• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
"This April, Joker will Switch his sex in the Persona 5 Switch port."

People call a hypothetical P5 rerelease "Crimson", but the Persona 3 rerelease is FES (only P4 has the colour rerelease name, Golden).

What if it's "Persona 5: Freedom" or "Persona 5: Liberation" or something like that.
You got it all wrong, man. It's gonna be "Persona 5: Remember November", and it'll be released this Fall.

Pakky

Smash Hero
Why not him? and his homoerotic catman?

Nope have some Bleach...

Awful.

Man this bums me out and I don't even care about Jump Force all that much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok just watched the trailer for that reboot holy **** the animation is garbage, reminds me of 2010 cheap Nickelodeon cg openings

No thanks

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Can someone explain to me why Joker is getting a ponytail in one of his costumes and why it’s referred to as Jane?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok just watched the trailer for that reboot holy **** the animation is garbage, reminds me of 2010 cheap Nickelodeon cg openings

No thanks
The reaction from the Saint Seiya fanbase was about what you’d expect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of Yu Yu. In my Yu Yu Hakusho and Scooby-Doo crossover. These are things that'll happen in my story.

-After the capture of Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma and Scooby-Doo running off on them escaping. The way he'll meet Yusuke and the others is he gets noticed by dog catchers who chases him until running into Yusuke which once Scooby asks for his help. Yusuke who is also surprised he's meeting a talking dog saves him by telling the dog catchers that Scooby is his dog and he was searching for him who ran off on him. The dog catchers buys this and simply tells Yusuke to make sure he just doesn't run off on him again before leaving.

-When Scooby-Doo meets Botan, Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama and Keiko. Except for Botan (Given her work as a ferry and Spirit World knows everyone in the world) they all at first think Yusuke had gotten himself a dog only to tell them he didn't and what really happened before.

-Yusuke tries to bring Scooby-Doo back to his place but his mother tells him that he can't stay as she doesn't trust dogs thinking they have a habit of knocking things all over the place (Especially her alcohol). After that Yusuke tries Kuwabara's and although Shizuru wouldn't have a problem with him. She says their father is allergic to dogs and so Scooby can't stay here either (Much to Kuwabara's disappointment). At last he tries Keiko's place and luckily enough Keiko happily accepts to watch over Scooby for the night and stats although her parents are currently out of town that they wouldn't mind him staying just as long as he stayed upstairs. After that Yusuke tells Scooby that he'll be back tomorrow before leaving as Keiko then offers to help him feel as much at home as possible.

-In the morning. Keiko sees Scooby-Doo missing and suddenly hears noise from downstairs and goes down to find him digging through everything in the restaurant looking for something to eat making a mess in the process. Keiko scolds Scooby for this and when he tells her he's sorry saying that he was just hungry. She quickly gets over this saying she can't stay mad at him (While patting Scooby on the head) and tells him that all he had to do was wake her up and she happily would had gotten him something to eat. Afterwards Scooby helps her clean up the mess he made before Yusuke comes back to pick him up.

-Scooby-Doo and Kuwabara becoming really close pals but although they become close it doesn't supplant the bond Scooby and Shaggy has.

-Yusuke growing a soft spot for Scooby-Doo.

-Botan and Keiko growing to love Scooby-Doo. Botan also finds Scooby-Doo to be an "Interesting subject".

-A scene where Keiko bonds with Scooby showing compassion towards him as he lays his head on her lap saddened over the capture of his friends and feeling guilty he ran off on them because he got scared while Keiko pets him who promises that Yusuke and his friends will save Shaggy, Freddy, Daphne and Velma.

-Hiei having no interest in helping Scooby-Doo save his friends stating "I am not gonna bother wasting my time babysitting some mutt..." until the others manages to convince him telling him what if it was Yukina that was in their place.

-Botan managing to convince Scooby-Doo to face the demons that kidnapped his friends by giving him Scooby Snacks (Being she's the ferry of deceased souls and her work at the Spirit World with Koenma, they know everyone in the world and thus knows who everyone is and what they like) only to decline them after convincing from Yusuke telling and reminding him to be an alpha (His term for dogs being a man like how he and Kuwabara are) and that he doesn't need any ''dog treats'' to be an alpha.

-Scooby-Doo having a character arc where he's feeling guilty for running off on his friends given now that they're captured but gets over it with the thanks of Keiko who tells him before finding out more about his bloodline and being more then just a talking dog that he has nothing to feel guilty about since the outcome wouldn't had changed anything and he too would had gotten captured. Keiko along with Yusuke plays a crucial part on Scooby's character arc in terms of emotional support helping him get over his guilt of what happened thus becoming a stronger character mentally.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So like...

What's female Joker's canon name gonna be?
From what I recall, it's just an alias. It's gender-neutral as it is. Their actual name on the other hand would be different most likely, but from what I understand, the female protagonist from Persona 3 doesn't have a canon name to this day.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Alright buster. What do YOU have to say about the biology and social structures of Yoshi in the wild.
*cracks knuckles*

Alright, the egg production you see in the games is not actual reproduction but merely a natural weapon that Yoshis can use coupled with their unprecedented arm strength. However, they would load their nests of their young with the fake weapon eggs to mitigate the risk of stealing from predators...

Also, being sentient beings kind of elevate mating practices I believe...

Also I'm ignoring the events of the Yoshi NES game...

D

Deleted member

What if:

Every single character in Smash Bros Ultimate had a Female/Male alt.
I mean boy Lucina is already in the game, Roy already has a hot dad echo fighter, and I'm scared of a female Wolf. I'm all in for girl Shulk though:
tumblr_m8ye6n0mtx1rt62cco1_500.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So like...

What's female Joker's canon name gonna be?
Well, I wouldn't worry about that, the Persona community is very creative when it comes to names.

For a long time, the P3 protag's canon name was Minato Arisato. So when the P3 female protag came out, what did we all call her?

Minako Arisato.

D

Deleted member

Also there’s this
Really should have been in the base game, but better late than never I guess.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So... what this "Jane" I've been hearing about?

Possibly Joker having a female alt, or something?

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ren or Akira... and the most canon of all, what I named him in my game, Ash Ketchum
Looked it up, "Ren" and "Akira" are both gender neutral.

The name would probably use different Kanji between sexes, though.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So... what this "jane" I've been hearing about?

Possibly Joker having a female alt, or something?
https://twitter.com/DrHyperCake/status/1098748513251291136

Check it. To quote what I said earlier, "The same dude who found out Joker's stage is Mementos found a new interesting string of code in Joker's files. It's got a filename associated with costumes, makes reference to someone or something called "Jane", and seems to be the model bones for a ponytail."

D

Deleted member

Also there’s this
Wel looks like Stadium is looking pretty likely for the 3.0 update, though it might just be scrapped code or something

D

Deleted member

Also there’s this
>Old stages as DLC
P O K E F L O A T S P L E A S E

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Also there’s this
WOOLLY WORLD PLZ!!! :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

>Old stages as DLC
P O K E F L O A T S P L E A S E
I mean it happened with multiple Stages last game (Dream Land, Hyrule Castle, Pirate Ship, Etc.) so I don't see a reason why it shouldn't be added as DLC, especially with it being one of the most requested Stages to return this cycle.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
ayyy wuss poppin --

first page of forum flooded with the Korean spambots

hahaha i am NOT touching that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom