• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
y'all I twisted my ankle this morning and it went about 145 degrees backwards I'm in great pain and worst of all I ruined an all white outfit when I fell down afterwards so I have no ability to walk and absolutely no drip how is everyone else

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
y'all I twisted my ankle this morning and it went about 145 degrees backwards I'm in great pain and worst of all I ruined an all white outfit when I fell down afterwards do I have no ability to walk and absolutely no drip how is everyone else
DAMN. that's as we in the business refer to as, "tuff"

D

Deleted member

y'all I twisted my ankle this morning and it went about 145 degrees backwards I'm in great pain and worst of all I ruined an all white outfit when I fell down afterwards so I have no ability to walk and absolutely no drip how is everyone else
I hope you recover soon!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been dying inside because the incredibly conservative colleague thought it'd be nice to share his opinions about people (such as myself) being on their phones during lunch break. Let me talk to friends and check twitter dude, if you love Jesus that much then suck him off from the cross

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I've been dying inside because the incredibly conservative colleague thought it'd be nice to share his opinions about people (such as myself) being on their phones during lunch break. Let me talk to friends and check twitter dude, if you love Jesus that much then suck him off from the cross
"Phones on lunch break? How dare you not talk to people right in front of you and instead ... talk to people online?"

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
are you ****ing kidding gwendolyn? on your phone? on your break? wow that's real ****ing productive of you he's right to be upset about you minding your own business while not bothering him

D

Deleted member

today i ate a very tastly bowl of cocoa puffs but then my bird pooped in it so i couldn't finish it

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
One time this dude started an argument with another Christian colleague about how he's right about Christianity and she's wrong. He used Mission Impossible II as an argument in his favour
ah that films right up there with Passion of the Christ and Gods not Dead in terms of classic christian films

D

Deleted member

lol not like anyone wanna talk to him lmaooo
One time this dude started an argument with another Christian colleague about how he's right about Christianity and she's wrong. He used Mission Impossible II as an argument in his favour
double quote but how tf did he use mission impossible 2 as an argument

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I.... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom