• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me: Posts Peni Parker Inage
Faygohshill: Compares it To Shocked Pikachu
Me:View attachment 195834
god i love peni in spiderverse tbh

one of my only flaws was that they didnt really build up her relationship with her robot so much, so
it made it a bit hard to care when it died

D

Deleted member

Too bad Disney will never let it happen. To be honest though, I think someone like Spawn or the Terminator would be better.
Those two are also better than Pennywise for me.

Although being honest, Wolverine's characteristic violence and brutality would fit great in Mortal Kombat.

The canadian mutant kills and rips many bodies into pieces a lot.

D

Deleted member

one of my only flaws was that they didnt really build up her relationship with her robot so much, so
TBH I totally agree. I didn’t give a single crap. Not to mention sp//dr wasn’t to likeable to begin with imo.

However, I’m fine with the anime approach, seeing as she’s based off anime. I actually like her Spiderverse ver more.

Also...

Spiderverse Movie: *random japanese talk*

Spiderverse Comic: “You’re a horrible person. Did you know that?

ACTUAL QUOTE

D

Deleted member

The robot's death scene was so anime. I thought it was more funny than sad.

D

Deleted member

Although being honest, Wolverine's characteristic violence and brutality would fit great in Mortal Kombat.

"Blur My Eyes, With That Double Vision."

Eh, I guess it's hard for me to see Logan in Mortal Kombat for some reason.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, it's been awhile since I've done this. I'll give it a shot.

Inustiral: Muk, Electrode, Conkeldore, Klinklang, Magnezone, Weezing

Ranged weapon based pokemon: Clawitzer, Magmortor, Octilary, Blastoise, Magmotor, Sharpedo

Medieval Fantasy: Charizard, Primarina, Aegislash, Decidueye, Gallade, Mr Mime

Archeology: Cofagrigus, Xatu, Sigilyph, Golurk, Probopass, Claydol

By time period: Venasaur(Permian), Omnastar(Triassic), Archeops(Jurassic), Tyrantrum(Cretaceous), Dodrio(Tertiary), Mamoswine(Quartentary)

Also, I know I've said the bulbasaur line were amphibians in the past, but I take that back. If anything they remind me more of synapsids. Which were also very thick with claws and fangs.(Which frogs don't have) Also, coincidentally, there's one called Bulbasaurus. That being said, the line was still based off frogs, it's just funny that they look more like synapsids than frogs.

As for Dodrio, Dodrio is looks and acts more like a terror bird than kiwi bird....
Your "Ranged Weapon" team has Magmortar in it twice.

Here's two more:

Mermaid: Milotic, Dewgong, Kingdra, Lanturn, Starmie, Gorebyss
Cooking: Cherrim, Snorlax, Amoonguss, Slurpuff, Malamar, Gourgeist

D

Deleted member

Your "Ranged Weapon" team has Magmortar in it twice.

Here's two more:

Mermaid: Milotic, Dewgong, Kingdra, Lanturn, Starmie, Gorebyss
Cooking: Cherrim, Snorlax, Amoonguss, Slurpuff, Malamar, Gourgeist
I meant Heatmor. I got the two confused, both flamethrower themed. LMAO. Then again, maybe I was onto something in the back in my head considering how league members love to use repeats.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, Warner Bros Games has worked with Disney properties recently, so maybe it isn't that hard to negotiate with Disney.

The most recent Disney stuff I remember from them are:
>The three LEGO Marvel games (this month they will get relaunched in a bundle with all the DLC, btw).
>LEGO The Force Awakens.
>The Cars 3 videogame for consoles.
>LEGO The Incredibles.
>LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean.

D

Deleted member

So, yesterday was FNAF 3’s anniversary, so I’d like to ask everyone, what are y’alls thoughts on FNAF as a series?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't seen it either, so no comment from me.

But in regards to another Marvel product, I hope Ultimate Alliance 3 includes more X-Men than just Wolverine and Storm. Give me Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, and Nightcrawler please.
Honestly I kinda hope Nightcrawler stays unplayable (and dead) in MUA3, but Cyclops and Collossus should've stayed playable in 2 (for the PS3/360 versions at the least, the others had Cyclops)
And the soundtrack, man... the ****ing SOUNDTRACK
Dope as all hell
Everything from the movie was dope as hell (especially Peter B. Parker)
I don't watch movies, so seeing Spiderverse is out of the question.
There’s no way in hell you don’t watch movies...hell I doubt you’ve gone your whole life without one
If you’re referring to Spiderham, he’s a 3D model, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the effects are 2D.

Then everyone would call them ripoffs. ;3
Everyone had that 3D turned 2D style that somehow worked, but Peter Porker was the only one to strictly look 2D (and like Jesus at the end of his stuff)
it’s not really dead. It’s a spider in a robots body, and the spider is alive...
That’s why they’re only talking about the poor robot
The animation techniques used in Spiderverse were actually super interesting
It’s still perfection

D

Deleted member

Honestly I kinda hope Nightcrawler stays unplayable (and dead) in MUA3, but Cyclops and Collossus should've stayed playable in 2 (for the PS3/360 versions at the least, the others had Cyclops)
Collossus was also in the Wii version alongside Moon Knight, btw.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Everything from the movie was dope as hell (especially Peter B. Parker)

There’s no way in hell you don’t watch movies...hell I doubt you’ve gone your whole life without one

Everyone had that 3D turned 2D style that somehow worked, but Peter Porker was the only one to strictly look 2D (and like Jesus at the end of his stuff)

That’s why they’re only talking about the poor robot

It’s still perfection
Bit odd they expect me to have a connection to a sentient robot.
no hes dead

Cool at first, but then they kept pumping out game after game after game and eh...
Doesn't help that I wasn't that big a fan of the gameplay either.
honestly I kinda thought it was the other way around. The first one was pretty boring and in-engaging, while the 6th installment in the series, for example, has more gameplay mechanics, and a more interesting and developed story. Just my opinion though.

D

Deleted member

People talking about video games and Marvel while I'm here waiting for a new MVC that's actually good. I remember planned DLC for Infinite including Kamala Khan and Lady from DMC, that alone would be amazing
I wish that they add Doctor Doom in the next one, tbh.
He is my main in UMvC3.
She Hulk and Super Skrull should return too.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I fell out of it after the 3rd game. I believe that it should have stopped at FNAF 3, because now it feels like it's milked dry.

The lore is kinda cool though.
I’m not sure milked dry is the right term. (Considering Scott said he usually makes a new game when he isn’t satisfied with the previous product, which is kind of odd if you ask me, but ok.) More so just too many titles. Then again, I guess that he did say he had the story planned since about the second game, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom