• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So due to the leaked beta that just got found, we know that Giovanni was originally a Flying type Gym Leader instead of a Ground one.
His team was :018::022::142::085::083:. The last of those was his ace.

This also explains why the Earth Badge looks like a feather.

I feel as though I've stumbled upon ancient knowledge that wasn't meant to be unearthed.
The last of those was his ace? That's far-fetched.

Hmm... starts with worthwhile thoughts...

A pun

View attachment 193714

This displeases me

/s
oh woops

D

Deleted member

I find the story of that Gen 1 beta interesting. Apparently just some guy approached the team about it, but he pretty much vanished afterwards. Wonder how he managed to get such a valuable and rare thing. Well, no matter who he was, we can say for certain he’s a game freak.

D

Deleted member

I finished Kingdom Hearts 3.

Saw the ending. Saw the secret ending.

I'm feeling a lot of different emotions right now and don't know what is happening anymore.

Final boss was dope, though. Almost died to it a few times, a Critical Mode would make all of the endgame fights pretty dope (and very scary).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The last of those was his ace? That's far-fetched.

oh woops
Puns aside, you'd think Aerodactyl would be his ace, right? Turns out Farfetch'd had the highest level.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Puns aside, you'd think Aerodactyl would be his ace, right? Turns out Farfetch'd had the highest level.
It's very strange. But I guess that means in some parallel world Team Rocket has a talking Farfetch'd.
Even though Giovanni didn't use Persian in the original games but w/e.

D

Deleted member

Final boss was dope, though. Almost died to it a few times, a Critical Mode would make all of the endgame fights pretty dope (and very scary).
The lack of Critical Mode on launch is still weird to me, especially since 0.2, which was essentially just a playable tech demo for KHIII, did have it. I still enjoyed my time with it regardless, but Critical would've been appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

MainJPW

M.T.A
yep, but I thought there was something creepier in the message, huh...

To be fair, I just remember this from a Youtube video. Combined with the final boss music...
There’s no creepy message, that’s just the nickname of a developer in the bottom right corner.

There’s also an obvious Batman tribute:

D

Deleted member

The lack of Critical Mode on launch is still weird to me, especially since 0.2, which was essentially just a playable tech demo for KHIII, did have it. I still enjoyed my time with it regardless, but Critical would've been appreciated.
I suck at Kingdom Hearts, so even though the game was mostly a cakewalk, some of the endgame fights still gave me some trouble on Standard. However, I recognize that is because I stink at the game and not because the base difficulty is really that great, so it would be nice to have it there for people who want it. Plus, it'd be an incentive for me to try to get better at it, so I'd like to see it happen.

D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Can we talk about how Xigbar is Luxu, though.

I honestly can't believe I didn't see that one coming. His character makes a lot more sense now.

Also, I'm like 90% positive the Foretellers are being set up as the next villains.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Talking about "things strange inside of games"

For some reason the first Digimon games got alot of things removed for the West versions to exist.
Not anormal things, some normal things.

Digimon World have 2 Digimon removed for no reason: WereGarurumon and Thunderballmon.
For no reason at all, just becouse Bandai America wanted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not sure if I mentioned this before or anybody cares, but last week I built myself a brand new PC from the ground up. It was easier than I would have thought but harder than people would make you think. Installing the fan was absolute hell through. I’m glad it’s done with, and it’s working pretty well. I’d implore people on the fence about it to try giving it a shot.
Bloody hell im tired holy ****.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

Can we talk about how Xigbar is Luxu, though.

I honestly can't believe I didn't see that one coming. His character makes a lot more sense now.

Also, I'm like 90% positive the Foretellers are being set up as the next villains.
Im still pretty ****ing confused on that but that explains why he said "As if" to riku when he said a keyblade would be wasted on him. People are also saying Demyx is the Master of Masters and im willingg the believe because, just look at the way they act

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If Pit had another full-fledged moveset (probably with a blade), I'd want his victory pose or taunt to be that hair flip and sparkles for stylish and cuteness points. Honestly, I'm surprised there's no drawing featuring that moment except the one I requested years ago. I know I have an idea featuring Pit and Samus trying to do that hair flip and sparkles moment together side by side. That'd be precious. Anything to see more content of that beautiful moment in Uprising.
Having only parts of the Pit Anime Pose isn’t enough

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I always used this place, though I am sure there are other better places.

Pretty much you plug in the words and the thing automatically plugs it into bbcode that you can copy/paste.
That explains it, the site I was using was only giving me an HTML code and not a BBcode so it wouldnt show up right

Roberk

Smash Champion
Not sure if I mentioned this before or anybody cares, but last week I built myself a brand new PC from the ground up. It was easier than I would have thought but harder than people would make you think. Installing the fan was absolute hell through. I’m glad it’s done with, and it’s working pretty well. I’d implore people on the fence about it to try giving it a shot.
Bloody hell im tired holy ****.
>Spending money to do work
Nope lmao I'll do it at some point but imma wait til my laptop becomes obsolete.

D

Deleted member

Im still pretty ****ing confused on that but that explains why he said "As if" to riku when he said a keyblade would be wasted on him. People are also saying Dymex is the Master of Masters and im willingg the believe because, just look at the way they act
I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura pulled that, especially if Demyx has convenient memory loss. Memory loss that is gotten rid of by what's in T H E B O X.

My money is the box being the MoM's memories/personality/soul-heart-thingy and he's gonna be a character that's been there ever since or very near the beginning.

The Secret Ending is the mother of all confusion, though. Is Nomura teasing a stinkin' World Ends with You world? Or is he teasing a Yorozu world with KH3 epilogue DLC?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just fought a Mii Brawler version of Sans on Quickplay

I think I'm gonna stop my Elite Smash pursuit for today.
nothing hurts more then getting absolutely bodied by adolf pewdiepie

...i hate quickplay sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom