• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Watch this show you cowards
My small female cousins occasionally have this on while I'm around and it's not terrible. I mean it is clearly meant for young children and I am not the target audience but it wasn't annoying like a lot of children's shows. Would rather this be on over Paw Patrol though I do think Sophia the First is my preferred show that the youngins put on, as it actually has decent writing at points and a fairly interesting connection with disney lore

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My small female cousins occasionally have this on while I'm around and it's not terrible. I mean it is clearly mean for young children and I am not the target audience but it wasn't annoying like a lot of children's shows. Would rather this be on over Paw Patrol though I do think Sophia the First is my preferred show that the youngins put on, as it actually has decent writing at points and a fairly interesting connection with disney lore
Yusssssss
he said it's not horrible

D

Deleted member

French website JeuxVideo reports that Ori and Cuphead are headed to Nintendo Switch They also re-confirm the Gamepass/Switch rumors, citing their own sources Also, a high-profile Xbox franchise such as Gears, Halo or Forza could end up on Switch

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1098965260067840000
If this actually happens nobody here has any reason not to play Cuphead or Ori. They're both a couple of the best indie games released in the last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If this actually happens nobody here has any reason not to play Cuphead or Ori. They're both some of the best indie games released in the last few years.
Frankly, I think this is too good to be true. I enjoyed the hell out of Cuphead when it was out. Not sure if my friends are gonna want to play through it again though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My small female cousins occasionally have this on while I'm around and it's not terrible. I mean it is clearly meant for young children and I am not the target audience but it wasn't annoying like a lot of children's shows. Would rather this be on over Paw Patrol though I do think Sophia the First is my preferred show that the youngins put on, as it actually has decent writing at points and a fairly interesting connection with disney lore
Hey man, I rarely watch kid shows but I watched the MLP movie online ones and i must say, that was so good ****. Actaully watching Twilight ****ing snap at her friends was great

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

For children. The show is still very vapid and I am confused as to what a 16 year old would find interesting about it. I certainly couldn't see myself watching this at 16, or even 10 for that matter.
aaaaand now i hate you again
that was short-lived

Pakky

Smash Hero
This is actually pretty good looking. Cool afro croc lady.
1550853054318.png

Yeah I like her a lot, so my thought process was, 'what if she was a pirate and or in Smash?' Also the thing on her shirt looks like a Zinger so I made one.

D

Deleted member

I was chilling with my cousins at like 3 am and for some godforsaken reason we decided to watch the Teen Titans Go movie and honestly it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was, like if I was ~10 years younger I really would have enjoyed it

Also there's this part where they run over some dude and make a "I think his dad's a cop" joke and would you ever see the Avengers do that?

And it ended with a teaser for Teen Titans season 6 so that's always nice

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I was chilling with my cousins at like 3 am and for some godforsaken reason we decided to watch the Teen Titans Go movie and honestly it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was, like if I was ~10 years younger I really would have enjoyed it

Also there's this part where they run over some dude and make a "I think his dad's a cop" joke and would you ever see the Avengers do that?

Teen Titans Go is like Deadpool in X-Men, and Teen Titans Go to the Movies is like Deadpool in his own movie.

Once it can poke fun at itself and has a coherent plot, it's so much better.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I forgot about Kalypso. Am i the only one that think Kalypso is better designed then Candy?
I like lewd stuff A LOT though Candy is one of those things where I'm like "Bruh you didn't even try, this is just eh." Even the name is a little... "What is this?"

Tiny is good replacement even though her color scheme is... confusing.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
Don't lewd tiny pls
I mean Nintendo kinda has already. Which if you aske me Sluggers version is better than the 64 version because... she looks like a puke baby...

Though I made a model it was a little too much so I toned things down.

When I texture stuff, I'm just going with Sky blue and orange though. Her colors are too wild.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Broke: "I main Joker because I love Persona!"
Woke: "Why the hell isn't the female alt the main one?"

Is how the fanbase is going to be once this happens, just like with Robin and Corrin

Ya give a man the chose between anime dude, and anime tiddy, tiddy gun win,
To be fair, Corrin should have been female by default since Robin was male..I don't get why the only default female was Wii Fit..

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I mean Nintendo kinda has already. Which if you aske me Sluggers version is better than the 64 version because... she looks like a puke baby...

Though I made a model it was a little too much so I toned things down.

When I texture stuff, I'm just going with Sky blue and orange though. Her colors are too wild.
Where did nintendo lewd Tiny Kong

The animal character from their E rated game

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

It gets a lot of blind hate just for being TTG. It's got some priceless humor and great action scenes.

D

Deleted member

sadly that version of peach bowser never got popular because people would rather have the big breasted version but its so cute
View attachment 193980
I LOVE HER. SHE'S SO CUTE!

Oh yeah, and I got this ROM Hack working on SM64 finally. I had to go through so much trial and error to get this to not crash, lol. On the bright side, now that I know nearly all of the patching methods for SM64 at this point, I shouldn't have any problems playing any ROM Hacks in the future, so that's cool.

osby

Smash Obsessed
To be fair, Corrin should have been female by default since Robin was male..I don't get why the only default female was Wii Fit..
Most games treat male option as default because they mainly aim a male demographic. On the other hand, Wii Fit and Splatoon are marketed towards all genders pretty much equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom