• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I feel like if you get your *** kicked by Villager, you are gonna be mad salty

I do wanna just span the tree but then she might momentraly forget we are playing for fun like post people do
i swear its wack its like a condition when im playing friendlies vs somebody but then they try to spam one move like wolf laser i get so ****ing tilted and go full tryhard until they stop

D

Deleted member

See, I break traditions, I'm the kind of person to just slam a bicycle down on a good friend's nuts because "Hey this ******* is sleeping on the ground outside at 10PM this will wake him the **** up"
...gwen do i need to be concerned for noi's safety

D

Deleted member

See, I break traditions, I'm the kind of person to just slam a bicycle down on a good friend's nuts because "Hey this ******* is sleeping on the ground outside at 10PM this will wake him the **** up", so I'd kick his ***, and THEN we join forces
"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground, you know?"
Cause nobody cares about your lame Avatar ripoff.
Somebody hasn't watched The Dragon Prince

osby

Smash Obsessed
i feel like both of their abilities expand past mii fighters

like, i don't think Mii fighters can reach those levels of sass
You just need to encounter with more Miis.

Anyway, I call it a day. Please don't burn here, so I can see you guys later.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If I was playing against a first-timer who didn't know much about Smash, I'd choose someone really unintimidating like Isabelle or Ness and lose a few times on purpose. Then when their confidence is high, I pull out Ridley or Ganondorf and absolutely cream them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If I was playing against a first-timer who didn't know much about Smash, I'd choose someone really unintimidating like Isabelle or Ness and lose a few times on purpose. Then when their confidence is high, I pull out Ridley or Ganondorf and absolutely cream them.
Be a sandbag? That aint no fun. Imma go all the way on her, she'll learn

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

no lose a couple times with isa and then cream them with pk fire

...im not allowed to play ness anymore with my sister

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
i swear its wack its like a condition when im playing friendlies vs somebody but then they try to spam one move like wolf laser i get so ****ing tilted and go full tryhard until they stop
I've done that to a dude once, he hadn't played Smash in 3 years and I got him to 70% just by spamming Wolf Blaster
Also related
There was a problem fetching the tweet
...gwen do i need to be concerned for noi's safety
Nope, I don't believe in hitting kids. If kids are misbehaving I'll use disciplinary tactics like removing all the toys from their room until they learn what they did was bad. That being said you should worry about your own safety if you keep that up
wrong
gwen IS your dad
Start running

D

Deleted member

no lose a couple times with isa and then cream them with pk fire

...im not allowed to play ness anymore with my sister
Your sister needs to learn how to fight Ness. It is quite easy. SMH

Last edited by a moderator:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Nope, I don't believe in hitting kids. If kids are misbehaving I'll use disciplinary tactics like removing all the toys from their room until they learn what they did was bad.
oh that's ridiculous I was hit growing up and I turned out fine

anyways, my therapist appointment for my violent anger issues is coming up so I'll see yall l8r

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
You are challenged by Galar Champion, Queen Elizabeth.

D0hHl9eWoAAmP-8.jpg

The artist finished the rest of the pic that I posted earlier. All six of her Pokemon are royal canines who refuse to battle without their diamond-stutted collars and personal servants on standby.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I leave for a few hours and everything gets scrambled?
I think I hear something calling...

D

Deleted member

I've done that to a dude once, he hadn't played Smash in 3 years and I got him to 70% just by spamming Wolf Blaster
Also related
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Nope, I don't believe in hitting kids. If kids are misbehaving I'll use disciplinary tactics like removing all the toys from their room until they learn what they did was bad. That being said you should worry about your own safety if you keep that up

Start running
Wait wait wait Gwen, don't do that!
Ok, which one do you want: the baseball bat or the gun? You don't want to get your hands dirty after all.

D

Deleted member

We can not wait for the new Russian region in the next Pokémon generation.
pikachu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom