• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine if Master Chief, Steve, and Banjo were all on the Fighter Pass. How would you react?

D

Deleted member

Imagine if Master Chief, Steve, and Banjo were all on the Fighter Pass. How would you react?
That would be interesting.
Microsoft fans would be diving in candy.

What if Advanced Wars got on the Switch? How would you react?

Pakky

Smash Hero
If Pyra dropped her tiddy on a man's head she'd kill him instantly.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's by definition the last of the trilogy though. A trilogy is 3 games. Call it what you want, but it's the end of the first 3 main games.

I didn't say it's the final game either. It's just that, if you don't actually close out certain plot points, it seems unfulfilling. Kairi seems entirely weak. Well, many of the characters do.
My point was that all the games are important in their own way, calling KH3 "the last of the trilogy" disregards the importance of all the other games.

It's the price they pay for calling it Kingdom Hearts 3, I guess. It's not really Kingdom Hearts 3, it's more like Kingdom Hearts 8.

D

Deleted member

That was actually a lie. I have many, many words.

I won't bother you all with em though.
My guy, you can’t spend a month hyping it up only to tell us nothing! At least give us the faintest of glimpses into your mind.

D

Deleted member

It is not Xiivi's birthday anymore.
Still, happy b-day Xiivi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
My guy, you can’t spend a month hyping it up only to tell us nothing! At least give us the faintest of glimpses into your mind.
Alright, here I go.

The movie was amazing. Absolutely 100% without a doubt amazing. Does it recapture the magic of the original? No, but it doesn't have to. These three movies aren't about recreating the same things, it's about moving the characters forwards. And that's exactly what it does.

Hiccup's character development is really astounding, and watching the trilogy back to back will clearly show the genius of these writers. His relationship with Astrid is adorable, and is honestly the kinda relationship I want.

The scenes with Toothless and the Light Fury are the best things i've seen all year. Holy crap, the animation the visuals it's all incredible. Toothless is literally the best dragon ever conceived and I will not hear otherwise.

The villain wasn't amazing, but he was a huge step up from the previous ones. Who was the villain in the first movie? A big dragon. Who was the villain in the second movie? A mean guy who screamed a lot. This guy has style, this guy is smart. This guy is the best villain the series has had.

The climax was smaller than I thought it'd be, but that's fine. The focus isn't to have a "HUGE EPIC BATTLE" it's to have a fitting conclusion to these character's arcs.

The ending was beautiful. Absolutely incredible. The best ending to a movie i've ever seen, and the perfect way to wrap up this trilogy. I hope and pray they don't pull a Toy Story 4 because they already ended it perfectly.

I could say way more, but
i'll leave it there. Does it have issues? Yes, some of the humor was a little off and the pacing could stand to be a bit slower. But a good movie doesn't have a limited amount of problems. What makes a movie good is if you don't care about the small issues. because they don't matter in the grand scheme.

THEY HAVE BABIES! BABIES!!!! Hiccup and Astrid and Toothless and the Light Fury! They both have babies and they're all precious!
And Hiccup's wedding OMGOOOOOOD

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Alright, here I go.

The movie was amazing. Absolutely 100% without a doubt amazing. Does it recapture the magic of the original? No, but it doesn't have to. These three movies aren't about recreating the same things, it's about moving the characters forwards. And that's exactly what it does.

Hiccup's character development is really astounding, and watching the trilogy back to back will clearly show the genius of these writers. His relationship with Astrid is adorable, and is honestly the kinda relationship I want.

The scenes with Toothless and the Light Fury are the best things i've seen all year. Holy crap, the animation the visuals it's all incredible. Toothless is literally the best dragon ever conceived and I will not hear otherwise.

The villain wasn't amazing, but he was a huge step up from the previous ones. Who was the villain in the first movie? A big dragon. Who was the villain in the second movie? A mean guy who screamed a lot. This guy has style, this guy is smart. This guy is the best villain the series has had.

The climax was smaller than I thought it'd be, but that's fine. The focus isn't to have a "HUGE EPIC BATTLE" it's to have a fitting conclusion to these character's arcs.

The ending was beautiful. Absolutely incredible. The best ending to a movie i've ever seen, and the perfect way to wrap up this trilogy. I hope and pray they don't pull a Toy Story 4 because they already ended it perfectly.

i'll leave it there. Does it have issues? Yes, some of the humor was a little off and the pacing could stand to be a bit slower. But a good movie doesn't have a limited amount of problems. What makes a movie good is if you don't care about the small issues. because they don't matter in the grand scheme.

THEY HAVE BABIES! BABIES!!!! Hiccup and Astrid and Toothless and the Light Fury! They both have babies and they're all precious!
ok but it's no food fight

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Alright, here I go.

Have you read the original book series?
It's different from the movies, but is awesome in its own ways and there are really good villains, and there's an overarching story, and Fishlegs is a good character, and it's really funny, and seriously you should read it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Have you read the original book series?
It's different from the movies, but is awesome in its own ways and there are really good villains, and there's an overarching story, and Fishlegs is a good character, and it's really funny, and seriously you should read it.
I've read the first few, and enjoyed them. I have the whole series up to 2013 but i've got to dig them up from somewhere.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If Pyra dropped her tiddy on a man's head she'd kill him instantly.
Well... I'm sure she can hold back her strength, Boobs of Steel or not...
She ****in' nukes living continents in a fit of rage with her satellite mech, then creates a suppressed Tulpa of herself so she doesn't go off-the-wall again.

She's an in-universe example of someone you do NOT want on the villain's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom