• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I was playing Ultimate and I found this guy on my CSS, I think his name was "Marth"? Pretty sure he's a Lucina echo. He's alright, I guess. IDK if I like using him though, he sucks at killing unless you hit the part of his sword that makes a nice sound. Why does Lucina even have an echo fighter in the first place?
Sakurai’s sinking so low, desperately appealing to people with husbandos smh.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Super Bomberman R is like one of the only three things that Konami has done right after Kojima left.

D

Deleted member

I know people have seen this but I cannot get over its similarities with a Neutral Chao.

They’re both cute by the way.

Dude, if it was as bad as you’re making it out to be you probably wouldn’t have been able to post it here in the first place.
Sobble's final evolution is just this
maxresdefault (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Dude, if it was as bad as you’re making it out to be you probably wouldn’t have been able to post it here in the first place.
Sorry. Should’ve clarified, but I’m over exaggerating. I’m simply saying Indon’t think it’s cute.

I’m also asking why stick boobs on a Pokemon but ok.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
for now, Im going to use a wet frozen rag. Maybe that will work. this is pretty much my fault. Im sure my shoulder is the result of something stupid I did.

Like mom is already getting money from the goverment through disabled Vet program, why does my dad have to borderline go broke for her

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Inb4 the gameplay style of Let's Go! is added again in Sword and Shield as some sort of Funky Mode.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Me.
Masterpiece of a movie that deserves a sequel.
It captures the essence of the character and the way many readers of comics imagine everything while reading them.

We need more stuff like it.
Well good for you cause Spider-Verse is getting multiple sequels/spin offs

D

Deleted member

Well good for you cause Spider-Verse is getting multiple sequels/spin offs
And it trully deserves them.
Would be cool to see a movie about the ITSV version of Spider-Man Noir, or at least something like the Spider-Ham mini movie that will come on the Blu Ray.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
And it trully deserves them.
Would be cool to see a movie about the ITSV version of Spider-Man Noir, or at least something like the Spider-Ham mini movie that will come on the Blu Ray.
There’s supposed to be more Spided-Ham shorts down the road, but for now the plans are for Spider-Women, Spider-Gwen, and a normal sequel to happen
I still haven't seen Spiderverse yet.
Watch it...Worth it

WaxPython

Smash Ace
Will be interesting to see if anyone buys shield. Can't think of anyone who would pokemon shield over sword tbh. They ahould have gone with Pokemon Topaz and Pokemon Azure

D

Deleted member

I haven't seen it either, so no comment from me.

But in regards to another Marvel product, I hope Ultimate Alliance 3 includes more X-Men than just Wolverine and Storm. Give me Cyclops, Gambit, Colossus, and Nightcrawler please.

D

Deleted member

Spider verse was a good movie. Don’t quite get all the hype around it, but the visuals were really nice and unique.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Me.
It captures the essence of the character and the way many readers of comics imagine everything while reading them.

I agree. And I’m happy John Mualaney did my boy Spiderham justice. And The voice over was incredible

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
And the soundtrack, man... the ****ing SOUNDTRACK
Dope as all hell
I agree. As a voice over nerd, I’m glad they went with actors that suited the characters and not just money makers. John Mulaney And Nicolas Cage suited their character especially well.

D

Deleted member

Me.

Preach. PREACH!

And the soundtrack, man... the ****ing SOUNDTRACK
Dope as all hell
Typically not a big fan of this kind of song but this is great.

Do it. That’s an order, soilder.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Decided that I am getting Pokemon Sword. It'sthe first core game on home console. It is an event!

Why Sword? Sounds better than Shield...barely. I will go into it blind if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom