• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If Villagers in AC Switch aren't visibly furry like DK is in Tropical Freeze, I riot. :drflip:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My biggest request for AC Switch is better villager interaction. New Leaf added loads in the content department, but the villagers felt kind of repetitive. I get that giving each villager a unique personality isn't very feasible, but it's a little jarring when you hear multiple villagers, cos they share the same personality, say exactly the same stuff at each other.

Would also like to have a 'best friend' option (so your favourite villager won't leave if you stop playing for a while) and more ways to reliable earn cash other than squeezing the island for all it's worth.

D

Deleted member

Also, I want the same thing PBG wants for Animal Crossing:

I wanna go to the moon.

D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

This is your girl Lady Haruka wishing you a happy birthday this morning! I pray you have more wonderful birthdays to follow!

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

All I want for AC Switch is for my villagers appearance not to be based of RNG (unless they fixed that in New Leaf, I've never played that game).

D

Deleted member

Y'all will get your Animal Crossing when I get my Luigi's Mansion.

WHERE IS IT, NINTENDO? WHERE'S WEEGEE?

D

Deleted member

hey reminder that if you set 5 min or less and/or 2 stocks or less on quickplay then you have small pp

D

Deleted member

All I want for AC Switch is for my villagers appearance not to be based of RNG (unless they fixed that in New Leaf, I've never played that game).
It never was RNG. It was based off the answers you gave to Rover's multiple-choice questions.

D

Deleted member

None of y'all are true Animal Crossing fans until you've downloaded an Emulator specifically to play the original Japanese version like my little brother has

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I doubt AC will be delayed if it's one of their big system sellers coming out this year: it'll be like Odyssey - the main show at E3 with a mid-autumn release date

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Smashboards: "We want Animal Crossing, An announced game that is likely releasing this year, but the game isn't out yesterday so reeeee!"
Other people: "Oh yeah? Well we're still waiting for Luigi's Mansion, a game with a release date, so you can't complain!"
Me, nervously waiting for the next Metroid Prime 4 teaser sceduled in 2022: "Are you guys ****ing kidding me?"

D

Deleted member

Guys seriously
have any of y'all played the original Japan-Only N64 Animal Crossing (Which was actually called Animal Forest, or Dōbutsu no Mori)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Smashboards: "We want Animal Crossing, An announced game that is likely releasing this year, but the game isn't out yesterday so reeeee!"
Other people: "Oh yeah? Well we're still waiting for Luigi's Mansion, a game with a release date, so you can't complain!"
Me, nervously waiting for the next Metroid Prime 4 teaser sceduled in 2022: "Are you guys ****ing kidding me?"
then we'll all suffer. AC only got a teaser, LM doesnt have a date and MP was delayed

D

Deleted member

Me, waiting for BotW 2 and Xenoblade X2/3: "haha this is fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom