• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I just fought a Corrin who SD'd twice trying to dair me at ledge. Is this a common problem?
Yeah... it was common in Smash 4, too...

That's the thing with most attacks that send the user rocketing downward

I only use it in non risky situations, just because of how common SDing with it is

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Can someone explain to me what the heckrealm is going on?
Everyone is either Blue or Pink now, people are getting pranked and everyone knows where toasterbrains is?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
1550754347724.png

It seems I have either angered or pleased one of the People In Gray. If I may make one request to those in such a special position:
When all is returned to normal, I think it would be fitting if I kept my banner this way. After all, I know where ToasterBrains is.

D

Deleted member

The four horsemen of the apocalypse: Premium users, Pranked users, Moderators, and normals.
And the Admins, the legendary people in gray. The ones who preside over everyone and everything, and also know where ToasterBrains is

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
And the Admins, the legendary people in gray. The ones who preside over everyone and everything, and also know where ToasterBrains is
Adding to my list of stupid questions:
What's the difference between an admin and a moderator?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The purple users are pranked users...... and that's really all there is to it

Rankings team handles the tournament data and the writing team writes the articles on the front page :yoshi:
So beinb purple Just means someone decided to make you purple?

w h a t

D

Deleted member

Guys, I think I know what's going.

The greys are saying they know where ToasterBrains is, and they're going to kill as part of this whole war thing.

By the end of this Graizen Graizen will be the only person left, and this forum will become DigiBoards.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Only Premium users can make you purple, though.
So being purple Just means a premium user decided your name should be fabulous...

I'm sorry to everyone if my constant questions are anoying but I'm really ****ing confused at the moment

D

Deleted member

The greys are saying they know where ToasterBrains is, and they're going to kill as part of this whole war thing.

By the end of this Graizen Graizen will be the only person left, and this forum will become DigiBoards.
Only SE boards are left, turning this site into ErdrickBoards once and for all

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So being purple Just means a premium user decided your name should be fabulous...

I'm sorry to everyone if my constant questions are anoying but I'm really ****ing confused at the moment
The Ascended Blue faction has the ability to temporarily shift those from The Yellow into an exclusive, volatile lesser faction known to some as "The Pranked". The purpose for the founding of this social construct is unknown, however, those in Blue strive to keep ancient traditions alive.

D

Deleted member

The fact that you think Graizen will outlive me...
that's funny... :demon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The Ascended Blue faction has the ability to temporarily shift those from The Yellow into an exclusive, volatile lesser faction known to some as "The Pranked". The purpose for the founding of this social construct is unknown, however, those in Blue strive to keep ancient traditions alive.
They're the Green on my screen but I guess I understand.

As a board member of a student society, I know more about Ancient Tradition than you'd think
IMG_20190201_091201.png

D

Deleted member

"Golden. Blue. Purple. Green. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Purple Nation attacked. Only ToasterBrains, master of I know where ToasterBrains is could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished."

Just a penguin

Smash Master
We need a documentary about Smashboards, from an excessively serious perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom