• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Broke: "I main Joker because I love Persona!"
Woke: "Why the hell isn't the female alt the main one?"

Is how the fanbase is going to be once this happens, just like with Robin and Corrin

Ya give a man the chose between anime dude, and anime tiddy, tiddy gun win,

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also I just realized Shanoa would have a very 'muh reference' focused moveset due to how her Glyphs work in Order of Ecclesia. Eh, I'll try something with that
It fits with how Belmonts were handled (and to a lesser extend most 2D platforming characters). I'd like to read it once it's done, I'm a sucker for mage-like characters.

Is how the fanbase is going to be once this happens, just like with Robin and Corrin

I'd pick the anime dude every given day but I guess you are talking about straight guys. :p

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

You right

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Remember that Decidueye Springman """"gameplay""""?
Man... I remember calling that fake, from a mile away...
The way too predictable characters, and random touches, like Cappy on Mario at all times, just screamed fake to me.
it was too much like everyone's predictions.
And don't get me started on the animation...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It fits with how Belmonts were handled (and to a lesser extend most 2D platforming characters). I'd like to read it once it's done, I'm a sucker for mage-like characters.

I'd pick the anime dude every given day but I guess you are talking about straight guys. :p
I suppose I can say ideas I've got before writing them down, I thought of giving her Unions as a gimmick so that she can cancel some moves into stronger versions of whatever move she cancelled at the cost of her hearts which she can replenish by dealing damage or absorbing attacks. I'm also thinking of aerials for her and I think I'll give her a Falcis glyph for Fair. @Shishœ that's her scythe glyph

osby

Smash Obsessed
Guys...

I don't want to explain.
It's time...

I suppose I can say ideas I've got before writing them down, I thought of giving her Unions as a gimmick so that she can cancel some moves into stronger versions of whatever move she cancelled at the cost of her hearts which she can replenish by dealing damage or absorbing attacks. I'm also thinking of aerials for her and I think I'll give her a Falcis glyph for Fair. @Shishœ that's her scythe glyph
This sounds really cool, ngl (I should start playing a Castlevania game one of these days).

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's time...

This sounds really cool, ngl (I should start playing a Castlevania game one of these days).
Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia are my favourites so far, the latter even being my favourite game period. Though I will warn you that you may end up having to pay quite a bit for those games. Oh, and OoE has a pretty hard learning curve as every attack costs MP, even if MP regenerates a LOT faster than usual. Oh, and it has the best extra character mode I've experienced so far

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
space jam 2 but bugs bunny yells "kobe" every 2 minutes

also blueface cameo

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Happy birthday Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku !

Also I’m loving all of the Bowser taking over Nintendo jokes. They 100% knew what they were doing. E3 is gonna bring so many great memes this year.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Surprised this wasn’t mentioned, but we are apparently now on Smash version 2.0.1.

Source

I tried checking Nintendo’s site, but it wasn’t showing.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom