• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

On the subject of donuts, I really like Tim Horton's brand and I hate that it's available everywhere but Jersey.
I was under the impression that Tim Horton's is super bottom of the barrel when it comes to their donuts. Where are the Canadian users to confirm or deny this?

D

Deleted member

You really know you’ve made it in life when a literal 14 year old is trying to diss you on a smash bros forum that has less than 50 people on it. Jesus Christ where the **** did it all go so wrong.

It’s 2 am where I am, I think I need to sleep.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I never considered how Solaire would have a godlike render if he got in. Yes, please.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
GAME:

Describe your main as if he were the sexiest living being in the Universe.
I think this part speaks for itself regarding Pit. :ultpit:

Seriously, isn't he precious?

Sorry the quality isn't great, but that's all I could find regarding that specific part, only gif too I think. Regardless, this part shows off that cute, handsome, and graceful side of him. I know I even had a pic referencing that moment that I requested a long time ago too.

And how bout that top tier blush of his?
DuxvIupVYAAB81e.png

And yes, this is Pit under the Superspicy Curry effects.

Though if I had to describe him, pretty much cool, cute, upbeat, handsome in his own right, strong, is serious when he needs to be, and his overall personality can put a smile on my face often. He's a hero and would be a really good friend that'd have your back.

I think I may have gone overboard with the answer, but you know me when it comes to Pit. :ultpit:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that Tim Horton's is super bottom of the barrel when it comes to their donuts. Where are the Canadian users to confirm or deny this?
Really? I like them miles better than Dunkin' Donuts. If Tim Horton's is an F-grade franchise, then Dunkin' Donuts is a few feet below that barrel.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Time for one final bad golf joke. The worst one yet!

What is the differnece between a golfer and a fisherman?

When a golfer lies, (s)he doesn’t have to bring anything home to prove it!

D

Deleted member

The person changing the Thread name must have an obsession with Bacon or they're trying to make a meme out of this, either way Please stop with the Bacon.

GAME:

Describe your main as if he were the sexiest living being in the Universe.
He is the Sexiest and most perfect being in existence that he became a meme because of how Sexy he is and of course, It's King Dedede.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The person changing the Thread name must have an obsession with Bacon or they're trying to make a meme out of this, either way Please stop with the Bacon.
Yeah we need something golf related in the title!

Inb4 bacon golf

D

Deleted member

Yeah we need something golf related in the title!

Inb4 bacon golf
BACON GOLF

BACON GOLF

We Mini golf players have been Oppressed enough! WE LIVE IN A GOLF COURSE MINI GOLFERS RISE UP

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero

He is the Sexiest and most perfect being in existence that he became a meme because of how Sexy he is and of course, It's King Dedede.
I'm not ready for when they get to cereal.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Reminder that the US soundtrack of Sonic CD has a lot of bangers, some of which are better than the JP version.
Press Garden, Quartz Quadrant, Lava Reef, Ice Cap, Metropolis, Star Light

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Reminder that the US soundtrack of Sonic CD has a lot of bangers, some of which are better than the JP version.
Not too much a fan of the American soundtrack but I would’ve at the very least liked to hear their take on the past themes. Too bad those were hard coded.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I vote something Pit-ish on March 22nd/23rd, featuring Uprising's anniversary. Even though we know it won't happen. It'd be a good thing to feature as the title at least.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think this part speaks for itself regarding Pit. :ultpit:

Seriously, isn't he precious?

Sorry the quality isn't great, but that's all I could find regarding that specific part, only gif too I think. Regardless, this part shows off that cute, handsome, and graceful side of him. I know I even had a pic referencing that moment that I requested a long time ago too.

And how bout that top tier blush of his?
View attachment 193706
And yes, this is Pit under the Superspicy Curry effects.

Though if I had to describe him, pretty much cool, cute, upbeat, handsome in his own right, strong, is serious when he needs to be, and his overall personality can put a smile on my face often. He's a hero and would be a really good friend that'd have your back.

I think I may have gone overboard with the answer, but you know me when it comes to Pit. :ultpit:
And I’ve been reminded of how much this should’ve been an idle animation (and when he’s preparing for some Guidance he should’ve been singing his Pit Song)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So due to the leaked beta that just got found, we know that Giovanni was originally a Flying type Gym Leader instead of a Ground one.
His team was :018::022::142::085::083:. The last of those was his ace.

This also explains why the Earth Badge looks like a feather.

I feel as though I've stumbled upon ancient knowledge that wasn't meant to be unearthed.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So due to the leaked beta that just got found, we know that Giovanni was originally a Flying type Gym Leader instead of a Ground one.

I feel as though I've stumbled upon ancient knowledge that wasn't meant to be unearthed.
Hmm... starts with worthwhile thoughts...

A pun

098551E8-FA88-4036-9BCB-6A86B008039E.gif

This displeases me

/s

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
shirtless most of the time, nice abs and he used to have a decently large bulge in sm4sh
You're obviously talking about both Shadow the Hedgehog and Magnus (...when Pit is in him...)

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Time for one final bad golf joke. The worst one yet!

What is the differnece between a golfer and a fisherman?

When a golfer lies, (s)he doesn’t have to bring anything home to prove it!
A golfer hit their ball onto the ground, and prepared to take another shot. (S)he hit the ball, and a bird caught it in its beak. The bird dropped the ball into the hole, and the golfer's friend said, "Wow, that was a lucky hole in one due to that falcon", to which the golfer responded, "No, that was an eagle"

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

They should make the beta stuffs into a new game including this wonderful 'mon:

Animon2.png

yes I got the pun.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
A golfer hit their ball onto the ground, and prepared to take another shot. (S)he hit the ball, and a bird caught it in its beak. The bird dropped the ball into the hole, and the golfer's friend said, "Wow, that was a lucky hole in one due to that falcon", to which the golfer responded, "No, that was an Eagle"
*insert gif of Duncan Mcbiscuit from Wallace and Gromit’s Grand Adventures laughing here

Very funny

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And I’ve been reminded of how much this should’ve been an idle animation (and when he’s preparing for some Guidance he should’ve been singing his Pit Song)
If Pit had another full-fledged moveset (probably with a blade), I'd want his victory pose or taunt to be that hair flip and sparkles for stylish and cuteness points. Honestly, I'm surprised there's no drawing featuring that moment except the one I requested years ago. I know I have an idea featuring Pit and Samus trying to do that hair flip and sparkles moment together side by side. That'd be precious. Anything to see more content of that beautiful moment in Uprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom