• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
lol not like anyone wanna talk to him lmaooo

double quote but how tf did he use mission impossible 2 as an argument
I was only half listening but I think it was to go "This is how Jesus came back from the dead". The colleagues my age, of course, laughed their ass off to the point he left the cafeteria
lol not like anyone wanna talk to him lmaooo

double quote but how tf did he use mission impossible 2 as an argument
lmaooo he actually did go "Nobody listens to other people anymore" and the closest colleague he's got who works with him every day in the same aisle said "I'm pretty sure nobody listens to you". That other dude is cool, he went up to me after work was done asking me if I've been getting any trouble from that asshole as his cousin and I are real good friends

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
One time this dude started an argument with another Christian colleague about how he's right about Christianity and she's wrong. He used Mission Impossible II as an argument in his favour
I've studied theology and taken several classes. I don't remember Mission Impossible II being required viewing...

D

Deleted member

"Leg sweeps aren't a thing in sword fighting," he says, moments after taking comically large swings that leave him wide open for a counter-attack from any semi-experienced fighter.
That's kinda the joke, Soren is a dumb jock :p

Actually, I think this is as good of a time as any to shill The Dragon Prince.
Hey you there! Yeah, you! Do you like ****ing AVATAR? Do you like BRITISH FANTASY races with racism analogous to our own? Do you like MAGIC and magic PANCAKES? Then strap in because The Dragon Prince is for you.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I'm going to share a story regarding today since Gwen did and I am of course, better than her.

So there's this dude that always comes around the group of people who play smash at the university. He is incredibly rude, smells awful, and is very sexist.
But his worst aspect is easily the fact that he doesn't know how to dress. He doesn't understand clothing at all. Today, he wore a freddy fazbear jacket with a minecraft shirt underneath it, with some cargo shorts and off brand sketchers that came from walmart. We are all absolutely sick of this dude and numerous people have called him out for being a tumor.

But that ****ing jacket?

I had enough. I absolutely obliterated him. I told him he looked like a broke dan schneider. I told him that I could see my reflection in the grease of his hair. I told him that his scalp looks like an Alaskan snowstorm. He then proceeded to call me a bully and we didn't see him all day. I had a class with him later and he didn't even show up to that. Moral of the story is that there is none and I suck

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've studied theology and taken several classes. I don't remember Mission Impossible II being required viewing...
I had a class for religion for 8 years. No Mission Impossible at all. Someone's not doing their job.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm going to share a story regarding today since Gwen did and I am of course, better than her.

So there's this dude that always comes around the group of people who play smash at the university. He is incredibly rude, smells awful, and is very sexist.
But his worst aspect is easily the fact that he doesn't know how to dress. He doesn't understand clothing at all. Today, he wore a freddy fazbear jacket with a minecraft shirt underneath it, with some cargo shorts and off brand sketchers that came from walmart. We are all absolutely sick of this dude and numerous people have called him out for being a tumor.

But that ****ing jacket?

I had enough. I absolutely obliterated him. I told him he looked like a broke dan schneider. I told him that I could see my reflection in the grease of his hair. I told him that his scalp looks like an Alaskan snowstorm. He then proceeded to call me a bully and we didn't see him all day. I had a class with him later and he didn't even show up to that. Moral of the story is that there is none and I suck
So I was gonna read that and enjoy it but you said you were better than Gwen and you lost me.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So he's the average Smash player?
Judging by our city's hangout for tournaments and weeklies, he's the average fighting game player period.

Choice of game is the one area where neckbeards do not discriminate.

D

Deleted member

So there's this due that always comes around the group of people who play smash at the university. He is incredibly rude, smells awful, and is very sexist.

But that ****ing jacket?

And see kids, this is a prime example of why minorities suck

This gamer just wanted to play Smash, and you murdered him.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

But that ****ing jacket?

beautiful story, a + Gold Star

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I didn't know they had FNaF jackets.

I just remember seeing FNaF shirts for kids.

Why a horror game with a twisted story is marketed towards kids is beyond me.

Minecraft shirts are cool but that guy's a jerk, stop wearing Minecraft shirts if you're gonna be a jerk pls.

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman

But that ****ing jacket?

you ain't have to merc that ***** that bad bro damn.

D

Deleted member

GWEN STANS RISE UP

Also holy **** Bloodstained showed how far development is and the game looks MUCH better than it did last year. Also the boss theme is VERY The Horde's Festival lmao
I am a Gwen Stan and Cla Stan, so you both should be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
And see kids, this is a prime example of why minorities suck

This gamer just wanted to play Smash, and you murdered him.
He actually does hate minorities as far as I know. Made one transgirl in our group cry because he kept referring to her as "he" and kept telling her that what she identifies as doesn't matter

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He actually does hate minorities as far as I know. Made one transgirl in our group cry because he kept referring to her as "he" and kept telling her that what she identifies as doesn't matter
What an asshole. If I were there I'd have added a few more insults although you already called him someone who looked like a pedophile

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This makes the ToasterBrains the Sad ToasterBrains:sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

Wow **** that guy lmao what a douche

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's a beautiful day! Why, you ask? Simple!

It's the first day since Sword and Shield has been revealed! I don't have to lay awake at night, wondering what it could be anymore. So yeah, i'm having a good time.

What about you guys?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You know what the best part about a new pokemon generation is?

A new Pokemon mystery dungeon game:
754.png

D

Deleted member

That guy should be kicked out of the university or at least get a horrible punishment.
That guy is a jerk.

You know what the best part about a new pokemon generation is?

A new Pokemon mystery dungeon game:
View attachment 195262
Press F for Grooky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom