• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You bring about a deadly spectre with that declaration :yoshi:
hey zin
is this why yoshi commits tax evasion? so he can strike back at a corrupt system that systemically oppresses yoshis and treats them like objects?

Mod edit: let's not do that

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
im late but KH is the wests DQ. You saw how nuch KH sold over here, right?
5 million isn't bad but bruh, Dragon Quest XI has sold 4 million with 75% of all sales coming from Japan alone... KH isn't even close to being the West's Dragon Quest.

D

Deleted member

Random *** question. If you all were gonna make a sign to stir up your dog walking hobby, how would you make the sign look more appeling to people?

Because I need money and everyone on my street has some kind of dog
put a pic of yourself caring for a dog, oh and also paw prints

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, then to the trash it goes because my PC can't handle more than 32 bits at a time
Just you wait until you have to grind for souls, you'll be thinking "Man if only there was a way for me to see if certain enemies DO drop souls or if I could just take their souls without killing them. There has to be a better way" when you get to Aria of Sorrow, and then Shanoa will just stare through your window. She doesn't have emotions, but you can tell that if she had one right now, it'd be smug.

Also Dracula ****ing WALKS to beat the **** out of you in OoE

D

Deleted member

Random *** question. If you all were gonna make a sign to stir up your dog walking hobby, how would you make the sign look more appeling to people?

Because I need money and everyone on my street has some kind of dog
Why does it have to be appealing to people? What if I wanted it to appeal to dogs?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why does it have to be appealing to people? What if I wanted it to appeal to dogs?
yo, you got a point there. Thats pretty damn smart
put a pic of yourself caring for a dog, oh and also paw prints
well I do have my stinky but lovable laberdoodle so I got that covered

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Lmao remember when everyone was hounding Christina Vee because she was working on a big game and Smash is clearly the only video game to ever exist? It's Fortnite. She was working on Fortnite to voice one of the skins. I wonder how mad people will go once they hear thst

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Lmao remember when everyone was hounding Christina Vee because she was working on a big game and Smash is clearly the only video game to ever exist? It's Fortnite. She was working on Fortnite to voice one of the skins. I wonder how mad people will go once they hear thst
I remember somebody mentioning that. I don’t remember the hounding though. What skin does she voice?

D

Deleted member

fortnite guy is gonna be in smash and thats one of his alts 4head

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
folks we still don't know what elma's VA was doing, clearly it means something

/s

D

Deleted member

folks we still don't know what elma's VA was doing, clearly it means something

/s
We actually do

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
We actually do
no no, she's playing 16d chess to distract from her starring role in super smash brothers ultimate for the nintendo switch

D

Deleted member

If you think about it, you can’t prove that all games aren’t actually just Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
We actually do
Clearly Gentlepanda means her Japanese VA, who's going to reprise her role as Shanoa in CastleVania Order of Ecclesia's remake on the Switch

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
shes saying that to pretend she isnt working on smash but LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW
voice actor: "i am not in smash"
everyone: "so anyway here's why voice actor is actually playing 95d checkers to subtly hint that they are in fact in smash"

Teeb147

Smash Legend
wow cristina vee is really getting them voice jobs.
I do wonder if we'll know anything she voiced in smash.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Let's say the next Smash game adds another surprise character, and this time it's a Pokémon; who do you think would be the best option? Try to think of one who would have a unique and realizable moveset.
I'd hope it's either Doublade or Aegislash, to parody "generic anime swordsmen". They'd also be pretty unique, being either two floating swords or a floating sword and shield.

If we weren't going to spend it on a joke character, I'd like to see a popular request from a previous game that didn't make it in (Zoruark, Gardevoir, Decidueye, etc.).

D

Deleted member

Guys idk if you were aware but it seems like vergeben is back
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77476995/917834488
Can’t wait for more of his backpedaling:4pacman:
"Why is this gamer excited" and "This Farm Game is what everybody is talking about in America" and "Canal Was Drained In Paris After 200 Years, It Reveals All Sorts Of Items" caught my attention more than Verge's statement.

Also of course they got to make one fanservicey. Ughh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom