• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
He actually does hate minorities as far as I know. Made one transgirl in our group cry because he kept referring to her as "he" and kept telling her that what she identifies as doesn't matter
Woah, this guy seems like a real meany pants.

If I were there i'd give him the reverse Noipoi special.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It's a beautiful day! Why, you ask? Simple!

It's the first day since Sword and Shield has been revealed! I don't have to lay awake at night, wondering what it could be anymore. So yeah, i'm having a good time.

What about you guys?
I became a mod and my parents are out for the weekend.

So I have to babysit IRL and online.

D

Deleted member

It's the first day since Sword and Shield has been revealed! I don't have to lay awake at night, wondering what it could be anymore. So yeah, i'm having a good time.

What about you guys?
someday my parents will die and i wont know how to feel about it because i ****ing hate them but they're my parents, and they raised me

Doing fine hbu?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why are we talking about people who don't shower when we could be talking about Dragon Prince?

Noipoi

Howdy!
someday my parents will die and i wont know how to feel about it because i ****ing hate them but they're my parents, and they raised me

I'm doing fine, how about you?
I'm so afraid of my Mom getting old, I dunno what i'd do without her. She's in her 40s now, so i've still got a long time with her.

I've decided not to stress about it for now.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Based on Bulbapedia's etymology, Grookey's Japanese and English names both reference music. So now I'm thinking it'll evolve into some kind of musician. Specifically a drummer, using sticks as drumsticks.

D

Deleted member

wow look nothing.PNG

This truly does beat the gifs.

KMDP

Smash Legend

What about you guys?
You missed a hurricane of Poképuns.

It was great.

D

Deleted member

I don't know. I'm pretty sure it's one sided.

Which means I win by default
wow i cant wait until the rival fight episode where you guys fight for a bit and then realize being friends matters more then being enemies and you team up to take on a bigger bad

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Based on Bulbapedia's etymology, Grookey's Japanese and English names both reference music. So now I'm thinking it'll evolve into some kind of musician. Specifically a drummer, using sticks as drumsticks.
If that happens, I’m changing teams.

osby

Smash Obsessed
@ShinyLegendary, fixed it.

You could always take a break if you need to. Don't worry, you can trust us.

(Nothing beats those classic gifs.)
It's getting late, so I kinda have to. Staying up late isn't an option because Thing 1 and Thing 2 need to go out in the ***crack of the morning.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
when are Gwen and Cla getting into smash so i can put them both on lvl 9 cpu against each other

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Doing fine hbu?
I don't know how I'll react. I've never cried at a funeral. Not my great grandma's, not my cousin's, not my uncle's, not my best friend's. But I'm the eldest son and I'll be expected to show my tears and passion for their lives. And I dread that. I think I might be broken.

But hey it's sunny! And I think I'm gonna try that sandwich shop up the street today. Good day.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
wow i cant wait until the rival fight episode where you guys fight for a bit and then realize being friends matters more then being enemies and you team up to take on a bigger bad
See, I break traditions, I'm the kind of person to just slam a bicycle down on a good friend's nuts because "Hey this asshole is sleeping on the ground outside at 10PM this will wake him the **** up", so I'd kick his ass, and THEN we join forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom