• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Being more serious, sometimes I feel like a ****ty parent. Like when my daughter takes a nose dive off our slide and I am busy eating some chocolate. She’s usually fine but I feel bad.

I’m not a judgemental parent but my heart went out for this boy at the shopping mall play area. He was playing there today and he was a bit rough (pulled my little girl’s hair but she never cried). But after a while, he started crying for his mom and calling her over and over. This went on for an hour with him waking around crying for her and watching the window walls to see if she was on the first floor.

She eventually came after 35ish minutes and she was a complete witch to the boy. “Get up!” “Your embarrassing me!” “You’re too noisy!” “No one likes you” and proceeded to drag him by his hand out of the playarea.

Felt bad for the kid.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Problem is, Bug type sucks. And is designed to suck. Because that's balanced.
Early game Bug types (e.g. Butterfree and Beedrill) suck by design, the late game Bugs like Heracross, Scizor, Genesect and Golisopod are actually good.
I was bit by a camel once on my foot and it swelled up cause of an infection...

It was a camel toe.
That wasn't something I was expecting a mod to say.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Glad Fire Bunny is the most popular choice, as that's the one that my heart chose.

But since then, I've been given information that makes me feel bad for not resonating and having some synergy with Water Chameleon.

However, I'm a person who sticks to their guns, so I musn't betray bun-bun bakery cakes, even though the water types almost always end up being really good competitively AND for base game, but that's uh, besides the point.

D

Deleted member

Being more serious, sometimes I feel like a ****ty parent. Like when my daughter takes a nose dive off our slide and I am busy eating some chocolate. She’s usually fine but I feel bad.

I’m not a judgemental parent but my heart went out for this boy at the shopping mall play area. He was playing there today and he was a bit rough (pulled my little girl’s hair but she never cried). But after a while, he started crying for his mom and calling her over and over. This went on for an hour with him waking around crying for her and watching the window walls to see if she was on the first floor.

She eventually came after 35ish minutes and she was a complete witch to the boy. “Get up!” “Your embarrassing me!” “You’re too noisy!” “No one likes you” and proceeded to drag him by his hand out of the playarea.

Felt bad for the kid.
I'm no child expert, but that doesn't make you a bad parent. Your child is not you. I recommend talking with her about it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The same reason why any other country likes their own pop music?
I've never really listened to Pop music, so I wouldn't know.

Felt bad for the kid.
Probably best to talk to your kid about it. I'm no expert, though.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
As for Riptor being similar to Yoshi? Uh, I guess so? Never really got the theme between them in the Death Battle years and years ago.

Also, her sex wasn't even known about and is still a rather niche topic, I'd argue.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Actually, I'm glad that one didn't win over Yoshi. I, uh... I know Fighting Games are known for female sexualisation, but that's ridiculous.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm no child expert, but that doesn't make you a bad parent. Your child is not you. I recommend talking with her about it.
Let me elaborate...

This boy (3ish) was by himself in a shopping mall while the mom appeared to off shopping somewhere
Boy was there for 35 minutes
He was a bit rough and rowdy with other kids
For 14-20 minutes he spent crying and screaming for his mom
When she did come, she treated the boy like crap for being noisy and embarrassing her

I should of said that “sometimes I feel like a ****ty parent but I saw an even ****tier parent today”.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Felt bad for the kid.
She doesn’t deserve to be a mother. From what I can tell you’re definitely a better parent than her.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
On a completely different note: my Brother bought a new Umbrella and when I asked him what the hell that thing was, he said Just a penguin Just a penguin (he isn't on the boards and knows nothing about them)
IMG_20190303_100106.jpg

D

Deleted member

Let me elaborate...

This boy (3ish) was by himself in a shopping mall while the mom appeared to off shopping somewhere
Boy was there for 35 minutes
He was a bit rough and rowdy with other kids
For 14-20 minutes he spent crying and screaming for his mom
When she did come, she treated the boy like crap for being noisy and embarrassing her

I should of said that “sometimes I feel like a ****ty parent but I saw an even ****tier parent today”.
OHHHHHHH.

Sorry, I got confused. I thought you meant your kid said that stuff.

She does sound like a kind of crappy parent, though.

As for yourself, I'm sure you're not a bad parent, but if you really think you are, I recommend taking an honest look at yourself.

On a completely different note: my Brother bought a new Umbrella and when I asked him what the hell that thing was, he said Just a penguin Just a penguin (he isn't on the boards and knows nothing about them)
Madlad.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Also should of mentioned my daughter is just a year and soon to be sixth months. She understands things but still getting the hang of it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh by the way, I ended up watching Pokémon Suta or whatever it’s called. The Sunday Pokémon show. Never watched it before.

My daughter likes the fire rabbit

And all of you will also like the fire rabbit cause my daughter likes the fire rabbit.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We discovered Japan likes music created by and for Japanese people. Crazy, I know.
Next, you would think they prefer Japanese-made games and adding Japanese-created characters in Smash.

@_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom