• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Jericho saying "Why is my name on this list?" is a Top 10 Sad Anime Moment
What made it worse for me was the fact that I couldn’t see the back of the list. That was the only bad thing about being in the right side front row...what an oof (lesson is to never befriend a Canadian)

D

Deleted member

Greninja can be fun, but I do not know if they are enough to become my main. :p

Iridium

Smash Hero
Man, I just thought of what 8 :ultsnake: fighting at once would look like, and I'm shaking.

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
In this hypothetical Smashboards RPG, I declare myself the main villain with wind powers as my shtick. I also have the power of invisibility, super armor, AND have attack, defense, and speed increases whenever you use a sword on me.

Also if you beat me under the wrong conditions you automatically die and have to restart the entire game.
The main villain is actually the Grinch, who's been behind every horrible thing that's ever happened.

Sorry for the spoilers you guys.
Posting in text form so people's phones don't blow up:

I'm taking a somewhat similar psych course this semester (social psych which deals with how people interact with one another). It seems pretty enjoyable so far. I would definitely have a rough start with the course you're taking since I'm bad at romance as well.
Which is why the class is great. Hopefully I get something I can apply to my own relationship when I get one.

For the record, I'm happy being single, but I'm a believer that you can never be too prepared for something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
O-O Huh? Did something happen?

@Galaxy Queen Rosalina c: Can I say how much I love your new username, miss? XD I might not have my graphic tablet...but I just had to make this because I could not get it out of my head:
View attachment 195957
I still wonder how you make a merciless Space Pirate look like the cutest ************ ever.

Did you use a pen for this one?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh no. We we're just trying to figure out who the username Andre was in our arena (I still don't remember as of right now).

I went on a 7 game winning streak w/ none other than the cunning God of Death himself :ultridley:.
:O Ooh! Alrighty! XD Maybe onr day I will be there!

030 \m/ Oh Hell yeah! X3 Congrats!

I still wonder how you make a merciless Space Pirate look like the cutest ************ ever.

Did you use a pen for this one?
...Magic! :V No one should question it!

XD Glad you like it, tho! And well, I did the sketch with a lame 2HB pencil and the outlined it with a BIC pen. And had to color it with Mapita...wait, Leoncito colored pencils.

OMG yes one of my Smash shippings come to life. Thanks so much! :grin:
XD Haha! No need to thank me... being the creator of the Ridsalina ship makes me keep the ship afloat no matter what.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
XD Haha! No need to thank me... being the creator of the Ridsalina ship makes me keep the ship afloat no matter what.
One of my Smash headcanons is Ridley trying to get Rosalina's affections who is oblivious to it much to her adoptive son :ultlucas:dismay who doesn't like the idea of some scary looking alien-pterosaur-dragon thing being his adoptive father. :p

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ridley X Rosalina...I’d be scared for her in that kind of relationship

Also Clementine’s Walking Dead is almost over...sad

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
...Magic! :V No one should question it!

XD Glad you like it, tho! And well, I did the sketch with a lame 2HB pencil and the outlined it with a BIC pen. And had to color it with Mapita...wait, Leoncito colored pencils.
Im thinking of these, but I think there's an actual Leoncito brand lol
COLORES-JUNGLA-600x450.jpg

a lame 2HB pencil
Hey, that's the only thing I use... and the only thing I have :'V

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ridley X Rosalina...I’d be scared for her in that kind of relationship
Canonically sure but in the World of Smash or headcanons alone anything's possible. :p
The more I think about it too. I can just picture once he and Rosalina had gotten together that Ridley's trying his best to be a good father to :ultlucas:trying to have father-son time with him but failing miserably. :laugh:

Last edited:

AndreaAC

One of my Smash headcanons is Ridley trying to get Rosalina's affections who is oblivious to it much to her adoptive son :ultlucas:dismay who doesn't like the idea of some scary looking alien-pterosaur-dragon thing being his adoptive father. :p
XD It reminds me of a comic I saw where Lucas calles Rosalina "Mama" in his sleep. When I saw it, I instantly inagined Ridley saying "NO." loudly at the idea of adopting the kid. XD And well, in my idea, the Lumas are afraid of Ridley at the beginning, but slowly began to trust him. And the dragon even admits they are adorable puffy night lights. And no, Ridley does not teach them his ways and whatnot. He only does that with Roidley, and yet, fails miserably at getting him to learn...or that what it looks like until the silly purple goose surprises him.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
XD It reminds me of a comic I saw where Lucas calles Rosalina "Mama" in his sleep. When I saw it, I instantly inagined Ridley saying "NO." loudly at the idea of adopting the kid. XD And well, in my idea, the Lumas are afraid of Ridley at the beginning, but slowly began to trust him. And the dragon even admits they are adorable puffy night lights. And no, Ridley does not teach them his ways and whatnot. He only does that with Roidley, and yet, fails miserably at getting him to learn...or that what it looks like until the silly purple goose surprises him.
Yeah I read that comic too.

You should also totally draw that. That'd be hilarious! :laugh:

AndreaAC

Im thinking of these, but I think there's an actual Leoncito brand lol
View attachment 195961

Hey, that's the only thing I use... and the only thing I have :'V
XD Yeah, there is, and they are just 12 tiny pencils. At least the ones you are showing look better!

O.o Really? I thought you were using pro pencils! Your linework with it looks great! Mine looks pale in comparison! That is why I had to do the pen lineart!

Yeah I read that comic too.

You should also totally draw that. That'd be hilarious! :laugh:
XD I thought about doing that back then! Specially when I see Ridley being weird out by Lucas' eyes/blank stare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom