• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If I had to be a superhero or a supervillain, I would choose a superhero in a heartbeat.

People would love you, and you would help the world grow. You could also end hate and bigotry.

Immortality has its downsides. If humanity is dead, but you can not die, life is going to be depressing...

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I feel as if I would wish for all humans to have to abilities to sympathize and empathize.

The next would likely be to eliminate greed.

I’m not quite sure what my 3rd wish would be. But I feel as if doing those two things would allow for several other issues to be solved, naturally.

I could be wrong though.

D

Deleted member

Well then I'm happy you presumably haven't delved into some of the depths on resetera, tumblr, and twitter.

Overreaction, witch-hunting, and character assassination aren't traits exclusive to one side of the spectrum.
Yes, I know that. Tumblr, ResetEra have done a lotta ****ed up ****. But mainstream gaming websites; I.E. Reddit, Youtube, Twitter (kinda? I feel it would be split 50/50) are the ones with the biggest voice. The ones that people mostly see. Not that many people care about smaller websites like ResetEra or Gamefaqs. And considering how much of a "controversy" small inconsequential **** like a chick in BV5 and some Overwatch dude being gay and how stuff like that is still getting talked about for some godforsaken reason despite not ****ing mattering, I think we can tell where exactly mainstream gaming culture falls.

D

Deleted member

To all Pokemon fans, would you buy a Pokemon game made by Netherealm Studios, the guys behind Mortal Kombat?

I'd buy it. :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If I had to be a superhero or a supervillain, I would choose a superhero in a heartbeat.

People would love you, and you would help the world grow. You could also end hate and bigotry.

Immortality has its downsides. If humanity is dead, but you can not die, life is going to be depressing...
Nah, heck no, Supervillian all the way. It sounds a lot of fun finding stupid unique ways to terrorize the world, having wacky gadgets that fits your mojo and all that. Or you can just pull pranks on the world, or just be petty for the sake of being petty. Being bad sounds kinda cool.

D

Deleted member

Continuing on my point, imagine if the world was nothing. An arid, dry place with no piece of life but you. The reason why the world is nothing is because the sun got too close and life is dead.

You are immortal, so you can not die.

Life is going to be super boring, isn't it? Boring to the point where you will be driven to insanity and suffering forever, but no one can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To all Pokemon fans, would you buy a Pokemon game made by Netherealm Studios, the guys behind Mortal Kombat?

"I never thought they could make the attack animations even worse, but they succeeded."

D

Deleted member

Another fun game!

What if you went in your backyard and you see an alien spacecraft?

Aliens emerge, and they can understand you speak and you can understand them. What would you do?

D

Deleted member

This is making me very uncomfortable.

GameFreak, keep on doing the good work that you do.

D

Deleted member

"even awesome."
Yeah okay lol.

In all seriousness Netherrealm would have no business making a Pokémon game. They're a fighting game studio.
I know. Just thought what Pokemon fans would think about the idea. I won't lie thought, I'd buy one if it had a sick Mewtwo fatality.

D

Deleted member

You made Opo sound like an alien trying to fit in with humans and just barely missing the mark.
THIS IS PERFECT, THANK YOU PRALINE.
I said this a while before you posted.
Another fun game!

Aliens emerge, and they can understand you speak and you can understand them. What would you do?

D

Deleted member

Another fun game!

Explain to them that you're the leader of the world, and before you speak to them you demand they get a fortnite burger from McDonald's. The look on the workers face will be epic

D

Deleted member

This immortality thing is reminding me of an idea I had for a story on how bad it would actually be for everyone to be immortal. Not just the "living forever sucks" but also the terrible practices something like that would create.

Anyways, for my 4 wishes:
  1. End all forms of bigotry.
  2. Make those in positions of power actually work towards making things better for everyone.
  3. Grant all humans the ability to shapeshift at will with the exception of their fingerprints.
  4. The Genie Is Free™ but they lose their powers.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, for my 4 wishes:
  1. End all forms of bigotry.
  2. Make those in positions of power actually work towards making things better for everyone.
  3. Grant all humans the ability to shapeshift at will with the exception of their fingerprints.
  4. The Genie Is Free™ but they lose their powers.
YESSS I LOVE THIS!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Other cool guests for MK would be

Big Daddy (Bioshock)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Guts (Berserk)
Hannah Washington/Wendigo (Until Dawn)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Master Chief (Halo)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Nemesis (Resident Evil)
Pennywise (It)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
Raiden (Metal Gear Solid)
RoboCop (RoboCop)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)
Spawn (Image Comics)
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
T-800 (The Terminator)

Possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do you all want to hear something?

I want to be a witch doctor.

Do you know why? You can curse your enemies, you have spells, and you are a doctor that can probably cure more diseases than science can dream.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
My favorite immortal supervillain story is the one of Vandal Savage from the DC Animated Universe. The first time he shows up, he learns in his immortal life that the most unstable moment in global history was World War II, and travels back in time with only a laptop with advanced technology schematics and supplants Hitler as the head of the German Regime and actually wins World War II. Members of the Justice League then travel back in time and fight in WWII to stop him.

There's a second story with him that isn't that notable, save for one awesome moment with Batman.

Then the third story is one of the best episodes in the series where it appears that Superman dies, but is actually flung 30,000 years into the future, where Vandal Savage was the only living human after he had accidentally wiped out almost all life on the planet with some gravitational doomsday weapon. The isolation and reflection that it caused meant he turned into a humbler and warmer person with extreme regret for his past self and his atrocities. He started building a time machine, but he couldn't go back in time to any point when he was alive (wait, then how'd he go back to WWII?), but since Superman shows up and was taken out of time, then Superman could go back with specific instructions on how to stop past Savage, and when they use the time machine and Superman goes back, the future Savage fades away, thanking Superman for allowing him to rectify his heinous crime.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Other cool guests for MK would be

Big Daddy (Bioshock)
Dante (Devil May Cry)
Fulgore (Killer Instinct)
Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
Guts (Berserk)
Hannah Washington/Wendigo (Until Dawn)
Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Master Chief (Halo)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Nemesis (Resident Evil)
Pennywise (It)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)
Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
Raiden (Metal Gear Solid)
RoboCop (RoboCop)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive)
Spawn (Image Comics)
Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
T-800 (The Terminator)

Possibilities are endless.
I still wanna see Ash from Evil Dead make it in as well.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Me: "Mom, dad... I... I'm gay"
Mom: "Oh my GOD!"
Dad: "How could you? How could you hate pineapple pizza?!"
Ohhhhhhhhh. Damn, I can't be straight because I like good pizza?

That explains so much.

EDIT: Read it wrong. I'm tired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom