• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I just realized today is the 2nd Anniversary of the Nintendo Switch and the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, my second favorite video game! Happy Anniversary to them both!

I also found this compilation of some awesome anniversary fan art made by a Chilean artist that celebrates the occasion. It's definitely worth checking out!
Decent versatile system and great game. I like the Wii U better, but Switch still has potential. I hope this year isn't a blunder with only three hitters at the end like 2018 (or something like a redux of GameCube's 2003).

Iridium

Smash Hero
Zelda fanboys, unite!

I like this.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Zelda fanboys, unite!

I like this.
Guess Im gonna wait for the inevitable big butt figma then.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
....The Gamexplain analysis of the Super Mario Maker 2 trailer is an hour and a half long. Wow.

Well if I ever see anyone claim that SSM2 is just a port I'll know what video to link them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Quick question: If Ultimate had Final Battle Team-Up events like Brawl (where you fight against :dedede::bowser2::metaknight::ganondorf::wario::wolf:) and Smash 4 (where you fight against :4bowser::4ganondorf::4dedede::4darkpit: and palette swaps of :4link::4metaknight::4samus:), which fighters would you add to it?

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Quick question: If Ultimate had Final Battle Team-Up events like Brawl (where you fight against :dedede::bowser2::metaknight::ganondorf::wario::wolf:) and Smash 4 (where you fight against :4bowser::4ganondorf::4dedede::4darkpit: and palette swaps of :4link::4metaknight::4samus:), which fighters would you add to it?

:ultbowser:,:ultbowserjr:,:ultganondorf:,:ultlink: (Dark Link),:ultkrool:,:ultridley:,:ultdarksamus:,:ultmetaknight: (Dark Meta Knight/Galacta Knight),:ultkingdedede:,:ultwolf:,:ultmewtwo:,:ultfalcon: (Blood Falcon),:ultlucas: (Masked Man),:ultdarkpit:

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultbowser:,:ultbowserjr:,:ultganondorf:,:ultlink: (Dark Link),:ultkrool:,:ultridley:,:ultdarksamus:,:ultmetaknight: (Dark Meta Knight/Galacta Knight),:ultkingdedede:,:ultwolf:,:ultmewtwo:,:ultfalcon: (Blood Falcon),:ultlucas: (Masked Man),:ultdarkpit:
Thanks.

I couldn't decide whether or not to add Bayonetta and Wario (Piranha Plant wouldn't be in it anyway since it's DLC) but ultimately decided against it. I would include Robin too, if they had a proper alt for it.

Interesting to see how antagonists increased since the last game.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I finally finished Kingdom Hearts 3. Got the Secret Movie and everything.

How is it that I UNDERSTAND EVEN LESS THAN I DID BEFORE I STARTED PLAYING?!?!?!?!?!?!

H O W ? ! ? !

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I finally finished Kingdom Hearts 3. Got the Secret Movie and everything.

How is it that I UNDERSTAND EVEN LESS THAN I DID BEFORE I STARTED PLAYING?!?!?!?!?!?!

H O W ? ! ? !
Man, seeing this kinda hurts if TPC of all people even is expressing disdain. I hoped that all the hype and history that went to Kingdom Hearts 3 was gonna be a huge moment in video game history, but man, I really feel bad for all the fans.

Gonna be pretty awkward when the moment Sora gets revealed for Smash, cause the sentiment won't really be for "oh hey, it's you from those Kingdom Hearts games, I played 3 and loved it!" but for "oh hey, you're from Kingdom Hearts and the game that was a 13-year disappointment!" /s

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Because Nomura is an absolute madman.
If by "madman," you mean "doesn't know how to end a story," you're right.

I feel like I got DCEU'd, where one movie/game was just setup fodder for another.
Also if one of the worlds in KH3 is ****ing Verum Rex, a completely made up world introduced as a video game in the ****ing Toy Story world, I will be tilted.

Sora in TWEWY Shibuya is pretty hype though. But to give all that ****ing ship tease and then not deliver on it or give a happy ending after 13 ****ing years isn't worth that.
Man, seeing this kinda hurts if TPC of all people even is expressing disdain. I hoped that all the hype and history that went to Kingdom Hearts 3 was gonna be a huge moment in video game history, but man, I really feel bad for all the fans.

Gonna be pretty awkward when the moment Sora gets revealed for Smash, cause the sentiment won't really be for "oh hey, it's you from those Kingdom Hearts games, I played 3 and loved it!" but for "oh hey, you're from Kingdom Hearts and the game that was a 13-year disappointment!" /s
It's not that I'm disappointed...

but I'm kinda disappointed.

Sora is still my most wanted for Smash though. I just want to see my boy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey.
I haven’t posted here in a day.
But now I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Less than 100 days til E3

Hope it's a good one - it should be fun at least

All I really want is a trailer on par with Mario Odyssey's E3 2017 one and the Switch reveal trailer for BOTW. Those were some real ****ing good trailers.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
All I know about KHIII criticisms are difficulty, which is getting addressed, and what they did to Kairi
Yeah, the game was pretty easy. Even on Proud Mode I breezed through the game. Even the endgame fights were easy. I definitely intend on playing Critical Mode when all the DLC is released, and I might limit myself to Kingdom Key only as well for some further difficulty (Hero’s Origin/Grand Chef, Ever After, and Ultima Weapon are all OP).
You mean what they didn't?
^^^
Kairi got jobbed hard and I’m actually mad about that.

JUST LET HER HAVE ONE REAL FIGHT WHERE SHE DOES SOMETHING AND DOESNT GET KIDNAPPED NORMURA YOU COWARD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People also have a pretty big issue with Xehanort's "real goal" as well as the lacking FF representation when it comes to KH3.
Personally I was only really bothered with Kairi's story implementation, but I suck at KH, so the lacking challenge didn't impact me much. I actually had decent trouble with it on normal difficulty.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
All I know about KHIII criticisms are difficulty, which is getting addressed, and what they did to Kairi
Unrelated but I had my phone at an angle while scrolling and saw your name as red and I ended up seeing Osby’s mod banner under your name for some reason

I was like “well damn”

Anyway back to sleep for real this time, later friends

osby

Smash Obsessed
What's with these pics of Sobble being fed things?
I think you might be attracting them.

Yeah, the game was pretty easy. Even on Proud Mode I breezed through the game. Even the endgame fights were easy. I definitely intend on playing Critical Mode when all the DLC is released, and I might limit myself to Kingdom Key only as well for some further difficulty (Hero’s Origin/Grand Chef, Ever After, and Ultima Weapon are all OP).

^^^
Kairi got jobbed hard and I’m actually mad about that.

JUST LET HER HAVE ONE REAL FIGHT WHERE SHE DOES SOMETHING AND DOESNT GET KIDNAPPED NORMURA YOU COWARD
It's a shame, considering they really built-up her training.

On difficulty: I hardly come across a game that's too easy for me, but from what I've seen, so I doubt that would be an issue for me, but I hope they'll add a DLC difficulty like Star Allies for the fans of more challenging gameplay.

D

Deleted member

Do you think that KH3’s DLC will include new worlds?
I want to believe that it will.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Do you think that KH3’s DLC will include new worlds?
I want to believe that it will.
I don't think so. Kingdom Hearts worlds are really detailed and very likely hard to make.

Though it's not outside the realm of possibility, if they really want to invest on DLC.

It is a theme though...

I was going to say something smart but these are cute, so you'll have to do with this: :love:

D

Deleted member

god why is it so easy to rack up 200% on people with wolf but i cant ****ing kill jegus ****

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom