• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yeah but I'm busy this saturday and it's also the first time I'm doing this so consider few admissions to be my training wheels
Fair enough. I guess another day for me will do. But I do want to know if you have also considered teams at all (not exactly for what you have for Sunday).

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I literally only know who three of those are without Googling.

I'm not a good anime fan at all.
I only know Kaiba, Buu, Bakugo, and All Might, thanks to watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was younger, DBZ being ever-present, and me watching the first three or so episodes of MHA. :p

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I only know Kaiba, Buu, Bakugo, and All Might, thanks to watching Yu-Gi-Oh when I was younger, DBZ being ever-present, and me watching the first three or so episodes of MHA. :p
Same, minus Bakugo. Though now I've learned through deductive reasoning that Bakugo is from MHA.

All Might just looks like Arthur from Fates to me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Same, minus Bakugo. Though now I've learned through deductive reasoning that Bakugo is from MHA.

All Might just looks like Arthur from Fates to me.
Yeah, Bakugo has like, explosion powers I think? Been a while. Seemed like kind of a jerky rival character but apparently he gets better? :p

And totally lol.

I don't really watch anime so most of what I know is through online osmosis haha.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Fair enough. I guess another day for me will do. But I do want to know if you have also considered teams at all (not exactly for what you have for Sunday).
I'm not even doing this because I want to get into tournament hosting, I'm doing this foto fun and I came up with it literally today.
I haven't considered teams

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Tbf, I didn't know who the Bleach characters and the One Oiece character are either.
Kaiba, All Might, Bakugo and BISKY are super good, and Buu and Madara are neat
Question is, which Buu? Fat Buu? Kid Buu? Super Buu?

...why do I care I'm not playing the game. Also no Kenshin DLC? Bull****. Put someone besides Kenshin and Shishio into the ****ing game, Jump.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Tbf, I didn't know who the Bleach characters and the One Oiece character are either.
Kaiba, All Might, Bakugo and BISKY are super good, and Buu and Madara are neat
I'm excited for Kaiba, the MHA ones, Buu, and Ace
I don't care about bleach too much... And I don't know who Biscuit is

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah, Bakugo has like, explosion powers I think? Been a while. Seemed like kind of a jerky rival character but apparently he gets better? :p

And totally lol.

I don't really watch anime so most of what I know is through online osmosis haha.
Same. Usually when I see something anime-related I just turn to my brother and ask, "What's that one?" Then he tells me a long title I'll never remember and I nod my head and forget about thirty seconds later.

I have listened to FAR more anime soundtracks than watched actual anime. Aldnoah Zero is next on my list solely because the synopsis makes it sound like Frozen Teardrop and I want to know if we can use it for an April Fools video later on. And also because of Sawano.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
BUU!
That's your answer.
You have no ****ing idea how many times I've heard that the last few months.

We've been casting for a DBGT parody series and I swear every single person trying out for anything also tries out for Buu. Everybody has a Buu voice. I've got twenty different people's Buu tryouts screaming, "BUU REALLY REALLY HATE YOU."

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

We've been casting for a DBGT parody series and I swear every single person trying out for anything also tries out for Buu. Everybody has a Buu voice. I've got twenty different people's Buu tryouts screaming, "BUU REALLY REALLY HATE YOU."
I tried out for like, one guy, and it wasn't Buu. :p

D

Deleted member

Enjoy your Jump Force DLC weebs, it's better than the base roster lmao
There was a problem fetching the tweet
No Gintoki or Tsuna? Pretty lame my guy. Gintoki could have so many references in his moveset and is form such a popular series it’s pretty ridic he isn’t in frankly.

D

Deleted member

I'm excited for Kaiba, the MHA ones, Buu, and Ace
I don't care about bleach too much... And I don't know who Biscuit is
This is Bisky(aka Biscuit)
maxresdefault.jpg

And this is her true form
Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg

She's doing really good for someone who's 57 years old

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend

Nobody tries "Me gonna eat you up~!"

What a shame.

The real MHA rep Jump Force needs is :ultlucas:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom