• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

oh no.... the hitmen are back im just gonna let my phone rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm kinda skeptical of Gamepass on the Switch honestly, do the Switch and the Xbox/Xbox 360 have similar architectures? Otherwise it would require to adapt a lot of their titles to the Switch.

Xcloud coming seems more reasonable or that a few Xbox exclusives to appear on the e-shop.

D

Deleted member

Honestly I have no idea. They're on my grandma's side and I used to see them like once a year at Christmas. I haven't seen them in five years.

I just know that they exist and wanted to share that with you. They're like in their sixties and happily married.
Well, I really appreciate you sharing that with me. Is his wife doing fine?
My mother contracted it via tick bite in Japan when she was 20. Gave birth to me about ten years later.
My blood type is AB-, and I was born with it, so I have antibodies, meaning it barely affects me.
Wish I could say the same for my mother. .
Anyway, that’s raised my hopes considerably.
Thank you. :)

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm kinda skeptical of Gamepass on the Switch honestly, do the Switch and the Xbox/Xbox 360 have similar architectures? Otherwise it would require to adapt a lot of their titles to the Switch.

Xcloud coming seems more reasonable or that a few Xbox exclusives to appear on the e-shop.
I believe the eventual plan is to host Games Pass on Xcloud. That's just not how it works as of right now.

D

Deleted member

If I’m honest, I’m starting to not stress so much over the fact I got fired from that game and just be happy people are enjoying their stuff, even if it is flooding my reccomended.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If I’m honest, I’m starting to not stress so much over the fact I got fired from that game and just be happy people are enjoying their stuff, even if it is flooding my reccomended.
how do you get fired in the first place

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I left the Discord server and told the owner I was still on board, then the co-owner fired me without telling anyone.
i would say call corporate but

yknow

first rule of everything is that discord is life

D

Deleted member

I believe the eventual plan is to host Games Pass on Xcloud. That's just not how it works as of right now.
That sounds a bit more reasonable, especially considering the OG announcement for the Xbox Live stuff includes mobile devices. Doubt we'll be getting anything outside of the Xcloud or the memberships, as letting MS run their store or online service in the Switch would be the equivalent of Nintendo shooting their own feet.

D

Deleted member

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE kids.

Just other people's kids. I don't want to bring more of my own into this world. If I'm ever a parent, it's because I adopted a 12 year old.
oh yeah I'll be adopting some babies

baby birds that's for sure

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
letting MS run their store or online service in the Switch would be the equivalent of Nintendo shooting their own feet.
Yes because nintendo is very very good at online services. After all, who doesn't love friend codes? And who really needs good reliable servers? Input lag isn't THAT bad

D

Deleted member

If true, this is huge. Like, double the Switch's library huge. Banjo and Halo and a bunch of other crazy stuff on Switch huge.
Keep in mind it'd all be streaming, but still.

And before you ask, I'm sure the source is not infallible, but to my knowledge they are fairly credible.
Hm, so it looks like people are finding out about this, huh? Aside from Metroid Prime, if you combine NateDrake, Imran Khan and a lot of pieces that're falling together, we're looking at a pretty big moment happening real soon.

I honestly expect it coming around E3 season and a huge slew of announcements related to the Switch in any way in late May/June. If you ask me, we're not getting any more Directs until then. No Smash Direct, no Pokemon Direct, just straight up news after news that season.

D

Deleted member

>Doug bowser is the new noa president
>bowser is the bad guy in the mario universe
>bowser kidnaps peach a lot
>peach is one of my mains
71C16D3F-D06B-422B-9826-3307F7EFAB71.jpeg

Uh oh

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
That sounds a bit more reasonable, especially considering the OG announcement for the Xbox Live stuff includes mobile devices. Doubt we'll be getting anything outside of the Xcloud or the memberships, as letting MS run their store or online service in the Switch would be the equivalent of Nintendo shooting their own feet.
I mean... you'd still have to buy a Switch... and probably the NSO this will all be tied to... and they'd be getting a cut of the gamepass profit on Switch.

Microsoft putting almost all their content on a different platform is the riskier gesture.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

If true, this is huge. Like, double the Switch's library huge. Banjo and Halo and a bunch of other crazy stuff on Switch huge.
Keep in mind it'd all be streaming, but still.

And before you ask, I'm sure the source is not infallible, but to my knowledge they are fairly credible.
It's happening, folks

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
(Also, judging by the icon I’m assuming when you said “baby goat” you were joking sbout Asriel? If so... Yes.)
I was being literal actually. I want a baby goat. I've always wanted a baby goat. I love goats in general.

But I'll take a smol Ralsei.

D

Deleted member

I was being literal actually. I want a baby goat. I've always wanted a baby goat. I love goats in general.

But I'll take a smol Ralsei.
I once picked up a baby goat and pet it some, then the dad just loomed over me menacingly, and I struggled to get up ‘cause he was blocking me from doing so.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So if these rumors of Nintendo cooperating with Microsoft prove true, a Microsoft character for Smash seems more plausible than ever before.

If all this is true, I honestly don't care that much who the character might be. This is just very cool for a guy who's never been able to play Xbox games his whole life.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Gimme the ability to play Banjo games on my Switch and I will probably cry tears of happiness for 3 eons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom