• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

no hes dead

Cool at first, but then they kept pumping out game after game after game and eh...
Doesn't help that I wasn't that big a fan of the gameplay either.
I fell out of it after the 3rd game. I believe that it should have stopped at FNAF 3, because now it feels like it's milked dry.

The lore is kinda cool though.
What’s interesting is that the dev actually said he was going to stop at 3, 4, and 5, but thatnhe had problems with them.

3 = Weak Jumpscares
4 = To Sound Reliant
5 = To Future Lookimg

I honestly don’t think he’s milking, though. Scott seems like a really nice guy.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Do I even have a choice
Well the first stage of grief is denial so there is progress I guess.
Allthough aceptance is the final one. Did we miss Anger, Bargaining and Depression?

No wait, I saw Bargaining and Depression came by when Osby became a mod. So I only really missed anger (thank god).

What's it like being a ghost?

D

Deleted member

So, yesterday was FNAF 3’s anniversary, so I’d like to ask everyone, what are y’alls thoughts on FNAF as a series?
I'm too squeamish for that kind of stuff, but I can see why other people like it!

D

Deleted member

Sakurai was actually going to add Geno, Isaac, Rider, Chorus Kids, Banjo, and Shadow until he saw that people leaked it so he released Incineroar and Plant just so spite them
Some say if you go to the roster select and put your Switch to your ear, you can hear them cry for help.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai was actually going to add Geno, Isaac, Rider, Chorus Kids, Banjo, and Shadow until he saw that people leaked it so he released Incineroar and Plant just so spite them
And when Chadnondorf came and leaked the original form of Spirits mode, he changed the whole thing in revenge.

D

Deleted member

Some say if you go to the roster select and put your Switch to your ear, you can hear them cry for help.
And when you get into the Final Boss of WoL, listen with the Switch on your ear to hear Spirit Hand crying too.

D

Deleted member

Ken managed to survive the massacre by dying his hair and pretending he was Ryu.

D

Deleted member

So, yesterday was FNAF 3’s anniversary, so I’d like to ask everyone, what are y’alls thoughts on FNAF as a series?
Stopped being interesting after the 2nd game imo.

The first game was scary, the second provided some cool mysteries, the 3rd was pretty mediocre but seemed to provide closure, 4th felt like a waste of time and space, and 5th barely made any sense but at least had a slight amount of gameplay variety instead of being the same thing over and over again.

D

Deleted member

I see many people talking about FNaF...
But what about Bendy and The Ink Machine?

I found that game neat, tbh.

D

Deleted member

Mods aren't online...
This is a good time to quickly say that the first Ultimate Alliance is the best Fantastic Four game ever alongside the first LEGO Marvel.

...Yeah, I don't have much else to say without the mods around.

I thought it was pretty good. Had issues such as a pretty lame ending imo, and a few glitches, but it was still good.
Yup, the ending was dissapointing.
But the artstyle and the gameplay was neat at least.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Man I can’t believe Pokémon Gun is canon.
8BA4227C-B500-42DD-BFB0-5A9D80D5A950.jpeg

Also, Sobble And Scorbunny are freaking dead.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Collossus was also in the Wii version alongside Moon Knight, btw.
Damn...seems like they really screwed with the HD console users roster wise
Bit odd they expect me to have a connection to a sentient robot.
dead dad built robot, last piece of his history outside of memories...all you need to feel bad...just like an anime
Ken managed to survive the massacre by dying his hair and pretending he was Ryu.
By the time he was caught, it was too late

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Damn...seems like they really screwed with the HD console users roster wise

dead dad built robot, last piece of his history outside of memories...all you need to feel bad...just like an anime

By the time he was caught, it was too late
Oh wait that’s right.

D

Deleted member

And the infamous one. Not even sure who thought that this would fit in an episode.

This makes for a good reaction pic too.

And the use of "Thunderbolt" makes this funnier than it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom