• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh, you live there? My apologies for getting that wrong.
On a clear Summers Day, you can actually see the shores of France from certain places in Jersey.

(Also, fun fact: "Kinniggit" is actually close to the original way the word "Knight" was pronounced).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
minecraft update after remembering i have minecraft:

spent a literal hour going in circles because i went searching for sugar cane, got some, and then lost my village (and house) location

god ****ing help me

D

Deleted member

spent a literal hour going in circles because i went searching for sugar cane, got some, and then lost my village (and house) location

god ****ing help me
I havent played it in a long time, but can't you make a compass or something to guide you to your bed?

D

Deleted member

god ****ing help me
You should of used F3 to look at the coordinates and mark your village.
F3 ( X, Y, Z ) will save you, trust me.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It’s not a FNAF spinoff. The dev used to make FNAF Fangames, so I guess that’s why it looks a bit like it.
"a bit like it" is undermining it, lol

You should of used F3 to look at the coordinates and mark your village.
F3 ( X, Y, Z ) will save you, trust me.
ah yes, direct me to the F3 button on my nintendo switch console :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member

"a bit like it" is undermining it, lol

ah yes, direct me to the F3 button on my nintendo switch console :rolleyes:
If you’re playing on Bedrock Edition you can show your co-ordinates with one of the world options (you have to leave the world to change this).

D

Deleted member

Arig is playing on Bedrock edition?
Pretty lucky, that is seen better than Java.

Yet again, Java can run mods perfectly.
Undertale text editor?
I have used that way before.
cursed image.png
cursed image2.png

cursed image3.png

cursed image4.png

cursed image5.png

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The name "Crono" is a leftover from the SNES days. In Japanese material his name has always been romanized as Chrono, but the SNES version only allowed 5 characters even in English, leading to the H being dropped.

Just search Google and you will find it.
I already proved how this was a misspelling. I gave the source, the official Chrono Trigger website, where it's spelled 'Crono'. You didn't reply after that. Now you're back, peddling the exact same rumour, using the exact same point I disproved. But hey, even though the burden of proof is not on us, here's another official link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/613830/CHRONO_TRIGGER/. That's the Steam store page, where it's again 'Crono'.

I know this leak has Agumon in it, and that's really the only reason you're this adamant in its propagation, but you really gotta drop it. Whoever created this one tripped up on a pretty basic aspect of it; spelling the character names correctly.

And to everyone else, if he brings it up again, just post one of those links.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I just had a thought...

The Official Pokémon Youtube Channel has been posting the "Explore the [name] Region" videos once a day (they posted the Hoenn video about an hour ago).

I wonder... they'll obviously go through all the regions; when they get to the end on Tuesday, they'll probably drop the trailer for the new Pokémon games on Wednesday.

Probably obvious. *shrug*

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I just had a thought...

The Official Pokémon Youtube Channel has been posting the "Explore the [name] Region" videos once a day (they posted the Hoenn video about an hour ago).

I wonder... they'll obviously go through all the regions; when they get to the end on Tuesday, they'll probably drop the trailer for the new Pokémon games on Wednesday.

"Explore the Nether Region" :dkmelee:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just had a thought...

I hope.

I hope so, so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom