• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yes because nintendo is very very good at online services. After all, who doesn't love friend codes? And who really needs good reliable servers? Input lag isn't THAT bad
As much as I agree that the Nintendo services need a lot of improvement, I seriously doubt Nintendo would allow a competing service in their platform. They own the Switch, they are not going to allow other services that eat their revenue, especially when services like PSN get a lot of money and Nintendo planning a more expensive service.
I mean... you'd still have to buy a Switch... and probably the NSO this will all be tied to... and they'd be getting a cut of the gamepass revenue on Switch.

Microsoft putting almost all their content on a different platform is the riskier gesture.
My point is mostly regarding the services, I feel the services we're going to get ATM are more limited to the accounts and possibly to the Xcloud. If gamepass is released on the Switch, its more than likely to be running from the Xcloud as otherwise I think they would need to adapt a lot of the games to run on the Switch.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
New PFP! Credit to my pal Bonfim for making it.
UNDEAD UNDERDOG (5).png
Wait.
The background is the exact same color as Smashboard's background oh crud.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
So what's the state of speculation? What do we know? What do we think we know? What's the evidence for certain characters? And what leaks likely hold some water?
Same as it always been. Even with Mementos apparently being the stage, it was one of the more obvious choices, so nothing has really changed in the speculation scene.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
As someone with a PS4 and a Switch, what are some of the notable games that are available on XBOX Game Pass?
Halo Master Chief Collection, 5 and Wars, Gears of War (all), Banjo Kazooie, Tooie, and N&B, Fable (all), Sea of Thieves, Forza 4, Viva Pinata, Sunset Overdrive...

Then a bunch of multiplat stuff like a bunch of Resident Evil, Saints Row, Super SF IV, UMvC3, Bioshock (all), a ton of Mega Man, Mortal Kombat X, Fallout 3 & 4, Doom, Wolfenstein, Mass Effect, the new Tomb Raiders, etc.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
As someone with a PS4 and a Switch, what are some of the notable games that are available on XBOX Game Pass?
Both of the Batman Arkham games, all the Bioshock games, every Gears game, both Halo Wars games plus the Master Chief Collection & Halo 5, both Darksiders games, two Shantae games, Dead Rising 2/3, Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm in full, Mass Effect, Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux, both Mega Man Legacy Collections, Hellblade, Resident Evil 0/1/6/Rev2, all the X360 Saints Row games plus Agents of Mayhem, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider, Terraria, Tekken Tag 2, Sunset Overdrive, both State of Decays, (every XB1 in-house title, actually, so Crackdown 3 even though it just came out and Sea of Thieves and Cuphead too), Xcom, the new Wolfenstein, the new Doom, both Viva Pinatas, UMvC3, Terraria, Shadow Complex, Mortal Kombat X, Injustice, few Lego games, all the Fables, Bayonetta, Absolver, all three Banjo Kazooies (and I think everything from Rare Replay?) aaaaaand Elder Scrolls Online.

Also Oxenfree which is a great game everyone should try it. It's on Switch too and frequently on sale.

Last edited:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Halo Master Chief Collection, 5 and Wars, Gears of War (all), Banjo Kazooie, Tooie, and N&B, Fable (all), Sea of Thieves, Forza 4, Viva Pinata, Sunset Overdrive...

Then a bunch of multiplat stuff like a bunch of Resident Evil, Saints Row, Super SF IV, UMvC3, Bioshock (all), a ton of Mega Man, Mortal Kombat X, Fallout 3 & 4, Doom, Wolfenstein, Mass Effect, the new Tomb Raiders, etc.
Both of the Batman Arkham games, all the Bioshock games, every Gears game, both Halo Wars games plus the Master Chief Collection & Halo 5, both Darksiders games, two Shantae games, Dead Rising 2/3, Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm in full, Mass Effect, Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux, both Mega Man Legacy Collections, Hellblade, Resident Evil 0/1/6/Rev2, all the X360 Saints Row games plus Agents of Mayhem, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider, Terraria, Tekken Tag 2, Sunset Overdrive, both State of Decays, (every XB1 in-house title, actually, so Crackdown 3 even though it just came out and Sea of Thieves and Cuphead too), Xcom, the new Wolfenstein, the new Doom, both Viva Pinatas, UMvC3, Terraria, Shadow Complex, Mortal Kombat X, Injustice, few Lego games, all the Fables, Bayonetta, Absolver, all three Banjo Kazooies (and I think everything from Rare Replay?) aaaaaand Elder Scrolls Online.

Also Oxenfree which is a great game everyone should try it. It's on Switch too and frequently on sale.
Holy moly, that's a lot of good stuff.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I might play Oxenfree on Switch...my dumb ass pc has a heart attack when i play it too long for some reason

D

Deleted member

Dz90EYbV4AAx3uN.jpg

T̷̤͎͕͈̼̖͙̤͇̻͓͍͍̮͍̟́ͅO̧͏̼̟̮̥̻͓̖̻̥̠̼̥͙͜͞Ǫ̸̫͉̣̲͎͇̰͓̦͜͝ ͏̛͈̜̯̮̜̫̜͢B̴҉̛̩̭̥͓̘̱͍̮̭̻͍̮̥͈̗̘͚̺̗I̧̧̯͇̬̳̮̼̯̲̮̭͍̪̕͝G͝͏̸̺̙͇̫̦̫͕̣̖̬͉̪̦̣͡

D

Deleted member

I might play Oxenfree on Switch...my dumb *** pc has a heart attack when i play it too long for some reason
I wrote a about this post.

Oxenfree!
Oxenfree!
It’s so fun!
Diddly dee!
But when I play it
On my PC
Then it just
Won’t let me be!
Oxenfreeeeeeeeeee!
Oxenfree!

Status