• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I honestly don’t think he’s milking, though. Scott seems like a really nice guy.
Even nice guys should be expected to milk a goldmine like FnaF.

I may say that the franchise has gotten stale fast, but I can't deny that it makes sense for him to strike while the iron is hot.

He probably made more on FnaF as a whole than Toby Fox did with Undertale, and Undertale was a goshdarn internet explosion of a game.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Never forget that the banned Safari Zone episode was also where Ash caught his thirty Tauros, so in the dub he just...happened to have caught thirty Tauros off-screen one day.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I honestly don’t think he’s milking, though. Scott seems like a really nice guy.
well ...
1) you don't know him
2) everyone milks things that make money. releasing a million games and a **** ton of merchandise is pretty much the definition of milking

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What’s interesting is that the dev actually said he was going to stop at 3, 4, and 5, but thatnhe had problems with them.

3 = Weak Jumpscares
4 = To Sound Reliant
5 = To Future Lookimg

You can be nice and still milk something for profit.

D

Deleted member

well ...
1) you don't know him
2) everyone milks things that make money. releasing a million games and a **** ton of merchandise is pretty much the definition of milking
Well of course I don’t know him. I said “seems.” lol

As for point 2, can’t argue with that. Out of morbid curiosity, though, would you, by that logic, say Nintendo milks things like Zelda or Mario?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
As for point 2, can’t argue with that. Out of morbid curiosity, though, would you, by that logic, say Nintendo milks things like Zelda or Mario?
Of course they do. But for nintendo, they usually tend to come up with concepts that are so new and fresh to where it doesn't feel like these series are being milked dry. But yeah, how many new IPs has nintendo had these last 2 decades? Splatoon, Pikmin, maybe some other one? Nintendo is probably one of the worst companies when it comes to milking a franchise tbh. If it weren't for the massive amount of creativity that goes into their game design, this **** would be inexcusable

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kinda just realized that the Smash characters who have slain Gods multiple times (or atleast once) would do alright enough in a fight against Goku (not saying he should join Smash)

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Kinda just realized that the Smash characters who have slain Gods multiple times (or atleast once) would do alright enough in a fight against Goku (not saying he should join Smash)
This uhhh

this ain't true. Like at all.
Besides maybe shulk, cell saga goku stomps the whole cast

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I found a video that analyzes and discusses some of the smaller details in the SwoShi trailer. Check it out!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Nah, normal gods in DBZ become chump change. Now you gotta contend with gods of destruction, angels, zeno, and whatever the **** Broly is.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This uhhh

Nah, normal gods in DBZ become chump change. Now you gotta contend with gods of destruction, angels, zeno, and whatever the **** Broly is.
So y’all really think :ultkirby::ultisabelle::ultpiranha: couldn’t defeat Ultra Instinct Goku and new Broly? Imma ignore the angel part since :ultpit::ultbayonetta::ultdarkpit: don’t help anything

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This uhhh

lol shulk would get stomped, people keep treating him as this universe-rending god but that's not really what he is, he reset a universe ONCE with a power-amp given to him by a being that's (basically) the god of that specific universe
idk much about palu or bayo but aren't they gods/kill gods

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
lol shulk would get stomped, people keep treating him as this universe-rending god but that's not really what he is
idk much about palu or bayo but aren't they gods/kill gods
palutena's best feats were like island level and Goku shook infinity so she just needs a bit more training

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
these power ranking arguments are why we need Dante, we know Majin DT is getting used next week and considering that's Dante's desperation move and all the **** he's done prior to canonically being forced to use it, that's some potential top tier material

D

Deleted member

Fighters like Kirby, Shulk, Mario, Bayo, and maybe Bowser could stomp Goku.

D

Deleted member

these power ranking arguments are why we need Dante, we know Majin DT is getting used next week and considering that's Dante's desperation move and all the **** he's done prior to canonically being forced to use it, that's some potential top tier material
More OP than Vergil in UMvC3?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
power scaling is difficult to do because people always have their bias and it always comes down to "could this character beat goku?"
quit trolling

D

Deleted member

Only ones of those that maybe has a chance is Kirby and it sure as hell wouldn't be a stomp lmfao

Maybe Bayo has a chance since apparently she did some crazy **** but I'm not knowledgable enough to comment on that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And a bunch of new weapons which gives him yet more versatility.

D

Deleted member

Those two are pretty much equals if DMC3 is anything to go by. If Dante uses Majin DT in DMC2 he flat out becomes invincible but because of the game's difficulty you actively have to try and activate it
Sounds cool and indeed OP.
I like it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I mean he's not god-level or anything, but I always thought it was kind of funny how a fairly casually-delivered line in Awakening basically equated Chrom's physical strength to that of a battering ram.

D

Deleted member

I mean he's not god-level or anything, but I always thought it was kind of funny how a fairly casually-delivered line in Awakening basically equated Chrom's physical strength to that of a battering ram.
I mean have you seen the man's biceps

D

Deleted member

power scaling is difficult to do because people always have their bias and it always comes down to "could this character beat goku?"

quit trolling
Tbd, saying they would stomp him is a bit of an exaggeration, but I think they would at least do well. With Bayo's slaughter of a god, Kirby and Shulk's god level power, and Mario/Bowser's near god level strength and durability (mostly through power ups) I believe that Goku would at least struggle in a battle against one of them.

Duck Hunt would just wreck Goku with no effort tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom