• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Smashboards: "We want Animal Crossing, An announced game that is likely releasing this year, but the game isn't out yesterday so reeeee!"
Other people: "Oh yeah? Well we're still waiting for Luigi's Mansion, a game with a release date, so you can't complain!"
Me, nervously waiting for the next Metroid Prime 4 teaser sceduled in 2022: "Are you guys ****ing kidding me?"
Me, waiting for Pikmin 4 - a game that they could just straight up cancel with no fanfare as they never officially revealed it in the first place: "golly jee willikers, this is fun"

Though if we're tryna show off our OPPRESSED GAMER credentials, none of us can really compete with F Zero fans, whose series is dead for no logical reason

osby

Smash Obsessed
Me, waiting for Pikmin 4 - a game that they could just straight up cancel with no fanfare as they never officially revealed it in the first place: "golly jee willikers, this is fun"

Though if we're tryna show off our OPPRESSED GAMER credentials, none of us can really compete with F Zero fans, whose series is dead for no logical reason
Why people act like F-Zero is the only dead Nintendo series?

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Why people act like F-Zero is the only dead Nintendo series?
At the least, it's the most visibly dead one:
Captain Falcon is brought back for each new Smash game as he slowly morphs into Mr. Smash rather than a character from F-Zero.

D

Deleted member

BotW 2 has no reason to exist and both Xenoblade series are definitely getting sequels but XC2 is too recent to start asking for more Just yet
yeah but that doesnt mean i dont want xcx2/xc3

also by botw 2 i just meant a new 3d zelda game, tho ill pick up the la remake for sure

D

Deleted member

I really hope the new Zelda game builds off of what BotW set up and just expands on it. I'd be really disappointed to go back to linear dungeons after how good and fresh BotW was.

Also, happy birthday to the lamen
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

D

Deleted member

moto moto is king k rool confirmed
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Pakky

Smash Hero
1550848108770.png
1550848298516.png

I'm making her this is inspiring

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The darker skin was something I had thought about pacing around in my study last night smoking my pipe, then this morning I saw this.
honestly it's not like, disturbing looking, or whatever, like she's cute

it's just that k.rool is a big smelly reptile douche and making him into a cute anime girl x3 x3 x3 gives me a weird vibe its like bowsette kinda

Pakky

Smash Hero
honestly it's not like, disturbing looking, or whatever, like she's cute

it's just that k.rool is a big smelly reptile douche and making him into a cute anime girl x3 x3 x3 gives me a weird vibe its like bowsette kinda
Do you think I should give her a banana or is that going too deep down south?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom