• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey y’all, I’m going to take a short break from the thread today. Not in the best headspace. Behave while I’m out. If the place is on fire when I get back, you’ll all have to pay me in compliments about my hair.

D

Deleted member

Hey y’all, I’m going to take a short break from the thread today. Not in the best headspace. Behave while I’m out. If the place is on fire when I get back, you’ll all have to pay me in compliments about my hair.
Get better.

D

Deleted member

something something fighters pass
View attachment 195976
Um I'm sorry to inform you but only two of those characters are Video Game Characters I won't stop you from dreaming cause that never stopped the Goku fans but Eeeeeehhhh It's rather unlikely. Don't worry though cause my characters are unlikely too so we're both in the unlikely camp.

D

Deleted member

dad don't leave again :'(

seriously though take all the time you need

D

Deleted member

Good luck with everything dude, take all the time you need we'll all be here when you get back.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So Light’s won Nimbus and has gotten the last invite to Summit. Does this mean New England still has a perfect track-record or do we keep shunning them?
We acknowledge there are powers that be that manipulate the script, and continue to shun them anyway.

I'm happy my state (AZ) got some love with Stroder doing so well. And if nothing else, top 3 showed Florida has more reasons to remind us they exist.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Bye-bye bro feel well soon :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Take as much time as you need my guy, we understand. Hope you start feeling a bit better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Marvel Comics? To my understanding they had some pretty bad ones for a while but are picking up steam again, though I hear they're dickish to comic shops as they don't do the same thing DC does, offer refunds for stores if they don't sell well.

Oh and Punisher was written by police brutality sympathizers for a bit (and still is iirc, could be wrong) which is a problem when you're writing a character like Punisher to begin with

D

Deleted member

>Plays one song in Taiko*
> Looks at wall*
>"****, the wall is moving"

Is there a scientific term for that?
Not quite sure of the term, but there’s a similar effect with afterimages. Look at this picture and stare at the red dot for 30 seconds, then look at a plain wall and rapidly blink a lot.
D2B842C0-D1DC-4B5A-B54E-EA1A3615D6D9.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Marvel why is Black Panther lame?
I don’t find the character lame.
In fact, he was my favourite hero in Earth’s Mightiest Heroes without counting the Fantastic Four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom