• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Are people attached enough to the starters' base forms that you'll stay loyal even if you don't like its final evolution? Or are you prepared to jump ship?

D

Deleted member

Time for another round of "Hinata's curious and wants everyone to satisfy her curiosity". Me and some of my friends started talkin' about Pokemon types on one of my Discord servers, and now I wanna know: what's your favorite Pokemon type?

I love Ice-types.
Same with the ice types. They’re, no pun-intended, just really cool. Bug-types are a close second. Shame both kinda suck.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Are people attached enough to the starters' base forms that you'll stay loyal even if you don't like its final evolution? Or are you prepared to jump ship?
Well They're not the same Pokémon right?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just woke up from a dream where I woke up to being a moderator

Anyway Eevee is gonna get an Omni-type evolution and be a little of everything

KMDP

Smash Legend
Guys, I have a Pokémon related question.

If one was creating a Chess-themed Pokémon team, what Pokémon should be on that team?

I've already got the obvious Bisharp, Nidoking and Nidoqueen; but I'm stumped on the last three.
Before anyone says anything, no, I'm not putting Pawniard on the team, they have to be fully evolved.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku check this out. You've probably already seen it, but just in case you haven't.
Yeah, I've seen it before...

In fact, someone already tagged me with that video, a couple days ago...

Anyways, it's very well done, and I hope to see more like it in the future

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

If one was creating a Chess-themed Pokémon team, what Pokémon should be on that team?

I've already got the obvious Bisharp, Nidoking and Nidoqueen; but I'm stumped on the last three.
Before anyone says anything, no, I'm not putting Pawniard on the team, they have to be fully evolved.
Stakataka as a tower

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Maybe it was real but then when you made that bad pun God realized you didn't deserve a mod role, and made it a dream. /s
What joke did you tell?
Oddly enough I can’t remember the joke besides the fact that it was hilarious to me

I do remember that the group PM was 5 pages long at the time and who invited me and congratulated me

osby

Smash Obsessed

I feel like Golurk might be a good fit for rook. And maybe Escavalier for knight.

D

Deleted member

Palossand (Rook)
Escalavier (Knight)
Banette (Pawn)

KMDP

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

Plot twist: The sandcastle Pokémon from Alola is actually Marvel's Sandman in disguise.

D

Deleted member

Good answers. Thanks!

The thing about the Knight is that it should probably be one of the Horse Pokémon (considering what the chess piece looks like).

Let's make the Knight Power Herb Xerneas.
But Xerneas is a deer. Also Mudsdale would be the best horse for knight by far. Because one, its head just looks like the piece. But secondly, Rapidash is more so a unicorn(plus it sucks) and Zebstrika a zebra

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

But Xerneas is a deer. Also Mudsdale would be the best horse for knight by far. Because one, its head just looks like the piece. But secondly, Rapidash is more so a unicorn(plus it sucks) and Zebstrika a unicorn.
*Zebstrika is a Zebra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom