• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So out of the most likely Capcom reps who do you think is most likely?

Leon Kennedy
Monster Hunter
Phoenix Wright

I feel these three has the best shot. Out of them I feel Monster Hunter has it given Rathalos' presence.
Jill Valentine/Leon Kennedy
Phoenix Wright
Monster Hunter

Gotta say I think Phoenix will be the Next Capcom rep with the Series being a Nintendo Exclusive and all (Except for Mobile but that doesn't really have any effect on Nintendo right now)

D

Deleted member

We've all been there. I know the whole plot of Xenoblade Chronicles now but I have no intention of playing it.

Resident Evil, if you want the story but not the gameplay, has two House of the Dead style arcade Wii games that sum up the whole story pre-RE4. It's cheesy and hilarious and a quick playthrough. I recommend it if you want to play something from the series.
I’d like to play some of them sometime, but can’t yet. At the moment, I’m reading about RE7’s plot and gameplay, after reading about the Golgotha virus, T-virus, C-virus, that test subject girl with the chains and tentacles, and Manuela’s mother.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’d like to play some of them sometime, but can’t yet. At the moment, I’m reading about RE7’s plot and gameplay, after reading about the Golgotha virus, T-virus, C-virus, that test subject girl with the chains and tentacles, and Manuela’s mother.
The viruses are all over the place to fit whatever the plot needs. There's also the T-Veronica virus, Las Plagas, Uroborus, etc. Plus RE0 had those disgusting *** leeches. Blech.

D

Deleted member

Burn Book Page 2:

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda is in no way gentle, constantly asks annoying questions, and doesn't even have the taste to have his avatar match his usename.
Just noticed this but why is your avatar trying to pose all sexy? Besitaility is illegal I think, so i’m gonna have to pre-emptively take you in bub.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The viruses are all over the place to fit whatever the plot needs. There's also the T-Veronica virus, Las Plagas,
T-Veronica’s the one the one where the blood alights upon contact with oxygen, right? And what mutated Manuela’s mother. That organ harvesting crap was disturbing. Las Plagas is the parasite one. .?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Jill Valentine/Leon Kennedy
Phoenix Wright
Monster Hunter

Gotta say I think Phoenix will be the Next Capcom rep with the Series being a Nintendo Exclusive and all (Except for Mobile but that doesn't really have any effect on Nintendo right now)
Not anymore. The series is coming on all platforms and Steam from this year and beyond.

Resident Evil is the more likely to me. I'd say Phoenix is 2nd. Amaterasu is third if you want a top three.

I don't see Monster Hunter happening. They already negotiated for the series and settled on an unplayable stage, 2 music tracks, and a boss. You could argue that represents the series fine, since the monsters are the big draw. Monster Hunter costume will most likely come back.

It also wouldn't sit too well with me if they withheld a character for DLC, considering a stage and music are already present in the base game.

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Today while I was doing my daily routine of throwing up while listening to the song Poppin Them Thangs by G-Unit, I heard my sister call out from my living room. There were no audible words as she was only lightly grunting. I went in to see what was going on only to see her with her elbows over her head and her hands behind her back. I approached her to ask what was wrong, but as I did, she hit me with Ganondorf's forward smash in real life while I was 7 feet away from her. From this occurrence, I snapped awake only to realize I had fallen asleep at my television. My memory returned to me, and it occurred to me that I had been in training mode practicing parrying on ganon's f smash for the past 3 hours and must have dozed off mid training.

I really don't like Ganon guys. I made this whole post just now because I don't like him.

D

Deleted member

Today while I was doing my daily routine of throwing up while listening to the song Poppin Them Thangs by G-Unit, I heard my sister call out from my living room. There were no audible words as she was only lightly grunting. I went in to see what was going on only to see her with her elbows over her head and her hands behind her back. I approached her to ask what was wrong, but as I did, she hit me with Ganondorf's forward smash in real life while I was 7 feet away from her. From this occurrence, I snapped awake only to realize I had fallen asleep at my television. My memory returned to me, and it occurred to me that I had been in training mode practicing parrying on ganon's f smash for the past 3 hours and must have dozed off mid training.

I really don't like Ganon guys. I made this whole post just now because I don't like him.
real DOOORYAH hours

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

this post was a spiritual experience

D

Deleted member

Not anymore. The series is coming on all platforms and Steam from this year and beyond.

Resident Evil is the more likely to me. I'd say Phoenix is 2nd. Amaterasu is third if you want a top three.

I don't see Monster Hunter happening. They already negotiated for the series and settled on an unplayable stage, 2 music tracks, and a boss. You could argue that represents the series fine, since the monsters are the big draw. Monster Hunter costume will most likely come back.

It also wouldn't sit too well with me if they withheld a character for DLC, considering a stage and music are already present in the base game.
Yeah I guess you make a fair point with the Monster Hunter stuff I always assumed they were just pushing it back for DLC but with a Stage and Music already in there's no reason for the Series to get two stages.

Amaterasu I can't really see getting in though, it's a very small series of Capcom's and it doesn't have the legacy RE or PW have and I can't really see Capcom wanting to push the franchise into Smash when their bigger franchises are still unrepresented like RE and PW. Nintendo I can't really see wanting to push it either with them likely thinking one of Capcom's bigger franchises will sell better as more people are attached to them. Sakurai may see that Ama would be more unique than Leon or Phoenix but if Nintendo doesn't have Ama on their list I can't really see Sakurai choosing her.

D

Deleted member

Question, how does this image make you feel? Any answer is fine, we’re all just trying to help you overcome this Cia.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

I think you're Scrooge in A Christman Carol, and you're about to be visited by the ghost of Smash Bros Past, Present, and Future.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
You thinking of Lisa Trevor there?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Did Ganon kick you in the nuts or something lmao

D

Deleted member

z4v5cs2y0ri21.png

relevant meme btw

D

Deleted member

Ganon mains be like

:GCR::GCA: TOYAH

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Did Ganon kick you in the nuts or something lmao
no gwendolyn men dislike things for other reasons than being assaulted in our genitalia. if you must know it's because he keeps texting my ex gf and sending me the screenshots I'm really getting sick of it like I'm glad she's happy but I don't need to see this ya know

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Ooh that's cool, but Dark Samus (iirc) is a Metroid that takes over one of Samus' suits. This doesn't really fit the weird skull/brain like aesthetic of a Metroid
This. Horrific mutant alien encased in the shell of the hero >>> more weird attempts sexy internet fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom