• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
So out of the most likely Capcom reps who do you think is most likely?

Leon Kennedy
Monster Hunter
Phoenix Wright

I feel these three has the best shot. Out of them I feel Monster Hunter has it given Rathalos' presence.
Bias demands I say Monster Hunter.

Ive been playing soooo much MHGU lately.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys remember when you compared video game covers from Japan and us?

Becuse I was thinking. should we compare the commercials?

So out of the most likely Capcom reps who do you think is most likely?

Leon Kennedy
Monster Hunter
Phoenix Wright

I feel these three has the best shot. Out of them I feel Monster Hunter has it given Rathalos' presence.
Phoenix Wright

Because I wanna see a lawyer sue yoshi

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
here id the list of stuff id let ypu do in AC Switch
  • Let your villager sing
  • Let Villagers make meals
  • let them dance WITH villagers
  • have a festival like Brazils. Festivals, Parades everywhere with music
  • Lets villagers have animal ears and tails or be an animal
  • let the houses be more decorated, like spiral staircases to the 2nd floor
  • bring back everything from Happy Home Designer
  • Bring all the dresses, hats and furnatures from Pocket Camp
  • Make amenities from pocket came a thing in the game
Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
goddammit i played super seducer for 150 hours why is this not working
You clearly haven't asked me enough repetitive questions and given me enough things.

Get on it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp. I got an announcement to make.
I’m voicing in the official Five Nights at Sonic’s as Toy Sonic.
2388FC84-A075-45AC-9080-3B972EDC8F3B.jpeg

They seemed to have improved, though. So that’s cool.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai: Here's a character with the longest F-Smash in the game! :ultshulk:
Sakurai: Oh well, there's just one more character but they have a dragon arm so it's cool it's cool :ultcorrinf:
Sakurai: Ok I know but they have a whip, yeah? It makes sense :ultsimon::ultrichter:
Sakurai: lmao looks like i dropped uhhhhh :GCB:OOORYAH :ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
T-Veronica’s the one the one where the blood alights upon contact with oxygen, right? And what mutated Manuela’s mother. That organ harvesting crap was disturbing. Las Plagas is the parasite one. .?
I'm not remembering that one... now I'm getting them all confused trying to remember what T-Veronica specifically did. Code Veronica is my least favorite RE game.

To my memory, T-Veronica was a breakthrough that allowed the mutational benefits of the T-virus without the brain degeneration, meaning the subject could keep its intelligence and sanity. It was combined with Sherry Birkin's G-virus immunity (somehow) to create the C-virus, which made it much more potent but still not degenerating brain tissue for those results.

Las Plagas and then Uroboros are parasites, not viruses. Yes. Uroboros was Wesker's attempt to perfect Las Plagas with his extensive knowledge of virology, but what he ended up creating destroyed the host body of most human beings it came into contact with, minus the ones with DNA to handle it-- conveniently including Wesker. So he went all "I want to be a GOD" on the world and tried to eradicate 95% of the population through complete global saturation. It was a whole thing.

The really weird one is Alex Wesker's virus, which somehow triggered through fear (which biologically doesn't make sense since fear is just an emotion that causes stress but whatever) and somehow she used that in order to transfer her consciousness to another living being for the purpose of escaping death. The Revelations games are dumb.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If THIS really is is how Pokemon Gen 8 is really going to be...

I really doubt it though...

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Omae wa mou shindeiru. (You are already dead.)
Yare, yare. (I know...)

In all seriousness though. What are your hopes for Gen 8? Japanese Pokemon Twitter account has been lately quiet, so I'd like to at least know what do you want for Gen 8, since it can be announced at late February.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The really weird one is Alex Wesker's virus, which somehow triggered through fear (which biologically doesn't make sense since fear is just an emotion that causes stress but whatever) and somehow she used that in order to transfer her consciousness to another living being for the purpose of escaping death. The Revelations games are dumb.
I mean, perhaps it’s triggered by the chemical the brain produces under fear or stress (adrenaline), but still. .

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Welp. I got an announcement to make.
I’m voicing in the official Five Nights at Sonic’s as Toy Sonic.
View attachment 194544
They seemed to have improved, though. So that’s cool.
Good Job
Sakurai: Here's a character with the longest F-Smash in the game! :ultshulk:
Sakurai: Oh well, there's just one more character but they have a dragon arm so it's cool it's cool :ultcorrinf:
Sakurai: Ok I know but they have a whip, yeah? It makes sense :ultsimon::ultrichter:
Sakurai: lmao looks like i dropped uhhhhh :GCB:OOORYAH :ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf::ultganondorf:
oof
Omae wa mou shindeiru. (You are already dead.)
then we all smashed

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Junichi Masada stepped down we may have a chance at actually advancing this jurassic ****ing series
pokeprotocol is to add some cool new feature, use it for one generation, then immediately discard it

poor mega evolutions

D

Deleted member

Imagine have a dream so bad, it almost causes you throw up in real life. :(

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
All regions in one game would be cool.

The problem with it, for me, is that it removes all incentive for players to buy remakes of future games. There's been huge demand for a Gen 4 remake, as there eventually would be for Gen 5, then Gen 6, etc.

That's mad money to pass up, for a game that would require a huge amount of work. I don't see it happening...but if it does, GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom