• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Marvel why is Black Panther lame?
The character's ****ing awesome + he made history by being the first superhero of color, like, ever
The movie's pretty ****in' good too

D

Deleted member

The only world I want them to add in KH3 is The Princess and the Frog. Please Nomura, I want to see Sora dressed as a paper boy
S-s..someone else who remembers Princess and the Frog...and wants a KH world of it?

I thought I was the only one...

D

Deleted member

The character's ****ing awesome + he made history by being the first superhero of color, like, ever
The movie's pretty ****in' good too
John Steward (One of the Green Lanters) existed before Black Panther already, so he wasn’t the first black superheroe of all, but instead the first Marvel one.

The movie was alright, but the final battle and Killmonger’s death weren’t as good as they had to be because the special effects and CGi looked too fake at times (Wakanda in the death scene looked too unnatural).

MainJPW

M.T.A
Don't say I didn't warn you.
You’re saying that to someone who’s not only a Sonic fan since the late 90’s but also has been basically an internet dweller since 2002. I see what you’re getting at, I just think we all shouldn’t be surprised by this.

It happens and it will continue to happen so long as the internet exists. Just build a thicker skin and let your soul become vacant just as mine has.

D

Deleted member

John Steward (One of the Green Lanters) existed before Black Panther already, so he wasn’t the first black superheroe of all, but instead the first Marvel one.
Well he was the first Black superhero to have his very own comic so there's that

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

S-s..someone else who remembers Princess and the Frog...and wants a KH world of it?

I thought I was the only one...
The movie was cool for me, mostly because it was made with 2D annimation and not 3D.
Some of the songs were great too.

D

Deleted member

Yo, I love Princess and The Frog. That **** is my Jam and ooooh the songs, fam
Yooooo that's some high tier taste. Princess and the Frog is probably one of my all time favorite Disney films, and the songs are amazing.

Speaking of Disney, I only just now learned that Kim Possible got a live action movie on Disney Channel. I'm watching a video on it, and, uh...

vxa5hbad9k911.jpg

I hate everything about it.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You’re saying that to someone who’s not only a Sonic fan since the late 90’s but also has been basically an internet dweller since 2002. I see what you’re getting at, I just think we all shouldn’t be surprised by this.

It happens and it will continue to happen so long as the internet exists. Just build a thicker skin and let your soul become vacant just as mine has.
Any Sonic fan has to have thick skin, for reasons aside from the one you're getting at.

But yeah, this really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. One hour after its reveal, the internet was ruining Scorbunny in the worst ways imaginable. It's just something we should come to expect now whenever we see anthropomorphic animals in video games.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Can :ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: eat with their feet?
I-um

Well... Rin the armless painter from Katawa Shoujo holds any utensils between her toes...

But that’s only cause she doesn’t have arms

D

Deleted member

i get so pumped whenever i get a stage + music from a series i like on quickplay and then i realize how competitive yoshi, pokemon, and animal crossing fans have an unfair advantage in competitive play

D

Deleted member

i get so pumped whenever i get a stage + music from a series i like on quickplay and then i realize how competitive yoshi, pokemon, and animal crossing fans have an unfair advantage in competitive play
how so?

D

Deleted member

Black Panther was my favorite movie of 2018. Listening to the orchestral score right now actually.
The music was cool, yes.
My only grip with the movie is the CGi on some scenes, since most of the other stuff was neat.

BTW, do you know which is the comic where the character debuted? Because I do know.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just a reminder for everyone but please try to make posts longer than ten characters when you're replying, there's a chance that it will be treated as spam.

Honestly, one of the main reasons I want Castle Siege to be legal is FE soundtrack.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

The movie was alright, but the final battle and Killmonger’s death weren’t as good as they had to be because the special effects and CGi looked too fake at times (Wakanda in the death scene looked too unnatural).
Hate to break it to ya but 1966 came before 1971

D

Deleted member

y'all ever just realize that t'challa is actually just a superpowered furry

D

Deleted member

We acknowledge there are powers that be that manipulate the script, and continue to shun them anyway.

I'm happy my state (AZ) got some love with Stroder doing so well. And if nothing else, top 3 showed Florida has more reasons to remind us they exist.
It’s a real shame we didn’t get to see Stroder v Tweek on stream.

D

Deleted member

I mean historically is cool.

Though to me he's just a guy in a cat suit.

The suit isn't alive nor is it super advanced so that's kinda lame to me.
hes got like, super strength and speed bro

and the bp suit is pretty darn advanced, it basically turns him into a cool bomb

idk i like it

D

Deleted member

Here’s the cover of the comic where Black Panther debuted:

6256D2F2-AAF7-48D0-A809-EC1842E0BDEA.jpeg
Hate to break it to ya but 1966 came before 1971
Then I got it wrong.
I don’t mind to be corrected doh.

D

Deleted member

the currently accepted stagelist for ultimate has 2 ac stages, 2 yoshi stages, and 2 pokemon stages
it also has a star fox stage and bf+fd
oh yeah that makes sense
can't we just make all the ****ing bf and fd form stages tournament legal

Pakky

Smash Hero
hes got like, super strength and speed bro

and the bp suit is pretty darn advanced, it basically turns him into a cool bomb

idk i like it
True but like if you're Thor you can choke slam the hulk.

Can the suit do that? pssst naw.

I mean in fairness I get it but from the society he comes from he shouldn't get outpaced by Tony Stark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom