• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Let's say the next Smash game adds another surprise character, and this time it's a Pokémon; who do you think would be the best option? Try to think of one who would have a unique and realizable moveset.
My bias would probably say Braixen (sadly no Gardevoir as it's a Pokeball Pokemon already), who'd be the first playable Pokemon to utilize magic attacks. It could probably take inspiration from Pokken for some moves, like Light Screen as a reflector. The only two true downsides is it being yet another Fire type Pokemon, and well... the dangers of what art could surface from this. *shivers*

Or perhaps they could put Decidueye instead so we could have a Pokemon prioritizing long-ranged over close-ranged combat and it's not a fire type.

It can't be Blaziken since it's actually one of those Pokemon you see in the Fire type Kalos League stage, and it'd seem like shoving him down our throats like with what happened with Lucario, and yet another fire type. Honestly I don't much of the popular Pokes of this generation (not just gen 7 btw) that I haven't named already, and what are highly popular ones of the current Pokemon anime, as in similar popular levels like with Greninja, unless Incineroar fits that bill.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Let's say the next Smash game adds another surprise character, and this time it's a Pokémon; who do you think would be the best option? Try to think of one who would have a unique and realizable moveset.
Detective Pikachu would be the biggest mind**** character ever. Just sayin’.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
My bias would probably say Braixen (sadly no Gardevoir as it's a Pokeball Pokemon already), who'd be the first playable Pokemon to utilize magic attacks. It could probably take inspiration from Pokken for some moves, like Light Screen as a reflector. The only two true downsides is it being yet another Fire type Pokemon, and well... the dangers of what art could surface from this. *shivers*

Or perhaps they could put Decidueye instead so we could have a Pokemon prioritizing long-ranged over close-ranged combat and it's not a fire type.

It can't be Blaziken since it's actually one of those Pokemon you see in the Fire type Kalos League stage, and it'd seem like shoving him down our throats like with what happened with Lucario, and yet another fire type. Honestly I don't much of the popular Pokes of this generation (not just gen 7 btw) that I haven't named already, and what are highly popular ones of the current Pokemon anime, as in similar popular levels like with Greninja, unless Incineroar fits that bill.
Rule 1 on Pokémon in Smash: They don't want any more overlap between Smash and Pokken. They said so multiple Times.
So Gardevoir, Braixen, Garchomp, Sceptile and Blaziken are off the table

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Hey, since we're on Pokemon and rosters, how about we make a mini-roster that fills up the missing Pokemon types in Smash?
As of now, we lack:
Ghost
Bug
Ice
Dragon
Rock
Ground
Ghost: Dusknoir!!!!
Bug: Golisopod/Guzma
Ice: Would it be weird to say I'd like to see Regice?
Dragon-Ground: Flygon
Rock: hmmm..... I'd say either Lycanroc (Iconic) or Aggron (Awesome)

D

Deleted member

( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)
Screenshot_2019-02-23-07-55-13~2.png

Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 194155
Lord Jesus, for too long I’ve kept you out of my life. I know that I am a sinner and that I cannot save myself. No longer will I close the door when I hear you knocking. By faith I gratefully receive your gift of salvation. I am ready to trust you as my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for coming to earth. I believe you are the Son of God who died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Thank you for bearing my sins and giving me the gift of eternal life. I believe your words are true. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus, and be my Savior. Amen.
Is it bad that I can recognise what site you’re using just from this image?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom