• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
>Search up genderswapped Ike on danbooru
>Literally all of it is NSFW

I wanted to contribute to the discussion, but god damn. It's all too much @_@;

Hot as hell though...

D

Deleted member

Gender-swapped Smash characters but their clothing is the same because clothes aren't gendered.

Plumstar

Smash Apprentice
I'm kind of late to this, but I just heard the news of Reggie's retirement. It's hard to believe a legend in the gaming industry leaving us already, time sure flies when you're having fun with his memes. Seriously though he deserves this break, so I hope he enjoys his retirement with his loved ones and his Animal Crossing.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
id rather not imagine :warioc:-ette
I think I remember for one of the Mario sports games, the designers pitched the idea of having "Waru" versions of Peach and Daisy (I think one was called "Warupeachy") but Miyamoto shot it down and said "I don't want to see what their girlfriends look like"

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think I remember for one of the Mario sports games, the designers pitched the idea of having "Waru" versions of Peach and Daisy (I think one was called "Warupeachy") but Miyamoto shot it down and said "I don't want to see what their girlfriends look like"
Even if they looked good, it's still a terrible idea. Mario wasn't enough, so we got Luigi, who also wasn't enough, so we got Wario, who also wasn't enough, so we got Waluigi. All four look extremely similar.

Let's just stop at Peach and Daisy and make more unique female characters like Rosalina and Pauline rather than some lady who looks like a color swap of Daisy with a mean face and a green dress.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Even if they looked good, it's still a terrible idea. Mario wasn't enough, so we got Luigi, who also wasn't enough, so we got Wario, who also wasn't enough, so we got Waluigi.

Let's just stop at Peach and Daisy and make more unique female characters like Rosalina and Pauline rather than some lady who looks like a color swap of Daisy with a mean face and a green dress.
Okay, but bring back ONE lost Waru character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom