• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just do what most Americans do with their food.

Keep adding cheese and bacon until it tastes good.
That's a good idea except like some Americans I don't want to die of Diabetes that's not the way I would want to go out, I'd personally want to go out in style.

Hot dogs ok. I am not fond of them.
You take that back with burgers though.
I said most not all of them, Some Hamburgers are great but I've just gotten tired of eating Hamburgers and Hot dogs.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Hahaaaa the oldest I've seen is Casshern, which is 6 years older!
I'm not a very good weeb and I know it.

Dragonball/Z/GT/Super
Rurouni Kenshin
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Kill la Kill
GitS/SAC/Arise
Black Lagoon
Spice & Wolf
Gundam/Wing/00/G/Unicorn

And that's it. I have vague knowledge of things from my brother, who's an actual weeb. I just pretend so I look cool on the internet.

D

Deleted member

And that's it. I have vague knowledge of things from my brother, who's an actual weeb. I just pretend so I look cool on the internet.
Hah, no one’s faker like that than me! Guess how many I want to watch? Many! How many have I watched? Nothing! I literally just click every link on TV Tropes until I have everything I want to know about whatever.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Resident Evil 4 is coming to the Switch.... Leon seams a bit more likely now.
I'd just like to point out that so is REmake.

Between that and Revelations...

Jill's winning.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Random fact.

The day the live-action Lion King comes out. I'm gonna be watching the original Lion King at home to just mock Disney.

The original classic is where its at yo! :grin:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I decided to watch some gameplay, and then they got to William, so I went ‘ew’ and looked him up on the Resident Evil Wiki, and then clicked on more things, and more things, and I’ve been doing that periodically for the last couple of days.
And that’s how I learn about games I’ve never played.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
i legit want Nintendo to hire me and put my on the Animal Crossing division
I too want more money.
Not sure if risking my mental health, free time, and working in horrid conditions would be worth it to work on a video game during development hell.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So out of the most likely Capcom reps who do you think is most likely?

Leon Kennedy
Monster Hunter
Phoenix Wright

I feel these three has the best shot. Out of them I feel Monster Hunter has it given Rathalos' presence.

D

Deleted member

I love how after playing/winning 1 match w/ :ultmario:, he has the 2nd highest GSP of all my characters...

GSP is funky man.
I used my Samus (who I never ****ing play) to do some FFA's for some of the online challenges. guess who has my third best GSP?
(and it's not like I have bad GSP with my mains, she just got soooo much from a couple matches)

Between that and Revelations...

Jill's winning.
I'm starting to think Jill might be one of your favorite characters, and that you like Resident Evil at least a bit

Versus

(⌐■_■)
Switch FC
SW-5784-8868-8472
I love how after playing/winning 1 match w/ :ultmario:, he has the 2nd highest GSP of all my characters...

GSP is funky man.
Happened to me when I played kirby for the first time online. Played 3 matches and won all 3, gained over 700k gsp and was close to elite.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I too want more money.
Not sure if risking my mental health, free time, and working in horrid conditions would be worth it to work on a video game during development hell.
i may be dancing on the edge of going off the cliff but I want to work on Animal Crossing so bad. Id make that game hella worth it being in development hell

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ooh that's cool, but Dark Samus (iirc) is a Metroid that takes over one of Samus' suits. This doesn't really fit the weird skull/brain like aesthetic of a Metroid
hardly even that by MP3 i think, it's more or less a chitinous exoskeleton vaguely imitating the shape of samus (hence the completely alien shape inside the exoskeleton)

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
oh this is my specialty i got this
uuhhhhhhhhhhh penises
Sorry buddy, I got desensitized from all the earlier hot-dogs-in-buns talk.

Now I'm all about those tacos.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I decided to watch some gameplay, and then they got to William, so I went ‘ew’ and looked him up on the Resident Evil Wiki, and then clicked on more things, and more things, and I’ve been doing that periodically for the last couple of days.
And that’s how I learn about games I’ve never played.
We've all been there. I know the whole plot of Xenoblade Chronicles now but I have no intention of playing it.

Resident Evil, if you want the story but not the gameplay, has two House of the Dead style arcade Wii games that sum up the whole story pre-RE4. It's cheesy and hilarious and a quick playthrough. I recommend it if you want to play something from the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom