when going to Toy Store world*
Me: "This ads... looks cool. I wish it was real."
Me: *Sees the secret ending*
Me: NOMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I prefer the F-Zero medley, but understand why you prefer Lifelight.
The song is cool.
XD I love the F-Zero Medley too…even though at first I didn't understand much of what it said. It brings a lot of nostalgia to me. When it comes to my VERY favorite music in the game, Ridley's new remixed theme will always be first and the Medley will come second. And this might be an unpopular opinion, but of all of Smash's main themes, Melee's the best. I am still amazed that it took 17 years for it to be released without the SFXs.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Top 5 Characters I want for Ultimate Alliance 3:
  1. The Punisher
  2. Cyclops
  3. Daredevil
  4. Colossus
  5. Black Panther

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean look, here's how I view it, and why I really just can't trust Nomura with a good game anymore from my own experience that could relate to KHIII, in some way. How many side games have we had to get to Kingdom Hearts III? You remember how ****ing INSANE how the reveal was for 2013? This game felt like almost Half Life 3 levels, but it was in it's own league. And again, 13. Years.

There are many other aspects that led up, but those "main" things were why I was hoping that with all the time that was developed on this project, not to mention how unique of a situation this was, that the fans would get nothing short of a masterpiece for the wait.

And from what I've seen, I really hate to see how KHIII is getting Nomura'd with some stuff like the Kairi situation. One of my main problems with FFXV is that in the base game - which remember, was a 10-year long wait and 7 years in development most likely - was that they cut HUGE plot points about Ignis, Gladio and Prompto near the later/end-parts of the game for DLC. That upset me so much, I almost regret getting a PS4 for that game. It makes Final Fantasy XIII look like literature art. Kinda expecting Kingdom Hearts III: Episode Kairi, if anything's to go by.

As much as I wanna get into this series, I deeply care about story-telling and how much depth content has, and it seems as if Kingdom Hearts III doesn't do that well of a job as it should have.
Tbf when any game gets anticipated that long it rarely lived up to the hype. Here's hoping Bloodstained doesn't do the same

D

Deleted member

1. The Punisher
  2. Cyclops
  3. Daredevil
  4. Colossus
  5. Black Panther
I don't think Black Panther will be excluded. He's like one of the most famous MCU characters now, and they made a huge point about Carol Danvers in UA.

D

Deleted member

1. The Punisher
  2. Cyclops
  3. Daredevil
  4. Colossus
  5. Black Panther
My top would be this:
1. Fantastic Four
2. Gwenpool
3. She-Hulk
4. Silver Surfer
5. Namor
6. Nova
7. Darkhawk
8. Kamala Khan
9. Moon Knight
10. Blade

D

Deleted member

I don't think Black Panther will be excluded. He's like one of the most famous MCU characters now, and they made a huge point about Carol Danvers in UA.
I know. Of all the characters, he's pretty much a shoe in. I just want see Black Panther whoop some ass. :)

If The Punisher gets it, I'm preordering UA3. The Punisher is a character I've wanted in a UA game for years.

D

Deleted member

I know. Of all the characters, he's pretty much a shoe in. I just want see Black Panther whoop some ***. :)

If The Punisher gets it, I'm preordering UA3. The Punisher is a character I've wanted in a UA game for years.
Black Panther is guaranteed since he has been in since the first Ultimate Alliance.
Punisher would be cool too.

In my case, I want the Fantastic Four and Gwenpool the most.

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko/Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, ??? (didn't play X/Y), Rowlett, Grookey

EDIT: Put in Mudkip with Treecko as both starters are equally as good
Nah c h e e f, it's
Squirtle, Cyndaquil/Totodile, Mudkip/Torchic, Piplup, Oshawott, Froakie, Rowlet, and Sobble.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So people are talking about a Marvel game and while I haven't played any, there are some Marvel characters I really like. If any of them are in already, let me know, but these are my favourite Marvel characters that I would want in a game.

1. Ahmal Farouk (Honestly if he were in I'd buy that game)
2. Magneto
3. Killgrave
4. Ultron
5. Ebony Maw

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
View attachment 195966
View attachment 195969
Are you serious!? Mario represents everything corrupt about Nintendo!

Vote for Weegee instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom