• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really wanted to see Spiderverse, but truthfully, I was too busy with other stuff, and I didn't really have time, and up until getting my license recently, no way to get to the movies. Plus, I hate watching movies in a theater alone. At this point, I'll just wait until it comes out on Netflix or BluRay.

Thankfully, I haven't been spoiled yet.
With that said, is there a release date for the home video versions?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't seen it either, so no comment from me.

But in regards to another Marvel product, I hope Ultimate Alliance 3 includes more X-Men than just Wolverine and Storm. Give me Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, and Nightcrawler please.
Outside of the Fantastic Four, I would also like to see characters like Gwenpool, Khamala Khan, She Hulk or Namor.

Maybe as DLC?
also, I apologize for the stuff I did in the past involving the game, my mind was messed due to the stuff I went through with my family.

D

Deleted member

Haven't watched Spiderverse, probably won't until I can afford watching movies alongside my other monthly activities.

D

Deleted member

I don't watch movies, so seeing Spiderverse is out of the question.
w h a t

I really wanted to see Spiderverse, but truthfully, I was too busy with other stuff, and I didn't really have time, and up until getting my license recently, no way to get to the movies. Plus, I hate watching movies in a theater alone. At this point, I'll just wait until it comes out on Netflix or BluRay.

Thankfully, I haven't been spoiled yet.
I think it just came out on DVD.

I haven't either. We both need to correct that.
Oh word, I’m picturing Into The Spiderverse + Undertale + Deltarune and it’s cursed.

D

Deleted member

w h a t

I think it just came out on DVD.

Oh word, I’m picturing Into The Spiderverse + Undertale + Deltarune and it’s cursed.
I prefer to pick the Blu ray version instead.
It has dope bonus stuff.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Have no idea if I'm going for Sword or Shield as that's entirely dependent on the box legendary, version exclusives or other differences (like Moon seeting the clock 12 hours forward which was kind of annoying)

I hope to god they add more UBs. One of my favorite batches of Pokémon to ever come out in quite a while. And Xurkitree is now my #1 favorite mon.
Sadly GameFreak is pretty much one gen and done when it comes to new ideas: we probably aren't getting any more megas, and we probably aren't getting any more UBs

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Decided that I am getting Pokemon Sword. It'sthe first core game on home console. It is an event!

Why Sword? Sounds better than Shield...barely. I will go into it blind if possible.
I preordered Sword on Amazon

May preorder it two more times for my Pokemon / One Piece crossover cosplay

(Using the Same Joke Again Count +1)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I prefer to pick the Blu ray version instead.
It has dope bonus stuff.
BluRay has better quality too, I think.

Also, March 19th is when it comes out on Blu-Ray

Also also, did it win best animated picture? If it did, I think it was the first not Disney film to win since... I forgot. I don't really care for the Oscars.

D

Deleted member

I don't watch movies, so seeing Spiderverse is out of the question.
Understandable. I don't really watch movies that get released nowadays. I used to be a huge cinema fan, but my interest has greatly declined as a I got older.

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Spiderverse looks interesting, it doesn't use that awful 3d animation that the pokemon movie remakes and sooooo many western shows use.

Not sure how anyone finds 3d animation appealing imo. 2d animation is so kuch more appealing to the eye imo

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This is a bop.
:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Spiderverse looks interesting, it doesn't use that awful 3d animation that the pokemon movie remakes and sooooo many western shows use.

Not sure how anyone finds 3d animation appealing imo. 2d animation is so kuch more appealing to the eye imo
I’m fine with both, but a bit more 2D animation would be nice, I admit.

D

Deleted member

I chose Mudsdale for the Horse, I'm not totally mean.
------------------------------------------------------------
To explain why I asked the question, I was plotting out a hypothetical "Pokémon League (which is actually a tournament)" and was making themed Pokémon teams for some of the "rando" trainers (i.e. the ones who aren't Gym Leaders or old characters like Red).

I had:

Explosive: Golem, Electrode, Forretress, Shiftry, Claydol, Turtonator
Knight: Chesnaught, Aegislash, Escavalier, Gardevoir, Rapidash, Carracosta (Carracosta is there because I wanted a defensive Water type without regard for theming)
Swords: Aegislash, Kartana, Gallade, Bisharp, Skarmory, Samurott
Ninja Maid: Venomoth, Ninjask, Accelgor, Kecleon, Cinccino, Mega Lopunny (why "Ninja Maid" and not just "Ninja"? Because "Ninja" would just be Bug and Poison)
Chess: Bisharp, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Stakataka, Mudsdale, Banette
Oh yeah, it's been awhile since I've done this. I'll give it a shot.

Inustiral: Muk, Electrode, Conkeldore, Klinklang, Magnezone, Weezing

Ranged weapon based pokemon: Clawitzer, Magmortor, Octilary, Blastoise, Heatmor, Sharpedo

Medieval Fantasy: Charizard, Primarina, Aegislash, Decidueye, Gallade, Mr Mime

Archeology: Cofagrigus, Xatu, Sigilyph, Golurk, Probopass, Claydol

By time period: Venasaur(Permian), Omnastar(Triassic), Archeops(Jurassic), Tyrantrum(Cretaceous), Dodrio(Tertiary), Mamoswine(Quartentary)

Also, I know I've said the bulbasaur line were amphibians in the past, but I take that back. If anything they remind me more of synapsids. Which were also very thick with claws and fangs.(Which frogs don't have) Also, coincidentally, there's one called Bulbasaurus. That being said, the line was still based off frogs, it's just funny that they look more like synapsids than frogs.

As for Dodrio, Dodrio is looks and acts more like a terror bird than kiwi bird....

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Have no idea if I'm going for Sword or Shield as that's entirely dependent on the box legendary, version exclusives or other differences (like Moon seeting the clock 12 hours forward which was kind of annoying)

Sadly GameFreak is pretty much one gen and done when it comes to new ideas: we probably aren't getting any more megas, and we probably aren't getting any more UBs
Game Freak doesn't run out of new ideas, they get new ideas, barely use them and then toss them away in favour for another new idea before tossing that one away too

osby

Smash Obsessed

Doesn't it uses both 3D and 2D animation?

D

Deleted member

If Marvel could allow other devs to use some of their characters in Fighting games, I would love to see the Fantastic Four in a game that plays like Smash and/or Wolverine in Mortal Kombat.

D

Deleted member

Doesn't it uses both 3D and 2D animation?
If you’re referring to Spiderham, he’s a 3D model, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the effects are 2D.

If Marvel could allow other devs to use some of their characters in Fighting games, I would love to see the Fantastic Four in a game that plays like Smash and/or Wolverine in Mortal Kombat.
Then everyone would call them ripoffs. ;3

D

Deleted member

yooo wolvie in mk would be hype

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom