• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Guys, I think we might be getting Toadette in Smash next

It would be strange if Toadette was the default but if it's the only way Toad fans can potentially get what they've wanted practically since Melee. It'd be pretty sweet to see. Hell, if it was only Toadette with no male Toad alts at all. Toad fans might take it at this point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think one of them is to rep TP and the other is supposed to rep Green Tunic Link in general
yeah i know its the "composite" link from the newest shill book about everything zelda but

you can't deny that it looks exactly like TP Link

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
why tf does twilight princess link get two icons

he ain't in smash anymore, let him rest in peace
Because reminding people that TP Link isn’t in Smash anymore will hurt them more

D

Deleted member

That two stock though, That was pretty good. Not for me of course but the Pokemon Trainer is an absolute beast.

Zeox

Smash Champion

Billybo10K debates whether we might get a Square rep or not.

What do you guys think?
If there was no leakers talking about Square reps, I would think that there was no way Square enix would give us another character, just look at FF representation, 2 songs, no spirits, only the Smash render for Cloud...

D

Deleted member

That's what happens if I grab you at ledge when I hit you w/ :ultridley: Side B.

You shouldn't be at ledge when I do that. :smirk:
ridley mains be like
*:GCR::GCB: noises*
tbh there's not much high level ridley play but the little there is of him is pretty hype

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
why tf does twilight princess link get two icons

he ain't in smash anymore, let him rest in peace
Because he's the best one.

What are you not getting about that.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I'm finally caught up with the MCU.
Ant Man and the Wasp was alright. It had it's good moments, but it's not among my favorite MCU films.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

nah he just has the best game

:ulttoonlink: don't make me remind you :4tlink: to the actual contributor :toonlink: to Hyrule's society

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ant Man and the Wasp was alright. It had it's good moments, but it's not among my favorite MCU films.
Did you watch all the Netflix/Hulu and ABC shows? If not, then you’re not truly caught up with the MCU /s
nah he has the best game

:ulttoonlink: don't make me remind you :4tlink: to the actual contributor :toonlink: to Hyrule's society
Toon Link needs more love in Smash Ultimate

LetterO

Smash Lord
I think Cloud's bumped up to one of the worst annoying characters I ever have to fight because of the sheer abundance of them, how they all have the exact same Advent Children alt, and how they all do the same stupid things I keep falling into thanks to the horrible lag they all share.

All Cloud players are part of a hivemind and that's my headcanon.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Thor: Ragnarok or should I say Asgardians of the Galaxy/Guardians of the Galaxy: Thor stands out as my least favorite MCU film to date. It was literally a damn spoof and Thor felt so out of character along with cringey forced humor interrupting moments like Asgard's destruction with Korg.

Thank god Infinity War in the beginning makes that mockery all meaningless. Probably the only redeeming factor.

D

Deleted member

I mean, at first I would be inclined to agree, buuuuut
24bff62c57ebc42f2eb0649cb9539917.gif

I think Cloud's bumped up to one of the worst annoying characters I ever have to fight because of the sheer abundance of them, how they all have the exact same Advent Children alt, and how they all do the same stupid things I keep falling into thanks to the horrible lag they all share.

fd9.jpg

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

If any character is a hivemind of hate and evil, it's probably :ultbowserjr: because they're all one big family that nestles in low tier for all of their lives, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

Obviously, :ultwendy: is their queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom