• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly SonicFox is lowkey a hero
Like I'm not a furry but it's so funny to see epic vidya gamers get so ****ing enraged at his furry shenanigans, but they can't just ignore him because he's really ****ing good at vidya games
I agree, like he was very brave to make that statement in TGA. I admire him.
People who get angry over his statement in TGA are proving his point.

D

Deleted member

The fact that this guy of all people is considered an icon tells me that the bar that was set must not be very high.
He may be top tier at the game, but he's **** tier at being a person.
what did he do wrong lol

Noipoi

Howdy!
You ever just [REDACTED] because you [REDACTED] and now you can only [REDACTED] because [REDACTED]? That's what's going on right now.

Any advice is welcome.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Been awhile since I snooped around here.... I must admit Pizza was not quite what I was expecting to come across lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The fact that this guy of all people is considered an icon tells me that the bar that was set must not be very high.
He may be top tier at the game, but he's **** tier at being a person.
If that's where your bar is for ****-tier, I'd ask you about your opinions of actually heinous people.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Who here would be up for an arena if I made one?

I wanna play online but Quickplay is causing me to get titled again. I need a better practice environment.

D

Deleted member

Why are people ignoring me? Do I not matter?
I think SonicFox is a very nice and bold person.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Lil ****ed up to say considering he's on the autism spectrum IIRC chief
I honestly don't care. The dude has done absolutely nothing to gain my respect, so I'll say what I will say about him. Get mad at me if you must, I will not change my mind.
If that's where your bar is for ****-tier, I'd ask you about your opinions of actually heinous people.
Well then let me reprhase. He may not be **** tier compaired to other people, but he's got a loooong way to go in my eyes.
You ever just [REDACTED] because you [REDACTED] and now you can only [REDACTED] because [REDACTED]? That's what's going on right now.

Any advice is welcome.
Well, I'd say [REDACTED] and then [REDACTED]

D

Deleted member

Do I not exist???
Am I a ghost???
I literally make great points about the topic, and people have to ignore them, because they think they are so "cool".

D

Deleted member

Do I not exist???
Am I a ghost???
I literally make great points about the topic, and people have to ignore them, because they think they are so "cool".
Bro we're not ignoring you
We just can't really add to the convo at all
A lot of us have already said what you said. You're retreading old ground.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
This was actually the second pizza discussion that broke out within the last couple of days.
lol I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised at this point. Many things settle down after a game release and everything goes back to idle chit chat. I'm just usually not around for that, but curiosity and boredom this evening set in lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I honestly don't care. The dude has done absolutely nothing to gain my respect, so I'll say what I will say about him. Get mad at me if you must, I will not change my mind.

Well then let me reprhase. He may not be **** tier compaired to other people, but he's got a loooong way to go in my eyes.

So because he’s autistic and has no problem living life differently from others (while not affecting anybody negatively), SF is a **** person that you don’t care or respect...but will still talk about anyways?

...huh
Do I not exist???
Am I a ghost???
I literally defend people's opinions, and no one cares.
Imma need you to take a deep breath and calmly relax before thinking you’re being ignored

Noipoi

Howdy!
But no one replies to my post.
I hate getting the silent treatment. I get it all the time.
That's just how it goes sometimes, man.

At the end of the day you need to realize that it's really not that important. We're on a website for discussing video games (Which we barely do), there's no need to be upset.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Time for another one of my Quickplay updates (I post about this too often to be honest)

Well... I didn't expect this to happen this soon...

But I may get another character into Elite Smash in the next few days, if I keep this up.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

Well, that kind of hurts me, considering how much I have tried to help you and be a friend of you, seeing as I am on the autism spectrum.

D

Deleted member

So because he’s autistic and has no problem living life differently from others (while not affecting anybody negatively), SF is a **** person that you don’t care or respect...but will still talk about anyways?

...huh

Imma need you to take a deep breath and calmly relax before thinking you’re being ignored
Like I said, I ain't changing my mind. SonicFox is lame. If people are going to get mad at me for saying that, then so be it.

D

Deleted member

That's just how it goes sometimes, man.

At the end of the day you need to realize that it's really not that important. We're on a website for discussing video games (Which we barely do), there's no need to be upset.
I make valid posts, but no one likes them or even gives thought to them.

It is like I am some significant user.

I get this kind of treatment IRL, and I am tired of it.
Everyone gets the silent treatment at some point. It sucks, but that's reality. It's not just you.
I get it most of the time, and it drives me nuts.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
My only opinion of Sonicfox is that it's pretty next level accepting an award as a knockoff Chuck-E-Cheese character going through their edgy teenage phase.

D

Deleted member

Uh, who's SonicFox?
Gay furry who's one of the best DBFZ players in the world iirc, and is hella good at a bunch of other games. He won Best Esports Player at VGA last year.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gay furry who's the best DBFZ player on the planet iirc, and is hella good at a bunch of other games. He won Best Esports Player at VGA last year.
The best champions of the gamer people are losing to a furry? Gamers really are oppressed...

For real though, that's hilarious. Why would you get upset at that?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Gay furry who's the best DBFZ player on the planet iirc, and is hella good at a bunch of other games. He won Best Esports Player at VGA last year.
Well, one of the best.

Current title goes to Kazunoko, whose currently the champ of the Dragonball World Tour and won like, 5 separate tickets to that tourney forcing 4 people to win the last chance qualifers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The best champions of the gamer people are losing to a furry? Gamers really are oppressed...

For real though, that's hilarious. Why would you get upset at that?
Because he mentioned politics at some point and gay people aren't allowed to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom