• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this Anime talk has made me want to ask this Question, Do y'all have any Anime Suggestions?

I've watched a good chunk of Anime (Ex: All of DB, DBZ & DBS, One Piece, OG Naruto, AoT, OPM, Jojo, Etc.) so I'm not sure what else I should watch.
BNHA is nice if you like Shonen

D

Deleted member

Hey, guys, comin' back at ya with the Hot Joker Intel™.

The same dude who found out Joker's stage is Mementos found a new interesting string of code in Joker's files. It's got a filename associated with costumes, makes reference to someone or something called "Jane", and seems to be the model bones for a ponytail.
Oh.

OH.

I have a feeling March is going to be very interesting for Persona fans...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Joker with a female alt?

That sounds like something that would happen in a new game, perhaps an update or port.

A SWITCH PORT.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
For me, it's not just his powers. He became extremely popular (getting top ten in the fourth popularity poll) before he even did anything, which seemed to lead to him being shoehorned into the role of a major character post-time-skip, getting revealed to be one of the people with the middle initial D (despite having nothing in common with the others), and spending a ton of time travelling with the Straw Hats to the point that he feels more important than some of them. (and they're the main characters of the series)
The Op-Op fruit to me has reached a pinnacle to where Law needs to die. Like you can't have a decent narrative with someone like that as an ally which is why Dressrosa was kinda bad.

Jinbe is the same way. The way his Fishman Karate works, he can't fight anyone that's not the 'boss' and be expected to lose. (Pushes back Big Mom, GTFO)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Not really applicable with my boi... :yoshi:
Unlike the males, Female Yoshi's do not lay eggs. Instead, Female Yoshi's hold baby Yoshi's in pouches after they are born and have small mammory glands, to feed their young. Their lack of egg laying also means they lack they Yoshi's long extendable tongue. Female Yoshi's instead have smaller noses and longer necks, to reach into the small cracks and crevices where their food is typically found. While the male's are out adventuring, the female Yoshi spends their days nurturing their children, cultivating their farms, and defending the nest from attack by their natural predator, The Wiggler.

Join us next week when we take a look into the exciting world of proto-kremling society, they're evolutionary split from the Koopa line, and how they became the massive globe-spanning empire they are today.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Ike honestly just bullies the **** out of superheavies in this game

Their one advantage of killing super early doesn't affect him as much because guess what, he's also decently heavy. Couple that with his large hitboxes and their large hurtboxes, and one of his weaknesses (poor speed) not really mattering because superheavies have ****e frame data means that it's a hard matchup for sure. K.Rool and Incineroar to an extent can try freebie him below the stage but good luck actually doing it with your slow counter speed/run speed lmao
I can't play Ike online for the life of me. I am barely in Elite Smash with him, but that's because I can't do much in a laggy environment. Doesn't help that I don't have any proper out-of-shield options with him, and a lot of characters like Bowser, Roy, etc. hit like freight trains while having the aggro to keep me from doing anything with the smallest input delay.

That being said, I don't suffer as much with Zelda or Mega Man, especially with the former. I have to be extra careful with the blue bomber still, because damn near everything he's got has slow startup.

Roberk

Smash Champion
All this Anime talk has made me want to ask this Question, Do y'all have any Anime Suggestions?

I've watched a good chunk of Anime (Ex: All of DB, DBZ & DBS, One Piece, OG Naruto, AoT, OPM, Jojo, Etc.) so I'm not sure what else I should watch.
Mob Psycho 100, the same author of One Punch Man so you should be familiar with the humor and the protagonist being super overpowered yet bored with their powers.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Unlike the males, Female Yoshi's do not lay eggs. Instead, Female Yoshi's hold baby Yoshi's in pouches after they are born and have small mammory glands, to feed their young. Their lack of egg laying also means they lack they Yoshi's long extendable tongue. Female Yoshi's instead have smaller noses and longer necks, to reach into the small cracks and crevices where their food is typically found. While the male's are out adventuring, the female Yoshi spends their days nurturing their children, cultivating their farms, and defending the nest from attack by their natural predator, The Wiggler.

Join us next week when we take a look into the exciting world of proto-kremling society, they're evolutionary split from the Koopa line, and how they became the massive globe-spanning empire they are today.
Reptiles
With mammary glands

Big lol

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all thirsty lmaoo

(same though she cute)
i've never really hidden that fact
my girlfriend knows

have you been around when I'm talking about Katalina and Edelgard even though I've never played GBF and I've never actually finished a FE game

Pakky

Smash Hero
Jonathan Joestar won't be added to Jump Force because we don't need a Kenshiro clone
They won't add anymore Jojo period.

They have shown that they are transfixed on being incompetent.

They should have just made it a Marvel clone. That would have been sick.

Arena fighters are rarely ever good.

Tekken and SC and Pokken don't count.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Joker with a female alt?

That sounds like something that would happen in a new game, perhaps an update or port.

A SWITCH PORT.
"This April, Joker will Switch his sex in the Persona 5 Switch port."

People call a hypothetical P5 rerelease "Crimson", but the Persona 3 rerelease is FES (only P4 has the colour rerelease name, Golden).

What if it's "Persona 5: Freedom" or "Persona 5: Liberation" or something like that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You NEED to watch Yu Yu Hakusho... like, right now
Yep. I'm at episode 38 and already its one of my favorite animes up there with MHA, InuYasha and Black Lagoon.

What makes Yu Yu special is the heart it has especially its protagonist which helps it stand out from other Shonen animes. That and Kuwabara also steals the show for me.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yep. I'm at episode 38 and already its one of my favorite animes up there with MHA, InuYasha and Black Lagoon.

What makes Yu Yu special is the heart it has especially its protagonist which helps it stand out from other Shonen animes. That and Kuwabara also steals the show for me.
Yu Yu Hakusho is sort of a "Trope Definer" :yoshi:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Well that's...kind of odd. Kind of makes their general personality a bit more stereotypical though. Wonder if that will affect the dynamic with Ikki to any degree

Kurama is best grill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom